This is so funny!!!
On May 17, 2017, the fake news was:
1. It was revealed that former FBI Director James Comey had been keeping memos of his conversations with Trump. Looks like this might be the first step towards impeachment. More here.
2. Vladimir Putin offered to clear up Trump's other scandal. You know, the one where he leaked classified information to the Russians last week. Yeah ... probably not the best person to vouch for Trump at this moment. More here.
3. Chelsea Manning is now free, but the fight for her legacy rages on. More here.
4. A teenager designed a pocket sized satellite that will be flying on NASA's next mission. Can this lil' dude just be president instead of Trump? More here.
5. Immigration arrests are up 38% under President Trump. Maybe we could deport him back to Russia once this is all take care of? More here.
And the noteworthy news was:
May 17, 2017 was ...
Norwegian Independence Day
Day Against Homophobia - European Union
Constitution Day of Norway (Norges grunnlovsdag) - Norway
Day of Nature (Fête de la Nature) - France
Galician Language Day (Día de las Letras Gallegas) - Spain
International Internet Day - Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Spain, Mexico, Peru & Venezuela
Princess Máxima's Birthday (Verjaardag Koningin Maxima) - Netherlands
World Hypertension Day - India
World Telecommunication and Information Society Day - India
Arm Forces Day (Día de la Armada) - Argentina
Dia das Letras Galegas - Latin America
Marines Day (Dia da Marinha) - Latin America
So, addressing the fake news:
1. No Impeachment possible
2. No classified leaks
3. Chelsea Manning is still a traitor
4. The teenager that designed a pocket sized satellite is not the president
5. Immigration arrests are still at a very low level
Jeez people, you should really focus on Pelosi the village idiot. She will be the reason Trump wins in 2020!