Monday, July 15, 2019

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham promised that he will launch his own "deep dive" inquiry into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation after the conclusion of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's investigation into alleged abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Comments

Must not be finding much of anything so they'll need to start a propaganda "investigation".

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2019-07-15 12:40 PM | Reply

Sounds familiar.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-15 12:42 PM | Reply

Graham will deep dive with tongue into Trump's Ahyc, just like every other day.

#3 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-07-15 12:45 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#2 yes, he's clearly following the Benghazi template and is keeping up where Nunes left off.

#4 | Posted by jpw at 2019-07-15 01:56 PM | Reply

Deflection noted, think a little more current.

#5 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-15 02:14 PM | Reply

Graman will be shocked to learn the conspiracy against Trump has anti-Semitic roots going back to AOC and Comet Pizza.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-15 02:19 PM | Reply

The southern belle has announced he will take a deep dive into Orange Adolf's Tiny mushroom patch.

#7 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-15 07:27 PM | Reply

Deflection noted, think a little more current.

#5 | Posted by Rightocenter

It was an avoidance of your whataboutism.

And yes, as usual it's a false equivalency from you in that there is plenty of meat on the Russia bones.

Every GOP conspiracy theory thrown at the wall to take eyes off Trump? There's not a speck of meat on any of them.

#8 | Posted by jpw at 2019-07-16 08:59 AM | Reply

#8 | POSTED BY JPW

When you make statements like that I begin to question your sincerity when you say you will read the coming IG report with a serious and open mind.

#9 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-07-16 11:34 AM | Reply

#9 | Posted by JeffJ

Everything I can remember was shown to be lies and spin. Particularly if it had Nunes attached to it.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2019-07-16 03:30 PM | Reply

I've been keeping my powder dry as it pertains to investigating the investigators.

I think it's highly unlikely that the likes of the CIA and FBI were weaponized politically.

Too many assumptions in order for that to be the case.

I do think that the IG investigation will uncover some degree of wrongdoing - procedural corner-cutting due to bias by a few individuals - but I don't think it will conclude systemic wrongdoing.

I could be wrong but I doubt it and I hope not.

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-07-16 03:35 PM | Reply

I think if anything comes out of it it will be things we haven't heard yet.

There's going to be nothing about secret societies, insurance policies, FISA court fraud blah blah blah.

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2019-07-16 07:03 PM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY JPW

Probably not.

We'll find out within a couple of months or so...

#13 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-07-17 08:44 AM | Reply