OK, so Demand 1 and 2 are sort of covered by the resignation,
Demands 3-8 are gonna be a bit tougher to get.
1. President quit and say sorry. - close enough.
2. Fire the dude, plus all future UM system president and Chancellor positions be selected by a collective of students, staff, and faculty of diverse backgrounds.
3. University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians' demands that were presented in 1969 for the betterment of the black community.
4. enforces comprehensive racial awareness and inclusion curriculum throughout all campus departments and units, mandatory for all students, faculty, staff, and administration. This curriculum must be vetted, maintained, and overseen by a board comprised of students, staff, and faculty of color.
5. academic year 2017-2018, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff campus-wide to 10%.
6. composes a strategic 10 year plan by May 1, 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.
7. increases funding and resources for the University of Missouri Counseling Center
8. increases funding, resources, and personnel for the social justices centers
.... Riight, whats a social justice center?
..uh huh, and whats a collective?