Tuesday, July 09, 2019

An Arizona man has admitted to killing a black teen because the 17-year-old was listening to rap music and it made him feel "unsafe," according to police.

Comments

The normal response is to move away from the something that makes you feel unsafe. Not going at it with a knife... unless you are cornered.

I also feel TERRIBLE if I hear rap. It's noise created for animals by animals.

But I sure as hell wouldn't go around stabbing people.

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 10:21 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Adams, a known white supremacist with history of violence, stabbed this child in the back and then ---- his throat.

#2 | Posted by qcp at 2019-07-09 10:21 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

@#1 ... It's noise created for animals by animals. ...

My parents said similar things about the rock music I listened to when I was a kid.

But they didn't go around killing people over it.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-07-09 10:34 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Well I like military bands and bagpipes. I am sure there are some posters around here who would stab me for that... IF the little losers could. LOL

#4 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 10:41 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Anyone surprised Trump's people would do this???

#5 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-07-09 10:58 AM | Reply

#1 thanks for the -------- racist music review.

#6 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-07-09 11:21 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

@#4 ... Well I like military bands and bagpipes. ...

One of my roommates in college suddenly took a liking to bagpipe music. He had one [vinyl] album of the bagpipe music. He used to set the turntable to "replay" and listen to the same side of the album over and over. For hours. (!)

After a few days of this, he proclaimed to me, "you know, I am finally getting to the point where I can tell the songs apart!"

#7 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-07-09 11:28 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

That guy needs to be put down.

#8 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2019-07-09 11:32 AM | Reply

Yep... THIS is real music from one of my favorite bands:

youtu.be

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 11:35 AM | Reply

youtu.be

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 11:43 AM | Reply

#1 thanks for the -------- racist music review.

You're welcome.

I do protest the "racist" label however.

When a white person starts raping, he becomes an animal too.

There is no racism here, brother.

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 12:17 PM | Reply

"I also feel TERRIBLE if I hear rap. It's noise created for animals by animals.
But I sure as hell wouldn't go around stabbing people.
#1 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN"

Sounds like you left yourself a lot of wiggle room there to stab noisy animals.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-09 12:56 PM | Reply

"Wiggle room" is my middle name.

#13 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 01:20 PM | Reply

You sound like a rapper.

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-07-09 01:21 PM | Reply

When a white person starts raping

BTW... is it raping or is it rapping?

I get confused...

#15 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-07-09 01:22 PM | Reply

--. is it raping or is it rapping?

Rapping is raping your ears.

#16 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-09 01:27 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

call it music..or get more specific and call it jazz or blues or rock'n roll

poetry..iambic pentameter or haiku or doggeral or rap

last night i watched the Beatles' Apple rooftop jam session filmed in 1969..last time they played together..some of the comments from some of the people on the street, you'd have thought they were talking about rap, LOL

youtu.be

#17 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-07-09 03:01 PM | Reply

I also feel TERRIBLE if I hear rap. It's noise created for animals by animals.

#1 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN

^ Looks like the murderer has found his defense attorney.

#18 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2019-07-09 03:44 PM | Reply

I AM SICK OF IDIOTS SAYING "808" NOT KNOWING WHAT THAT INSTRUMENT IS.

The suspect, Michael Paul Adams, 27, admitted stabbing the teenager at 1:42 a.m. Thursday after he heard him playing rap music in his vehicle in a parking lot at a Circle K in Peoria, Arizona, according to police records filed in Arizona Superior Court.
Adams' criminal history includes theft, shoplifting, marijuana violation, disorderly conduct, assault with a weapon and aggravated assault of a correctional employee, according to Maricopa County Superior Court records.

Jacie Cotterell, Adams' lawyer, questioned his ability to access mental health services after he was released from prison. She said that he was "set up for failure."

Adams needed to see a mental health counselor but he was not given a way to access those resources, Cotterell said. "To be specific, he was given resources, he wasn't given means to get to those resources," she said.

She said Adams' family did not know where he was after his release. "He was on the street," she said.
Adams is also quoted as saying people who listen to rap music are a threat to him and the community, and that he's been attacked by rap fans before. Adams used a pocketknife to stab the teen and ---- his throat inside a convenience store.

Wow, without altercation he murdered another member of his community in a safe, discreet location in the middle of the night so nobody could help him immediately. He didn't care about cameras. I don't like stories that exploit mental disorder.

#19 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-07-09 05:06 PM | Reply

Killer is straight out of prison and going right back in. Frankly I won't be surprised if some sort of PTSD wasn't the real culprit.

#20 | Posted by Tor at 2019-07-09 07:34 PM | Reply

"--. is it raping or is it rapping?
Rapping is raping your ears."

Listen to this from beginning to end and then let me know: www.youtube.com

#21 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-07-09 07:50 PM | Reply

--Listen to this from beginning to end and then let me know: www.youtube.com

1 minute was enough.

#22 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-07-09 07:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Normally I am not in favor of the death penalty, not in this case. He murdered some poor kid in cold blood with a knife out of racial hatred. And it is a cut and dry case.

#23 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-07-09 08:26 PM | Reply

#23, agreed, regardless it being racially motivated. The man is too dangerous to other humans.

#24 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-07-09 08:56 PM | Reply

I woundn't kill the kid, but I remember when I was going through a school in the Army, after hearing "Funky Cold Medina" every morning for a month, that was a serious temptation.

#25 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-07-09 09:33 PM | Reply

We ARE all animals.

Like any predator, he stalked his prey to the watering hole (Convenience store). He patiently waited till he could strike from behind. A position where the prey could not fight back. Once the attack began, he went for the throat... and proudly hung around after his kill.

The music was just an excuse.

There are predators always around. Criminals, perverts, even the police. They prey upon the weak, old, sick and young... the weakest members of society.

Which is why I always encourage these groups especially children to join a gang.

The old saying, "there is safety in numbers" is especially true in human society as in nature.

He attacked a single young 17 year old boy... Would he have been as quick to attack... if there were 15 of them.?

We have seen what happens when police shoot a single 17 year old.... they don't shoot anyone when they stop large groups of gang members.

Join a gang. The criminal activities they do is a small price to pay when we are talking about an individual's survival.

Gangs, Tribes, Unions, Prides, Groups, ect... they all join up together to survive attacks from the predators.

On this planet, there are just two kinds of humans... predator or prey...

#26 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-07-10 12:21 PM | Reply

This is normal. I've been banned from every woke site I've logged into.

If you cant take the heat, stay in your basement.

#27 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-10 03:10 PM | Reply

Oh. Straight psychopath. Look for the insanity defense, because that's going to happen.

We need to look for other victims. If there is one there are others.

#28 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-10 03:12 PM | Reply

Michael Dunn redux

#29 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-07-10 04:14 PM | Reply

I've been banned from every woke site I've logged into.

Wow! Sounds like a super interesting life you lead.

#30 | Posted by JOE at 2019-07-10 04:20 PM | Reply

#30 | Posted by JOE

I posted a picture of an AntiFa march where they where carrying a sign saying "No Pedo Hate". They tried to argue the sign was planted by the Proud Boys as a false flag attack. So the people that carried where to stupid to read?

#31 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-11 11:57 AM | Reply

Hey, Joe goes by JOE. That must be one hell of a Joe!

#32 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-11 11:58 AM | Reply

So the people that carried where to stupid to read?

¡Ay, caramba!

(pronounced [ˈai kaˈɾamba]), from the Spanish interjections ay (denoting surprise or pain) and caramba (a euphemism for m'carajo), is an exclamation used in Spanish to denote surprise.

#33 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-07-11 12:50 PM | Reply

#33 | Posted by Pegasus

I don't understand Mexicans - they have a different word for everything.

#34 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-11 01:01 PM | Reply

JOE I may need you for the strike team. Ever been to Florida?

#35 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-07-11 01:02 PM | Reply