Monday, June 17, 2019

The Pentagon is dispatching an additional 1,000 troops to the Middle East in response to recent attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman that the United States blames on Iran.

Comments

Just waiting for the go-ahead to start shootin' from John Bolton, filtered through the narcissistic buffoon with the laughable combover and the pink eye circles.

#1 | Posted by cbob at 2019-06-17 10:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Wag. The. Dog.

False Flag!

Trump/Prison 2020

#2 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-06-17 11:52 PM | Reply

I hate it when mines jump out of the water and attach themselves to ships far above the waterline. And I hate it more when knowledgeable veterans who have served in Iraq and other places tell me that those ships were hit by flying objects and that the administration is lying us into war. And then I hate it even more when our media goes along without questioning anything. I need to hear a Democratic contender for the nomination to call out these liars. Hell, I need one of them to call out Trump for cancelling the nuclear deal with Iran. First one that does gets my vote. Call our Orange Hitler on all of his evil policies, foreign policies, immigration policies, economic policies. This man is a disaster for our country and the world.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-18 06:15 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-18 06:15 AM | Reply

Did you hate the video of the Iranian navy putting the mines on the ships?

#5 | Posted by boaz at 2019-06-18 08:23 AM | Reply

"Did you hate the video of the Iranian navy putting the mines on the ships?"

I hate fake news. Our allies don't believe it any more than I do. I have listened to several experts and the crew of the ships involved say that they were hit by flying objects not mines. But hey, what do they know, they were only there at the time. And, tell me Boaz, what would Iran's motive for bombing a Japanese ship with the Japanese Prime Minister in their country at the time knowing that Japan imports lots of Iranian oil?

#6 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-18 08:44 AM | Reply

Like my fellow military lifer Boaz, I too am easily convinced when it comes to the military industrial complex and the casus belli for ongoing military conflict, especially when brown people are involved, especially ESPECIALLY when brown Muslim people are involved.

If Iran didn't plant those mines then they planted the boat and the Revolutionary Guards to remove them in order to make it LOOK like they planted those mines, and if they didn't do either, then they planted the fake news onto FOX NEWS to look like REAL news to the most discerning, ultra-intelligent and genius-brained television viewers in America so they could rightfully justify sending more hero soldiers and hero weaponry and other heroic killing stuff to the middle east to keep the peace.

MAGA!!!
God bless Trump
God bless Israel
God bless limpet mines, John Bolton and our
hero troops as they heroically battle would-be moon-skinned mine removers everywhere.

#7 | Posted by imabot at 2019-06-18 09:53 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Don't do it.

Those 2 ships that were scuttled over the weekend weren't US ships and it's not even certain that Iran was the culprit.

No need to involve our military at this point.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-18 10:38 AM | Reply

No need to involve our military at this point.

#8 | POSTED BY JEFFJ AT 2019-06-18 10:38 AM | FLAG:

Couldn't agree more. But lack of justification hasn't always kept us from intervening in the past -- by either major party.

#9 | Posted by cbob at 2019-06-18 11:58 AM | Reply

If Nulli actually listened he would have heard it was a picture of Iranians removing a mine.

The biggest threat to every Middle East resident is the USA. Second is Israel. But, currently most regional killing is the illegal work of Saudi Arabia, with our immoral illegal support against poor starving Yemenese citizens.

Whenever anyone attempts to defend themselves against US violence the USA declared them to be terrorists or a threat when all they want is to be left alone.

#10 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-06-18 01:04 PM | Reply

A Mushroom Cloud

#11 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-06-18 03:11 PM | Reply

Fake tensions created by Orange Adolf to ensure reelection.

#12 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-06-18 03:18 PM | Reply

Did you hate the video of the Iranian navy putting the mines on the ships?

#5 | POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2019-06-18 08:23 AM | FLAG:

The ship's owners say it was hit with a projectile, and not a mine.

#13 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-06-18 03:19 PM | Reply

Time for ALL of the supporters and politicians of an Iran invasion to have some "skin in the
Game". Time for them to volunteer their adult children, adult grandchildren or themselves for FRONT LINE, FIRST IN duty. It always easy to be FOR war and warlike actions when others get to do the dying and or have to live the rest of their lives severely disabled physically and or mentally.

#14 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-06-18 06:47 PM | Reply

Did you hate the video of the Iranian navy putting the mines on the ships?

#5 | POSTED BY comrade BOAZ

Do you hate that the video has been debunked and declared a fraud by the owner.

#15 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-06-18 06:49 PM | Reply

"A tyrant is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader."

Plato