Saturday, June 22, 2019

Sean Hannity is facing new scrutiny over a lengthy series of text messages he had with Paul Manafort during both the Mueller investigation and the period around his sentencing. A federal judge unsealed a filing that contained the text messages and they are ... something.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Here is a post of documents.

Comments

Among the exchanges:

Hannity tells Manafort to have his lawyer, who was under a gag order, to "send me stuff" on the case so he can discuss it on air. Manafort replies, "he will."

At one point Manafort said Sessions had to get a different special prosecutor and Hannity tells him "He has to. He is gone. Talked to a friend."

(Hm, who could that 'friend' be?)

#1 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-22 01:31 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Straight married heterosexual conservatives do love themselves some bromance!

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-22 04:44 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

Hannity is running the country.

#3 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-06-22 04:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Hannity is running the country."

I felt safer with Nancy Reagan's astrologer running the country.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-22 05:03 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Did I do that right (R)tards?

#5 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-06-22 05:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

They sound like gay lovers. Not that that is bad or anything.

#6 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-06-22 05:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

In their world it's L-lengthy G-godlike B-broadcaster T-television Q-quickness

#7 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-06-22 06:36 PM | Reply

So which of them ends texts with x0x0x0x and which of them ends texts with SWAK?

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2019-06-22 06:38 PM | Reply

You know, I was thinking about this - 50 PAGES! Anyone read them yet? Quite a few thoughts come to mind. Since Hannity is an entertainer and not an actual journalist I'm wondering if he was violating the law. But more than that - Bromance (LMAO) - it sure sounds like some major coordination.

#9 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-06-23 12:00 PM | Reply

They must know stuff about Trump that they are deflecting for, thus "I will never give information on Trump!"

This is Fox News using Russian data as it's asset.

Fox is a traitorous organization, it's hosts are propagating an agenda against America.

#10 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-06-23 04:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Hmmm, all of the alt-right nimrods are avoiding this thread like the plague.

They must be really ashamed of their hero Hannity, if they are not going to try to justify this and not even attempt to deflect, project or use whataboutism.

#11 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-06-23 04:42 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by redlightrobot

FF selected itself as I was scrolling down the popup to the intended NW flag. No sarcasm intended.

#12 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-23 04:46 PM | Reply

(if a FF shows up)

#13 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-23 04:46 PM | Reply

This is Fox News using Russian data as it's asset.

#10 | POSTED BY REDLIGHTROBOT

This story proves Fox News is a russian asset.

They should change their name to RT, but that is already taken.

#14 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-06-23 04:47 PM | Reply

#10 | Posted by redlightrobot
#12 | POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY AT 2019-06-23 04:46 PM

Np, I don't funny flag at face value and try to see the sarcastic angle as well - because I often flag in that manner myself. Thanks for the correction, I know what you mean.

#10 | POSTED BY REDLIGHTROBOT
This story proves Fox News is a russian asset.
They should change their name to RT, but that is already taken.
#14 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON AT 2019-06-23 04:47 PM

Ironically, I used to watch Abby Martin religiously but didn't realize RT meant Russian Times forever. Even when I was alerted (thanks rcade for bursting my bubble) I still believe that Breaking The Set gave some of the best information, and regardless it's namesake was often critical of Putin. It's a mixed bag beyond that.

As for Fox it is obviously carrying water for Russia, they know it and still pretend that it's a valid news network. It's viewership are hardly able to tell the time correctly, I doubt they will hear anything about this story.

I want Hannitys taxes and suspect his #metoo moment is en route.

#15 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-06-23 07:03 PM | Reply

R you up?
Do you like me?
Text 1 for yes.

#16 | Posted by Docman at 2019-06-23 08:30 PM | Reply

R you up?
Do you like me?
Text 1 for yes.
#16 | POSTED BY DOCMAN AT 2019-06-23 08:30 PM

Honestly, I don't care if you are Russian. It's nationalists and their fascist agenda that we need to focus on preventing, not good people.

Hannity is taking advantage of his situation and promoting a disaster at the border states to cover his Orange Highness. It was hilarious seeing him walk around his association with Michael Cohen, but now his ties to Manafort reveal he was deeply involved with Trumps Russian access.

What was Manafort so willing to lie to the Feds about that causes him to connect directly with Fox news?

Is that delineated in the article? What Manafort was so desperate to communicate? I'll bet Hannity knows.

#17 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-06-23 09:27 PM | Reply

I'm guessing Alfa Bank has something for every one of the Trump administration, both White House and Fox News branches.

#18 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-06-23 09:28 PM | Reply