Sunday, July 14, 2019

It used to be hours of 5th grade fun. Now it's a sock puppet fest that only causes derision. I thought when RCade banned someone they stayed banned. Like our country presently, all of the things we always counted on to save us -- truth, the law, common decency -- have been obliterated. Have I been guilty? Yep. But now it's a haven for phony accounts and devolving conversation. I don't think that was the original intent.

Comments

First rule about the secret thread. You DON'T talk about the secret thread.

#1 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-07-14 05:06 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Another useful fact: You can contract salmonella at the petting zoo. among other nasty things.

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-14 05:21 PM | Reply

Don't get me started on public pools and water parks.

#3 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-07-14 05:28 PM | Reply

This salmonella thing has reached Lee's brain.

It's a shame what happen to Lee. You get to pet gerbils at the petting zoo. You are not supposed to shove them up your wahoo.

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-14 05:32 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Good one, ------. Why are you still here?

#5 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-07-14 06:07 PM | Reply

------, tell you what. Quit hacking my email and I'll call off the inquiry as to why you were banned, yet still create sock puppets and post.

#6 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-07-14 06:11 PM | Reply

TosseRigelSekkekaiMain never creates sockpuppets!

-Sekkekai

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-14 06:17 PM | Reply

You forgot Poindexter.

#8 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-07-14 06:19 PM | Reply

Aborted Monson emailed me once, what a tool.

#9 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-14 06:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I did indeed, I had forgotten about that one.

Good call.

#10 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-14 06:32 PM | Reply

Aborted Monson emailed me once, what a Tool
#9 | POSTED BY SHEEPLE/Nobias/lieburg/JordyStPete

I would never E-mail a Ruskie troll.
Do you ever stop with the lies and propaganda?

#11 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-14 08:13 PM | Reply

1. I do not have a sock puppet.

2. I do not hack emails.

3. I did not sleep with your daughter.

Bring in a stack of Korans. I will swear on them.

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 12:03 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'll call off the inquiry as to why you were banned

The person you call "------" was banned.

On the other hand, I have never been banned.

Poindexter

Who is Poindexter?

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 12:05 AM | Reply

Just because someone talks nice to me... or I talk nice to them... they HAVE TO BE my sick puppet?

When Goosey was MISTER KAKAHAJOO, I was the one who drove him off. I was sure it's MODER8.

When he was KARL, I never really talked to him... BOAZ did all the talking.

When he became GOOSEY I found he was THE ONLY ONE who knew computers as well as I do and he was the only one who could talk computers and operating systems with me. BOAZ... who sez he is a system administrator... turned out to be a fraud. He doesn't know the first thing about Linux like systems. How the hell can that idiot be in-charge of servers? 90% of the world runs on Linux! LOL

So of course I am talking to GOOSEY.

You people are such a bunch of paranoid dumdums.

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 12:12 AM | Reply

Oh... and GOOSEY... no way in Hell is he MODER8. I was wrong about him the first time.

No way in Hell can a dullard like MODER8 talk computers with me.

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 12:13 AM | Reply

I do not know who GOOSEY is. If he was my sock puppet, I would make sure he would be as dull as MODER8.. NOT know computers like I do.

When I do something I do a thorough job. You people have never known me to do something half-baked.

Think about it.

Stupid people.

#16 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 12:27 AM | Reply

And this is the last I'm going to say on this subject.

Good luck with your stupid email, LEE.

I hope it crashes and burns. My only regret is I didn't do whatever he did to you. Too bad I was brought up to believe that touching another guy's email is the same as touching his ^#*%. Which is why I would never.

#17 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 12:30 AM | Reply

Obliteration? I'm there.

(Unless I get suspended or banned again)

#18 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-15 02:00 AM | Reply

Hopefully that's the last of ------.

#19 | Posted by dxlingr at 2019-07-15 06:46 PM | Reply

What in the hell is this thread about?

#20 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-07-15 07:10 PM | Reply

Mostly ------ talking to himself.

#21 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-07-15 07:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

I figured that was what the blank space between ## 10 and 18 was all about.

#22 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-15 07:39 PM | Reply

And giving himself newsworthy flags, too.

The pattern is predictable.

#23 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-07-15 07:43 PM | Reply

And giving himself newsworthy flags, too.

???

And WHERE has THAT happened?

You know we can see who gave someone an FF or NW, don't you? Or are you completely clueless?

The pattern is predictable.

You showing up with a little lie, trying to insert yourself into a conversation because you're lonely (as MADAMs are) and have nobody to talk to?

Yep. It's predictable as hell. LOL

#24 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 09:22 PM | Reply

I figured that was what the blank space between ## 10 and 18 was all about.

No, it's the blank space between your ears. LOL

I know you can read me just fine.

#25 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 09:24 PM | Reply

Hopefully that's the last of ------.

You wish!

#26 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 09:24 PM | Reply

And don't call me "------".

#27 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 09:24 PM | Reply

Mostly ------ talking to himself.

I needed to say what I did or LEE was going to jump off the ledge.

I should be given a medal.

#28 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 09:26 PM | Reply

I should be given a medal.

I hereby award thee the "I admit I am ------" medal.

Long time coming. Well deserved. Congrats!

#29 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-07-15 09:45 PM | Reply

#8 | Posted by REDIAL

Canadians. There never let you forget.

#30 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-15 10:27 PM | Reply

I hereby award thee the "I admit I am ------" medal.

I have never admitted that.

Take your medal back, thank you.

#31 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 10:58 PM | Reply

People say "hey ------" and I KNOW they are talking to me so I reply.

It would be rude for me not to reply.

That does not amount to an admission.

If they keep saying the wrong name, that's on them. I let it go because they by retarded and don't know any better.

#32 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 11:01 PM | Reply

And again... who is "Poindexter"?

#33 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-15 11:02 PM | Reply

"Take your medal back, thank you."

Don't settle for anything less than a monument.

#34 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-15 11:04 PM | Reply

Snoofy's monument will read, "This basement was his whole world".

#35 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-07-15 11:08 PM | Reply

Is there any space left on Mt.Rushmore?

#36 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-16 12:30 AM | Reply

We had one of these back on Portal of Evil. It was caused by a software error the site owner didn't know about, and nothing on it expired.

#37 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-16 01:45 PM | Reply

Chon-he Chowmein's overlords pay him by the post

#38 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2019-07-16 02:46 PM | Reply