Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A new study has revealed women who remain single forever and don't have children are the most content and outlive their married counterparts, reported Fox News.

Comments

"Married people are happier than other population subgroups, but only when their spouse is in the room when they're asked how happy they are. When the spouse is not present: really miserable," Dolan said.

Married men take fewer risks and "calm down" and therefore are healthier than their single counterparts, whereas women did not see the same benefits. Women's health was mainly unaffected by marriage, but middle-aged married women reported more mental and physical problems than single ones.

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-06-15 07:01 AM | Reply

And the White Monkey agenda to slowly turn all women into hookers, continues...

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-06-15 07:03 AM | Reply

"That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I -- I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence."

#3 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 10:02 AM | Reply

Related article - www.foxnews.com

#4 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 10:46 AM | Reply

This thread reminds me of a question I've always wondered about liberal couples.

To be perfectly honest doing the deed, the couple is done when the guy is done.

How do liberal women handle that intellectually?

Knowing that it's really about the guy getting a happy ending.

Anything after that is overtime and frankly...sometimes it's just hard to stay awake.

You need a few minutes to rest or even a nice short nap.

Statistically women don't end up "happy" as often as men...well...we all know the truth. Don't make up lies here.

So...back to liberals.

I just wonder if liberal women being...well...so incredibly entitled take issue with that fact.

Even liberal men are done when they're done...come on.

btw...do liberal men have to ask for permission....you know..."can I now...."?

Well...that is assuming he makes it that far.

#5 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-15 09:44 PM | Reply

What makes you think liberal women are entitled. All the women I know are liberal and none seem entitled.

Is it because they get the D that makes you so envious?

#6 | Posted by bored at 2019-06-15 09:50 PM | Reply

Bored,

"All the women I know are liberal and none seem entitled."

Then I stand corrected.

#7 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-15 10:03 PM | Reply

Bored,

You really don't understand me like you must think.

One is plenty enough.

Really...I figure I'm in the same boat as a lot of men my age who are married and their wife has become old and winkled.

Men who are totally straight look around and see...well...something younger and prettier they would enjoy to be with...and well...sure...the truth is if I was single I would feed the need and these totally straight guys are compromising for the good of their marriage just like I do.

But...married as long as I have been just assume we have a lot more going than you think.

I've read statistics for couples our age and we're doing a lot better than most our age just regular normal getting it on.

We enjoy each other physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and our values match very well.

Sometimes I have felt a little self pity because I had to compromise more than a lot of people but it was my choice.

And the truth is I had a lot better life than I would have if I had remained in the gay lifestyle.

Some people flourished in the gay world and fit it and and some didn't. Statistically the overwhelming majority of gay men I knew back then are now dead. Expected life spans are shorter for gay men.

Remember I was out in the 70's....a much harder time for gays than today.

I made my choice marrying a woman and it was the "right" thing for me.

#8 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-15 10:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

To be perfectly honest doing the deed, the couple is done when the guy is done.
#5 | POSTED BY BILLJOHNSON

Maybe for losers like you.

#9 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2019-06-15 10:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

To be perfectly honest doing the deed, the couple is done when the guy is done.
#5 | POSTED BY BILLJOHNSON

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you poor dear. You're Quickie Kenickey huh??

#10 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-06-16 01:04 AM | Reply

I don't get it. Ah, okay, it's because I didn't strangle them 'cause we where married.

#11 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-06-16 02:28 AM | Reply

#7 | Posted by BillJohnson

Starngle her. Now. It's a trap.

#12 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-06-16 02:30 AM | Reply

Bill wanted to be a woman when he grew up.

But, his Johnson wouldn't let him.

#13 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-06-18 05:44 PM | Reply

Bill wanted to be a woman when he grew up.
But, his Johnson wouldn't let him.

POSTED BY DONNERBOY AT 2019-06-18 05:44 PM | REPLY

Please don't make me defend Bill Johnson. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-06-18 06:33 PM | Reply

Don't worry Laura, you're a pro at taking both sides of an issue.

#15 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-06-18 06:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Donner,

"Bill wanted to be a woman when he grew up."

Nope...never.

#16 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-18 07:17 PM | Reply

I have always approved of single women as there are no jealous husbands to worry about : )

#17 | Posted by MSgt at 2019-06-18 07:53 PM | Reply

In Pakistan who can blame them?

#18 | Posted by Tor at 2019-06-18 08:26 PM | Reply

"Living alone & loving it : a guide to relishing the solo life"

Author: Barbara Feldon (Agent 99 - Get Smart)

The actress-author celebrates the benefits of life without a partner, explaining how to cope with the fears, loneliness, and questions of the solo life, as well as how to reconnect with others, develop one's curiosity and creativity, and live life with enthusiasm and adventure.

#19 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-06-18 08:50 PM | Reply

Remember I was out in the 70's....a much harder time for gays than today.

I made my choice marrying a woman and it was the "right" thing for me.

#8 | Posted by BillJohnson

Does your wife know you're gay? Do you pretend she's a dude when you bone her?

#20 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-06-18 09:08 PM | Reply

Does your wife know you're gay? Do you pretend she's a dude when you bone her?

#20 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY

More homophobic gay taunting from the 'tolerant' democrats.

who use LBGQT issues as a political prop, but quietly hate them.

Sometimes, as above, their bigotry escapes their lying mouths.

#21 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-18 09:18 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"More homophobic gay taunting from the 'tolerant' democrats."

It's not homophobic.
Bill says he's gay, yet he ha sex with a woman.
It raises some pretty obvious questions.

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-18 09:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

More homophobic gay taunting from the 'tolerant' democrats.

who use LBGQT issues as a political prop, but quietly hate them.

Sometimes, as above, their bigotry escapes their lying mouths.

#21 | Posted by SheepleSchism

Those are legitimate questions that I honestly was curious about. I have lots of questions for a conservative formerly open now closeted gay man who found a woman to marry him. That's a rare breed.

But you're so eager to attack liberals that you immediately cried foul and tried to add it to your reasons to hate liberals while supporting a party who literally hates gays and says they're all faking it.

BTW you're presence is requested on a few other threads you ran away from

#23 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-06-18 09:30 PM | Reply

Based on the evidence, I think Bill is just a "anything that moves" horndog, which isn't really the same as gay, and arguably an insult to gays to try to pass yourself off as such.

#24 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-18 09:30 PM | Reply

Those are legitimate questions
#23 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY

You're FOS you disgusting bigot.

#25 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-18 10:04 PM | Reply

#22 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Another phony bigot and hypocrite hurling passive aggressive gay taunts.

You would be ashamed, we're it not for your narcissistic sociopathy.

#26 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-18 10:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Snoofy,

"It raises some pretty obvious questions."

Yes..it most certainly does.

Are you a creep?

#27 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-18 10:19 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

- Are you a creep?

He's worse than a creep. He's a dishonest, triangulating predator whose only affirmative position is, "this isn't about me".

#28 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-18 10:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Single women are happier. So are single men.

#29 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2019-06-18 10:41 PM | Reply

"When in fact, this narcissist leads a legion of invisible followers who can't wait for his next, "stay in school kids!"

You're only invisible in real life.
Here you do like 50 posts a thread.

#30 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-18 11:30 PM | Reply

#24 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Why? Explain it to me? How is it not really the same as gay, and not an insult ... because you know, since you bring it up ....

#31 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-06-18 11:59 PM | Reply

To be perfectly honest doing the deed, the couple is done when the guy is done.

How do liberal women handle that intellectually?

Knowing that it's really about the guy getting a happy ending.

Well, there are two things that can be going on here.

A. You're still a teenage boy with the two pump chump issue

or

B. You've yet to figure out how to please a woman

#32 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-19 12:21 AM | Reply

btw...do liberal men have to ask for permission....you know..."can I now...."?

Well...that is assuming he makes it that far.

#5 | Posted by BillJohnson

I'm glad you have Jeebus in your life.

You're such a twisted ball of self-hate I can't imagine you doing well without the fear of sky daddy keeping you in line.

#33 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-19 12:22 AM | Reply

Clearly this author doesn't know many single ladies.

They're constantly depressed and wondering why they can't find a guy.

#34 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-19 12:28 AM | Reply

"How is it not really the same as gay"

Bisexual. Not the same as gay, not the same as straight.

#35 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-19 12:29 AM | Reply

#4 -They're constantly depressed and wondering why they can't find a guy.

Every woman's dream is a Clownshack of their own.

#36 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-19 12:39 AM | Reply

Bisexual. Not the same as gay, not the same as straight.

#35 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Don't forget the Snoofy curious.

#37 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-19 12:39 AM | Reply

Every woman's dream is a Clownshack of their own.

It's a blessing and a curse.

#38 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-19 12:44 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

do liberal men have to ask for permission....you know..."can I now...."?
#5 | Posted by BillJohnson

Yea, we tend to treat women like human beings.

Unlike conservatives who rape first chance they get.

#39 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-19 12:46 AM | Reply

"Don't forget the Snoofy curious."

It's always awkward when people refer to themselves in the third person like that.

#40 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-19 12:48 AM | Reply

- Unlike conservatives who rape first chance they get.

Careful. Hollywood is at the center of #metoo

#41 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-19 12:50 AM | Reply

Hollywood is at the center of #metoo

Not the Catholic Church?

Or the seedy motels of Republican congressmen?

Hollywood is your go to.

Because in your mind, it's obvious, everyone in Hollywood is a liberal.

#42 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-19 12:58 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm glad you have Jeebus in your life.

POSTED BY JPW AT 2019-06-19 12:22 AM | REPLY

His sky daddy spanked him way too hard so he went to women for relief.

#43 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-06-19 01:00 AM | Reply

"Yea, we tend to treat women like human beings."

Never let a Neanderthal make you ashamed of that, be proud and know you are respected for it.

#44 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-19 07:54 AM | Reply

"Careful. Hollywood is at the center of #metoo"

Then Hollywood has more than just entertainment to be proud of.

#45 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-19 07:55 AM | Reply

This is anecdotal...

My wife's best friend has been divorced for a couple of years and she very much wants to find another man. She doesn't want to be single.

#46 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-19 10:38 AM | Reply

#31 | Posted by AndreaMackris

Look out andrea. If you ask someone to explain their sexuality to you, sheep4trump will scream that you're being anti gay.

Right sheep4trump? Or is this just another example of you attacking liberals and not repubs?

#47 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-06-19 01:05 PM | Reply

- Unlike conservatives who rape first chance they get.

Careful. Hollywood is at the center of #metoo

#41 | Posted by SheepleSchism

Or maybe hollywood gets more news clicks than other sectors because morons feel like they know those people.

You're so dumb you think if you dont see something on tv then it's not happening.

#48 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-06-19 01:06 PM | Reply

Jpw,

"Because every woman I've been with has had enough of a happy beginning that there isn't an issue when it's over to intellectually struggle with."

Enough?

So not really "happy"?

Maybe just amused?

#49 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-20 10:37 AM | Reply

Jpw,

Hey.. Couldn't resist.

The word "enough" was funny.

I know how it goes. My house we average 2 to 1.

No batteries required.

#50 | Posted by Billjohnson at 2019-06-20 11:28 AM | Reply

Jpw,

You know...I think I must have a different sort of relationship with my wife than you have with women.

I mean...I might would say, "when we're done"... or maybe "when we're finished".

But..."when it's over" isn't quite the way she would describe it.

You certainly are the wordsmith.

#51 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-20 06:59 PM | Reply

Or...maybe your choice of words is just demonstrating the difference between committed married couples and one night stands.

With us it's never really "over".

#52 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-06-20 07:26 PM | Reply

"With us it's never really "over"

What did the priest say to the altar boy, Alex?

(If you're offended, congratulations, you got the joke)

#53 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-20 07:30 PM | Reply