Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The FBI is investigating a secret society of tattooed deputies in East Los Angeles as well as similar gang-like groups elsewhere within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, multiple people familiar with the inquiry said.

Comments

Better not leave you daddy's basement Fat Andy.
I hear they are not fans of unemployed bigots that grift off their parents.

#1 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-16 10:46 PM | Reply

#1 The pudding in the cafeteria is still warm!

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-16 11:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#1 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON

AbortedMonson, they aren't terrorizing my family .. they are terrorizing fellow Latinos ...

Buckle up small fry .....

#3 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-07-16 11:41 PM | Reply

I would have expected the anti-cop crowd to be all over this.

#4 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-07-17 11:38 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The FBI is investigating possible corruption (widespread corruption?) and alleged police abuse in the police department of a major city.

This is a good thing.

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-07-17 01:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I would have expected the anti-cop crowd to be all over this.

#4 | Posted by AndreaMackris

Why, do you love the sound of I TOLD YOU SOs?

Where is the bootlicker crowd to try and blame this on liberals for FORCING cops to join gangs?

#6 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 02:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This is a good thing.

#5 | Posted by LampLighter

Wake me up when trump decides to investigate anything in a red state.

#7 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-07-17 02:19 PM | Reply

Cop gangs are widespread. Tattoos too. This isn't said as an excuse, but as an explanation for the behavior we see constantly.

#8 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-07-17 03:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I would have expected the anti-cop crowd to be all over this.
#4 | Posted by AndreaMackris

I'm sure they saw the error of their disrespectful ways after the starbucks incident. Now they love police murdering and beating folks.

#9 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-07-17 04:02 PM | Reply

"I would have expected the anti-cop crowd to be all over this.
#4 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS"

^
Turns out the FBI is the anti-cop crowd.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-17 04:11 PM | Reply

^

I forget. Are the FBI traitors or are they the good guys again?

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-07-17 05:58 PM | Reply

And we're going back to no tattoos on government employees. :)

#12 | Posted by Tor at 2019-07-18 12:34 AM | Reply

My brother in law is a DA in LA, this is a huge problem, with direct links to South and East LA gangs.

#13 | Posted by leftcoastlawyer at 2019-07-18 12:40 AM | Reply