"I've noticed you just dodged the issue by switching to personal attack"
No, you have to read closer-- that's your conception of Nerfherder-Strawman that's attacking you, not me-- I'm simply pointing out your use of logical fallacies. Logical fallacies are figments of your imagination. You need to understand when you have used them in the past in order to prevent yourself for using them in the future.
Now, let me help you out here:
1. Trump is a crook who will do anything for power and money (except maybe something that involves doing something objectively deemed as good)
2. Trump was elected POTUS by 63 million Americans and an electoral majority.
3. A lot of people voted for Trump despite him being a crook who will do anything for power and money.
4. I tend to believe that Americans are more to blame for Trump's ascendancy than the Russians.
5. Trump is a weapon of mass distraction (WMD) from the true enemy of America-- the MIC/Security state and the neoconservative element that exists in both the Repub and Dem parties.
6. Trump has empowered both.
That might help you understand Nerfherder's position, although I welcome your continued rebuttal to Speaksoftly's Nerfherder-Strawman's position-- it's entertaining.