Saturday, July 13, 2019

The National Weather Service kicked off a wave of questions, jokes and frenzied speculation on Thursday with a tweet about a series of orbs floating over the Kansas City area. Amidst a wave of sightings, the agency's Kansas City office tweeted: "We honestly have no explanation for the floating objects over Kansas City".

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

It's happening. There's one over my back yard. I'm taking my t-shirt off and I'm going to flag the rescue vessel down. Also I have a ticket for the love saucers, so if it's that I'm in great shape.

Comments

I like how they didn't use the phrase "cause a public panic". Saw that one coming.

Remember, there are no friendly aliens or they would have contacted us. In the very least to tell we're stupid and try to help. Ask Alex Jones (does he do aliens or just werewolves?)

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-13 03:47 PM | Reply

More reason you need to go join the Area 51 invasion on sept 20th.'
RussiaRat.

Just make sure you livestream it.

#2 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-13 03:59 PM | Reply

I was wondering if I should go armed. My disintegration chronal ray-pistol is pretty concealable, plus what my watch does. Also not wearing like a hockey mask this time. They aren't Canadian. I'm going with something not scary like a clown suit.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-13 04:27 PM | Reply

(You can aim it where your target used to be, hence the name. Yeah, it disintegrates them in the past. Very accurate too with our AI).

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-13 04:31 PM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY RussiaRat

(We will pretend you're American for a second)

Yes, go armed, it's your second amendment right to do so.
Also make sure you live stream it, the world needs to see you free the aliens.

#5 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-13 05:10 PM | Reply

#5 I'll to do my best. They have quantum dissipators and I have no defense against that.

#6 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-13 05:28 PM | Reply

Yes, it would be dangerous to force one of their UFO craft out of the sky, causing their jet escorts to respond. The black military would quarantine the entire region, possibly murder all of the inhabitants. I just want access to one of those agents. Or a sky spider, those people seem likely to be expendable.

Implosion at a distance before they can get their orbital plasma weapons close enough to vaporize everything. They appear to move faster than most tools function so a multi-prong deterrent such as multiple rail projectiles could push them inadvertently into range.

Maybe have a few hundred people impersonate security personnel to slow down the national guard until footage can be uploaded.

Just let me near one. "My thoughts are pyramidal, I am innocent of psychic violence."

On a serious note - the stray spheres seem simple to capture - they are chased around by helicopter and must not have very good piloting, but can move extremely fast. In many videos and accounts they are seen in conjunction with the global chemtrail project. If there are pilots they would know something about this relationship.

Those two spheres in this video do not seem like the same kind I have witnessed - they seem much, much larger and remain immobile. It is probable they are part of that network, and perhaps different from the standard basketball-sized spheres. But from the video they are performing pretty much what the smaller ones appear to do.

#7 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-07-13 07:07 PM | Reply

Show up at Strike X tomorrow. We have full sanction, I'll have a black car out in front of your place tomorrow. Welcome to the team. Your nation appreciates your sacrifice.

Normally we handle people from Florida but sometimes we get called in for the non-dangerous stuff.

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-13 09:52 PM | Reply

To serve man...(episode 89)

#9 | Posted by Greatamerican at 2019-07-13 11:24 PM | Reply

This manual they sent me is pretty illuminating....

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-15 11:53 AM | Reply