You would never support what it would take to fix it.
1) cap malpractice payouts. This reduces the cost of insurance to the providers which would result in lower cost
2) tort reform - reduces the need for defensive medicine
3) increase dr. And pa availability by increasing the size of medical classes . Waive college loans if they take Medicaid patients for 5 yrs. this increases available dr's. to the under served and the additional supply adds competition and drives cost down. Similar situation for nurses.
4) reduce government regulation like the stupid confidentiality statements you have to sign. Allow hospitals to treat people not be paperwork processing centers.
5). Remove mandated coverages. Let people pick and choose what they want covered and what they want to pay for. Reduces the cost of insurance.
6) Non taxable health savings plans that the government donates to for those who make less than xxxxx
7) single pan US license to sell Heath insurance allowing the companies compete across state lines
8) Remove taxes from medical equipment and increase depreciation allowance.
9) national web site that lists dr.malpractice suits and active removal of practicing license of bad drs. ( AMA will not support).
10) Malpractice insurance purchased through single practice type pool.