Monday, June 24, 2019

With virtually no domestic recycling options for a sizable portion of the plastic the public tries to recycle, those watching closely speak of an industry in crisis.

Comments

To hell with Global warming, this is the real threat today..

#1 | Posted by boaz at 2019-06-24 11:51 AM | Reply

You do know plastics are made from crude oil, don't you?

In fact, it is the most ubiquitous product made from crude oil in our environment today

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-06-24 02:04 PM | Reply

You do know plastics are made from crude oil, don't you?

I dont have a problem with oil, I have a problem with plastics.

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2019-06-24 02:27 PM | Reply

Run for your life, the sky is falling. Global warming and plastic everywhere. We won't last another 2 years.

#4 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-06-24 02:40 PM | Reply

"I dont have a problem with oil, I have a problem with plastics."

I dont have a problem with potatoes, I have a problem with french fries.

#5 | Posted by qcp at 2019-06-24 02:58 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#5,

Whatever.

#6 | Posted by boaz at 2019-06-24 03:10 PM | Reply

We made hemp illegal and got in bed with oil/plastics industry. Thanks DuPont, et al.

Now the chickens come home to roost in various malicious ways.

Don't get me started about water...

#7 | Posted by hoser at 2019-06-25 08:41 AM | Reply

Well, I for one feel sorry for all of the beings of the plastic-sphere. Especially Dow-Corning.

Total annihilation wont be easy to take.

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-06-26 08:32 AM | Reply

Do you know how easy it is to make bioplastic? Let me show you: www.youtube.com

#9 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-06-26 08:35 AM | Reply