Wednesday, June 19, 2019

President Donald Trump's much-teased interview with ABC was not the ratings bonanza the numbers-obsessed president likely would have wanted.

Comments

Maybe he'd do better on Celebrity Family Feud.

"What's the favorite part of a woman?"

DING DING DING DING!! (Trump ringing in)

"Grab 'em by the P---Y!!"

#1 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-18 06:51 PM | Reply

Actually, I have heard that at Disney the focus the past couple of days has been more on a combination of Stephanopoulos and the end of the US Open than on Trump.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-06-18 09:33 PM | Reply

Good Morning America has an average audience 4.5 million viewers in the morning. Trump had over a million less than that in prime time. There goes the Fox News/right wing meme about Stephanopoulos.

Trump's fans are not golfers. His fans watched and no one else did.

Trump, as usual, lied his a-- off and acted like the impetuous child that he is.

#3 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-18 10:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

No one wants to listen to his incoherent ramblings.

#4 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-06-19 03:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

They left the Trump Rally early too. Nobody cares. They only want to see the train wreck and the bigotry. Who doesn't love to see an idiot be an idiot?

#5 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-06-19 10:12 PM | Reply

ABC learns that ABC sucks; thats the lesson ...

NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU ....

They only want to see the train wreck and the bigotry.
#5 | POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER

Was Biden speaking?

#6 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-06-19 10:15 PM | Reply

"Was Biden speaking?"

Isn't it a bit early to be relegated to I know you are but what am I?

#7 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-06-19 10:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

ABC News Learns Painful Lesson: Trump's a TV Ratings Flop

After the 483 time the Circus Geek bites the head off a chicken, the shock entertainment value the geek provides, becomes less compelling.

#8 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-06-19 11:07 PM | Reply

The people who walked out early had to return the t-shirts and hat. And they weren't allowed back on the bus.

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-06-20 12:39 AM | Reply

"Trump's a TV rating flop."

No surprise there. Who but a cultist would want to suffer through a bad movie twice.

#10 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-06-20 03:07 AM | Reply

The interview's ratings were a sharp drop from Celebrity Family Feud, which premiered in the time slot last week, and pulled in 6.1 million viewers.

An episode of Trump Family Feud would've featured the orange lard barge raping and partially scalping Ivana.

#11 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-06-20 06:09 AM | Reply

Did any intelligent human being ever watch "The Apprentice?" That blowhard bored me to death the first time I turned it on, I never finished one episode. How do people tolerate his imbecilic bragging and posturing? I honestly don't understand, are they really that stupid? Well, probably yes.
"Stable genius" my ass.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-20 06:57 AM | Reply

Now if the gals from "The View" hosted a gathering at someone's pool, to include the Trumpettes in bathing suits, ratings would be much higher, and more 'stimulating'...

#13 | Posted by catdog at 2019-06-20 08:56 AM | Reply

#12 | Posted by danni

It's funny you mention that. I did watch part of the first season. It wasn't even really good reality TV. I get the concept and someone had to go for example - that made sense. BUT to act as if that is how you "run a business" was ridiculous. The reasoning used to Fire someone always had me going "Seriously? That's the best you could do?"

But at the same time I had a coworker that was religious about watching it (and the reason I attempted to watch it). He thought it was the best "business decisions ever" and idolized him... After years he woke up. Trump was no longer his idle and he didn't even vote for him which shocked me.

#14 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-06-20 11:33 AM | Reply

That's what happens when you are an attention *hore and oversaturate your presence. Unfortunately though, the other side effect is it gives Liberals more freedom to spew their hate speech.

#15 | Posted by humtake at 2019-06-20 11:59 AM | Reply

These ratings don't mean anyting. Trumpbots heads explode if they dare swtich from their holy grail Fox News. They weren't watching so no surprise numbers down.

#16 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2019-06-20 12:04 PM | Reply

No one wants to listen to his incoherent ramblings.

#4 | POSTED BY NIXON AT 2019-06-19 03:44 PM | REPLY | NE

Then why do you talk about him 24/7? You are either obsessed with him, gay are a total loser with nothing else to do. Which is it? I say #3.

#17 | Posted by fishpaw at 2019-06-20 02:28 PM | Reply

Even Nero Cesar knew that it wasn't about him; it was about entertaining the masses. Once he lost the masses, no matter what he did, it wouldn't bring him any glory.

panem et circenses.

#18 | Posted by KillerKarlKrupt at 2019-06-20 02:44 PM | Reply

Id rather read a weeks worth of Sniper's trash than sit thru an hour of the orange sihtbag on tv

#19 | Posted by HeeHaw at 2019-06-20 03:38 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'd rather watch trump for two hours than read one post from sniper.

#20 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-06-20 03:41 PM | Reply

I'd rather watch trump for two hours than read one post from sniper.

#20 | Posted by 101Chairborne

yet you haven't plonked him?

weird... your bubble has a leak!

Sniper is just another victim of Trumplandia.

I feel bad for him as I do for the rest of the victims of GOP sponsored ignorance.

And for you too, stuck there in your bubble of hate.

Sad!

#21 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-06-20 04:41 PM | Reply

I saw the commercials for it which inferred that they had access for 30 hours. They were gonna take 30 hours of access, selectively edit and have George boy, the old clinton staffer and Hilary donor tsk-tsking the whole time. No thanks. I get enough disinformation from network news bleeding thru their adverts already.

#22 | Posted by visiter at 2019-06-21 07:35 AM | Reply

#23 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-06-21 09:15 AM | Reply

"They could've put a camera on a dementia patient with cotton candy on his head and nobody would've noticed the difference."

I have exactly the same opinion of George Stephanopoulos.

#24 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-06-21 11:22 AM | Reply

Smart for ABC to put it up during the US Open final round.

#25 | Posted by fishpaw at 2019-06-21 11:58 AM | Reply

No one wants to listen to his incoherent ramblings.

#4 | POSTED BY NIXON