Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday reported a formidable fundraising total of $21.5 million -- a burst of good news for the vice president after his stumbles in recent national polls.

Comments

Good news for the Biden campaign given the rough week he has had.

#1 | Posted by leftcoastlawyer at 2019-07-03 01:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Given the fact that he had a short fundraising quarter (and in light of his past fundraising issues), I am surprised that he raised this much.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-07-03 11:50 PM | Reply

This poll stands in stark contrast to the mass media story line which is focused on Harris. The only trustworthy candidates are Sanders and Warren. Trustworthy because they consistently speak up for the best interests of the 99%. Trustworthy because they are beholding to no one. Their experience and dedication speaks to their competence.

#3 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-07-04 12:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

most of that money came in before the Dem debate.

Kamala Harris is now only 2 points behind Biden in the polls, which makes her statistically tied with Biden now.

#4 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-07-04 12:42 AM | Reply

Candidates like Sanders and Warren create the ideas, candidates like Harris get those ideas turned into reality. Hate me for stating the truth, I don't care but when our Democratic nominee faces Donald Trump in a debate I want our candidate to kick his ass. Perfect history isn't a requirement, ability is the requirement. She's the strongest candidate and I sort of hate myself for saying it because, in truth, I love Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, but the welfare of the nation is at stake and we have to select the best candidate to combat Trump.

She is a warrior and we need a warrior.

#5 | Posted by danni at 2019-07-04 09:50 AM | Reply

She is a warrior and we need a warrior.

POSTED BY DANNI AT 2019-07-04 09:50 AM | REPLY

2016 all over again. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#6 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-07-04 09:54 AM | Reply

She is a warrior and we need a warrior.

Or ya know there is Gabbard who is a literal warrior as well. Still love that story going up against bone spurs.

Left elected office to serve another tour contrasted to dodging STD's was his personal Vietnam.

#7 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2019-07-04 10:09 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1