Friday, June 14, 2019

President Trump on Friday said he will not fire White House counselor Kellyanne Conway after a federal watchdog recommended that she be removed for repeatedly violating the Hatch Act by engaging in partisan political activity on behalf of her boss.

Comments

It is becoming more and more evident with each passing day that Pres trump is not the "Law and Order" President that he told his supporters he was.

It is becoming more and more clear that Pres Trump cherishes loyalty to him above all else, even above loyalty to the Constitution.

How did he justify his support of Ms Conway? He said she is loyal to him. Not that he thought she had not made those ethical digressions, but that she was loyal to him.

Does anyone else see a problem with Pres Trump's "l'état, c'est moi" approach to the Presidency?

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-15 12:01 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Charge her, indict her, drag her out of her car by the hair.

Set her on fire and beat the flames out with a crowbar.

This hate-filled rage-mob still wouldn't be satisfied.

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 12:14 AM | Reply

@#2 ... Charge her, indict her, drag her out of her car by the hair.

Set her on fire and beat the flames out with a crowbar.

This hate-filled rage-mob still wouldn't be satisfied. ...

Really?

You'd want to bypass all that is justice in our Country?

Maybe that is the way it is done in your country (perhaps toss a hair dryer into her bath?), but that's not how it is done in this Country.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-15 12:26 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump: "Whadda think we want law abiders working 'round here. I don't think so. They'd make me look bad!"

#4 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-15 12:58 AM | Reply

- but that's not how it is done in this Country.

LOL. The Retort lives by its own laws.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 01:04 AM | Reply

@#5

That's the best you could come up with?

Someone is not getting their money's worth in you.

Really,

Try harder. Your handler will appreciate the effort.

#6 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-15 01:08 AM | Reply

Dictator Trump cares not what laws peasants have made.

He is his own God and to his supporters.

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 01:13 AM | Reply

The Retort lives by its own laws.
#5 | POSTED BY SHERP

Are there any shhts spewing out of Trump's arse you're not desperate to swallow?

#8 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 01:14 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

- Your handler

*drink*

#9 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 01:14 AM | Reply

*drink*

Russians are notorious drunks.

#10 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 01:16 AM | Reply

@#9 ... - Your handler

*drink* ...

So, you've heard that before?

Gee, I wonder why.

Maybe because your style is all too obvious.

#11 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-15 01:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You didn't have to say anything, we already knew that.

#12 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-06-15 01:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#12 ... You didn't have to say anything, we already knew that. ...

Have you ever watched the TV show BattleBots (it's on the Science channel and the Discovery channel)?

It, is some aspects is quite reflective of what happens here. Sometimes when the two bots are fighting each other the producers add a mini-bot into the arena. Not for any specific purpose, but more to be a nuisance that needs to be tended to. The mini-bot is too small to do any damage, all it can do is annoy.

Our drinking friend here reminds me of those nuisance mini-bots. Not significant, but a minor occurrence that is fun to watch. Something to toy with.

#13 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-15 01:43 AM | Reply

The Democrats are dumb and desperate - but this is dumb and desperate even for them. With more and more Dems openly accusing the President of crimes with result in the death penalty with ZERO justification - it is entirely hypocritical to now claim the Hatch Act. Everyone could have predicted where this was going to end with the deranged Left started amping up their attacks. Much like the nuclear option, up or down votes, etc - this is exploding in the Dem's faces. Why are Dems unable to see more than 2 weeks into the future?

#14 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-06-15 01:51 AM | Reply

I have seen that show. The battles are fun to watch. The announcers are irritating.

#15 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 01:51 AM | Reply

Has Trump creepily said how "talented" Ms. Conway is?

#16 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 01:54 AM | Reply

Charge her, indict her, drag her out of her car by the hair.

Set her on fire and beat the flames out with a crowbar.

This hate-filled rage-mob still wouldn't be satisfied.

#2 | Posted by SheepleSchism

Nonsense you piece of ----.

RCADE can this mother ------ or kill my account.

Stop being such a cowardly ----- and take control of your site. You drop the hammer on climate change deniers but allow ---- heaps like sheepleshart distort, lie and deflect on every single thread.

YOU are doing your small part in reelecting Trump. Congrats dude. You're building this.

#17 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 01:55 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

No, you're just an immoral ship heap.

#18 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 01:57 AM | Reply

RCADE can this mother ------ or kill my account.

I believe if I remember correctly, RCade said he has stopped actively moderating the DR.

Do yourself a favor and take a break from this place for a few days.

Sherp is literally on every thread posting pretty much after every poster.

The guy either has no life, or gets paid to be here.

I'm here a lot. (A lot. People have voiced their concerns.)

But even I'm not on here as much as he is.

#19 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 02:07 AM | Reply

No, you're just an immoral ship heap.

#18 | Posted by jpw

"Amoral" might be a more descriptive adjective for him.

a·mor·al
/āˈmôrəl/

adjective

lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.

#20 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-15 02:12 AM | Reply

Thanks for the advice.

I'll step away for a few days and see what happens.

#21 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 02:17 AM | Reply

#20 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY

No. Immoral.

He doesn't lack a sense of right or wrong.

He simply chooses wrong.

#22 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 02:19 AM | Reply

RCADE can this mother ------ or kill my account.

#17 | POSTED BY JPW

Quit being such a ------- drama queen.

If you are so incensed by Sheeple's posts use the kill file. That's what it's for.

Think about it this way - Sheeple is occupying your mind. It's classic trolling.

Sheeple isn't violating any moderation policy. Nothing abusive.

Either ignore it or deal with it. Trying to shame Rogers into smacking down the ban-hammer will probably have the opposite of the desired effect.

#23 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:28 AM | Reply

JPW - for what it's worth, the last couple of days I've seen what you've been agitating against as it pertains to Sheeple.

Granted, I think you are WAY over-reacting but I've seen the deflections.

#24 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:30 AM | Reply

"Sheeple isn't violating any moderation policy. Nothing abusive."

Being disingenuous when you're attempting to have an honest political debate is abusive.

#25 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 02:33 AM | Reply

Sheeple isn't violating any moderation policy. Nothing abusive.

Think of it this way.

Sheepleshart is using your timidity to maintain an open channel of disinformation and lying.

Grow some balls and take a stand on right vs wrong.

#23 | Posted by JeffJ

I don't care what it does. ---- rogers.

He enforces a zero tolerance policy on something that will take decades to play out but is mum on something that will play out next year.

Like I said, ---- rogers.

#26 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 02:35 AM | Reply

Granted, I think you are WAY over-reacting but I've seen the deflections.

Finally I'm making progress.

#27 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 02:36 AM | Reply

#25 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Dude. That's your M.O. one out of every four posts.

#28 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:39 AM | Reply

In most cases I'd agree with you. Almost suggested it myself.

But the sheer volume of posts from Sherp results in a lot of posters responding to him. Lots of people copy his posts in order to respond to them. He's a bit more difficult to avoid.

It would be better for JPW to take a break from the DR for a few days. It's good for all of us to take a few days away from the DR at times.

#29 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 02:42 AM | Reply

Deflections and lying are two completely different things.

When I read through the thread regarding Trump's comments about receiving campaign dirt from a foreign source Sheeple brought up Hillary and Fusion GPS and was right in doing so - there was no lie contained therein.

But it WAS a huge deflection. If you scroll way up my recollection is that Joe addressed the deflection very effectively.

You seem to be conflating a deflection - which usually illustrates hypocrisy - with a lie. They are quite different.

#30 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:43 AM | Reply

It's good for all of us to take a few days away from the DR at times.

#29 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

Yes. This. Good call, Clown.

#31 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:44 AM | Reply

Like I said, ---- rogers.

#26 | POSTED BY JPW

Hopefully his wife takes that to heart.

:-)

#32 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:46 AM | Reply

That's what sets him apart to me and made me call for his banning.

He goes well beyond trolling simply by the sheer volume of his nonsense.

By that measure alone it goes far beyond amusement and into questionable territory.

#33 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 02:46 AM | Reply

#30 | Posted by JeffJ

First of all, he does both. He regularly presents false information as part of his deflections.

Second, both are dishonest and disingenuous. Don't lose the forest for the trees.

#34 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 02:50 AM | Reply

That's what sets him apart to me and made me call for his banning.

He goes well beyond trolling simply by the sheer volume of his nonsense.

He's prolific at times, but so are certain others who arguably troll and muck around as much if not more than Sheeple.

#35 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 02:53 AM | Reply

#35 | Posted by JeffJ

Point them out next time you see it.

Because I don't. There are obvious trolls but Sheepleshart isn't just trolling. His posts lack the obvious hyperbole, sarcasm or caricature of trolls.

His is a concerted effort to distort, deflect or lie with the kind of subtlety you'd expect from a practitioner of propaganda dissemination.

#36 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-15 03:02 AM | Reply

#25 | POSTED BY SNOOFY
Dude. That's your M.O. one out of every four posts.
#28 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

--------. I'm completely honest in my political views.

#37 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:17 AM | Reply

I disagree but if that's how you view it, plonk him.

If I may be so bold (channeling Spock with that) I'd like to offer a bit of unsolicited advice...

Over the years I've had a couple of DR members who absolutely incensed me for a number of reasons. I'm literally living vicariously through you as I watch you try to deal with Sheeple. I've been there and it can be frustrating.

Here's where the unsolicited advice comes in...

First, decide what he is as far as the DR cretin goes.

Is he a worthless troll? Ignore or plonk.

Is he a dangerous troll who mixes lies with the truth to confuse us, like the demon in "The Exorcist"? This is trickier and I think it's where you are at. Alone in a frigid bedroom chanting, "The power of JPW compels you" whilst wielding holy water, or in your case, fire water, might work. On a blog like this? The only remedy is dispassionate and factual disproval of distortions.

The last possibility is the most difficult. Maybe he's misunderstood. That requires a lot of open and honest dialogue and a healthy dose of humility to gain proper understanding.

#38 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 03:18 AM | Reply

"The only remedy is dispassionate and factual disproval of distortions"

People have tried this many, many, times.

It doesn't work.

It doesn't work on you either, which is probably why you don't see it as a problem, and why you're going to bat for him.

But, here's a thought:

Maybe you should try persuading him with facts. Since you're giving him the benefit of the doubt nobody else is.

#39 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:21 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"--------. I'm completely honest in my political views.
#37 | POSTED BY SNOOFY "

Are you for open borders?

#40 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-06-15 03:22 AM | Reply

--------. I'm completely honest in my political views.

#37 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

You are often dishonest, but when it pertains to your political views, I agree...You are honest about that.

#41 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 03:23 AM | Reply

I would disagree that I am dishonest, basically ever.
Got examples?

#42 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:26 AM | Reply

Since you're giving him the benefit of the doubt nobody else is.

#39 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Oh, plenty of others are giving the same benefit.

FFS how many times do we have to see internecine warfare between the puritopians on the left and the pragmatists on the left - Bernie Bros vs Hil-Bots - ?

To me, Sheeple comes across as a Bernie Bro on steroids. Hyper-critical of the Dem establishment and he has company there, but also hyper-critical of Dem-partisan BS because he views it as a distraction from Democrats' failure to implement 'progressive policies'.

That's probably WAY generous on my part...

#43 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 03:29 AM | Reply

I would disagree that I am dishonest, basically ever.
Got examples?

Where do I start?

Rumor has it your first word as you were learning to walk was dishonest. From there, it snowballed.

#44 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 03:31 AM | Reply

Whereas if it was "Jews Will Not Replace Us," you'd defend my right to march.

Cute.

Anyway, got any actual examples of my dishonesty?

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:35 AM | Reply

That's probably WAY generous on my part...

#43 | Posted by JeffJ

Yep. He rarely if ever criticizes Republicans or Trump.

If he was such a 'progressive' he'd spend a lot more time talking up candidates he likes rather than always bashing Democrats or staying mum whenever Trump does something amoral, illegal, unpatriotic, or downright stupid.

IMO, he's a stone cold liar about ever supporting Bernie. Bernie's running but not a peep out of this alleged 'Bernie Bro?' It was all an act in his efforts to help Trump defeat Clinton.

#46 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-15 03:37 AM | Reply

AU,

He's on record as being a big supporter of Sanders and I'm pretty sure I saw a comment today from him that he'd vote for Warran in she were to be nominated. I know he said that if Biden were to be nominated he wouldn't vote for him but won't vote for Trump either.

#47 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-15 03:41 AM | Reply

It WAS a deflection!

What Trump said he'd do (and has already done) is illegal and immoral and unpatriotic.

Where was his outrage at THAT? Mr Bernie Bro Progressive he claimed to be. Ya, he's a liar.

#48 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-15 03:42 AM | Reply

What Trump said he'd do (and has already done) is

illegal - clearly not
immoral - questionable
unpatriotic - questionable

#48 | POSTED BY AMERICANUNITY

Need to add you to the dishonest list.

#49 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-06-15 03:45 AM | Reply

That's probably WAY generous on my part...

#43 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

Not generous at all. Spot on.

And yes, Warren is becoming a viable candidate day-by-day. The day she announced I said I'd vote for her - Hans can confirm.
The only mark she has against her is the DNA debacle. The DNC and liberal media can overcome that with blanket coverage of her policies.

Ask yourself this. Will Dems and mods stay home if she's the nominee? Will they vote Trump?

Of course not. She can win. Biden won't because the left will stay home or vote 3rd party. Promote Biden at your own risk. It's a win for Trump.

#50 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 11:00 AM | Reply

People have tried this many, many, times.
It doesn't work.

#39 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

You don't present facts, Snoofy. You present loaded triangulating questions in an attempt to box a person into your predetermined narrative.

When all is lost, you pose narrow yes/no questions in desperation to pin a label. You're the most close-minded poster here.

#51 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 11:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@15 ... The announcers are irritating. ...

I use fast forward a lot to skip through the announcer parts.

#52 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-15 11:57 AM | Reply

I use fast forward a lot to skip through the announcer parts.
#52 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

Hahaha!! Me too!!

#53 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 02:23 PM | Reply

"People have tried this many, many, times.
It doesn't work.
#39 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

You don't present facts, Snoofy..."

This isn't about me.

This is about all the people who have tried "dispassionate and factual disproval of" your "distortions" and how they always roll off you like water off a duck's back.

Like in this thread, where you started talking about refugees and asylum seekers, and ended declaring there are no legitimate refugees and asylum seekers. www.drudge.com

#54 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 02:43 PM | Reply

- and ended declaring there are no legitimate refugees and asylum seekers.
#54 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

A typical distortion. Yes, It is about you. and your distortions.

#55 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 02:56 PM | Reply

"No, the plan is this: Run across the border in packs, disappear into the US and look for work as an illegal immigrant. If you get caught, claim asylum."

^
That is what you wrote.

If true, then there are no legitimate asylum seekers.

Which one was the canard, because they can't both be true.

#56 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:00 PM | Reply

^

"When presented with facts, you disregard the message to cherry-pick some fragment to present as evidence followed by gaslighting."

#57 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-06-15 03:16 PM | Reply

"When presented with facts"

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
SheepleSchism presented facts in that thread?
Was it this one?

Do you know why they're attempting to seek asylum?
#11 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

#11 They heard about the new deal from Sprint?
#15 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

#58 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:20 PM | Reply

That is what you wrote.
If true, then there are no legitimate asylum seekers.

#56 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Your conclusion is flawed. My neighborhood is filled with refugees, Snoofy. My city is filled with refugees.
My city celebrates and supports refugees from all over the world.

serverefugees.org
www.ric-aau.org
www.ccsutah.org

These are just three of the many organizations that work with and help settle refugees in my community.

"But before that, you were asking if refugees and asylum seekers had all their papers in order.
Which one was the canard, because they can't both be true."

Yes they can be both true, because they are. Hundreds of thousands of refugees have entered the US legally and sought asylum. I welcome them and support them. They're fleeing some of the worst war-torn countries in the world. But they need to enter the US legally.

The vast majority, not all of them, but the vast majority of the folks at the southern border are job seekers. If they were refugees, they'd end their journey as soon as they reached safety.

But say they want a job in America, Okay. That's fine. There are processes and procedures for that too. And as long as they follow those directives, they're welcome as well. But to flood the border, dash across, and attempt to disappear into the US, only to claim asylum when caught?

It's you presenting the canard. and the distortion.

#59 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 03:20 PM | Reply

"Hundreds of thousands of refugees have entered the US legally and sought asylum. I welcome them and support them. They're fleeing some of the worst war-torn countries in the world. But they need to enter the US legally."

What if they're fleeing some of the worst war-torn countries in the world. But they entered the US legally?

#60 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:22 PM | Reply

"But to flood the border, dash across, and attempt to disappear into the US, only to claim asylum when caught?"

Maybe they don't want their children separated and placed in cages.

Is that wrong?

#61 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:24 PM | Reply

#60 make that, What if they're fleeing some of the worst war-torn countries in the world. But they entered the US illegally?

#62 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:24 PM | Reply

#11 They heard about the new deal from Sprint?
#15 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM
#58 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Yeah, that's right. Because most times the discussion just spirals into:
"racist, xenophobe, cold-hearted, conservatives get a woody when people suffer" garbage.

You can 'cherry pick' my joke from a thread, but it's you who defends the blatant accusations of indifference and cruelty,
and have made the same accusations yourself. It's ridiculously untrue, and it derails any attempt at discussion.

#63 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 03:27 PM | Reply

#60-#62

This is where you always go. red herrings and gull bait.

You're disingenuous, deceptive, dishonest, a twister and amplifier of distortion.

#64 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 03:29 PM | Reply

This isn't about me.
#54 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Yes, it is. You just demonstrated it.

Walk it all back about "there are no legit asylum seekers"

or the conversations ends - by your own doing.

#65 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 03:31 PM | Reply

"but it's you who defends the blatant accusations of indifference and cruelty"

You have it exactly backwards.

You say it's not cruel -- but rather for their own good -- to take children from their parents and put them in camps.
I say it's cruel to take children from their parents and put them in camps.

#66 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:41 PM | Reply

"The vast majority, not all of them, but the vast majority of the folks at the southern border are job seekers."

Then why separate all of their children?

#67 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:43 PM | Reply

I won't play your word twisting games.

#68 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 03:45 PM | Reply

Thanks, Capitalism!
People willing to work for sub-minimum wage and no worker protections are literally lining up at our doorstep.
What'a a capitalist not to love about that?

Seriously, what's a capitalist not to love about that?

#69 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:46 PM | Reply

"I won't play your word twisting games."

You're an intellectual coward.

#70 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:46 PM | Reply

I like how asking you to support (or really just explain) your own stated policy is somehow twisting your words on you.

You're the victim!

#71 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 03:48 PM | Reply

You're an intellectual coward.
#70 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Hilarious. Snoofy demonstrating the Hail Mary Snoofy taunt.

It's you who's afraid to carry on a discussion.

You're dismissed.

#72 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 03:50 PM | Reply

I won't play your word twisting games.

But you will conjure Hillary's ghost anytime you need to deflect from Trump.

#73 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 03:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You're a liar.

Did he claim to serve in Grenada in the early 80s?

#74 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-15 03:56 PM | Reply

"You're a liar. That's really the bottom line here. You're just a deceptive sniveling little liar."

I don't lie.
That is a fact.

#75 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 04:06 PM | Reply

JeffJ left out all the times SheepShart has been a silent apologist for Trump.

Yeah, can't forget all those times Bernie was mute to Trump transgressions.

Any more Republican Fables to share with the class?

#76 | Posted by zarnon at 2019-06-15 04:12 PM | Reply

I actually agree with JPW's #17. Rcade does make his small contribution to the re-election of Trump and the degradation of all honest debate by allowing posters such as SheepleS to remain on this site. The constant lies, disruption of honest conversation and trolling really have damaged this site in my opinion. I kind of get the feeling that Rcade has thrown up his arms in the air and given up. He almost never posts here anymore. His presence is just a small percentage of what it used to be. Maybe Despair has set in?

Anyway, it is Rcade's site, and if he is willing to allow it become a tool of Trump Trolls, that is his right. I can think of no legitimate journalistic reason to allow a lying troll such as Sheeple to remain here. And telling people to just 'plonk' him misses the point. He contaminates all the threads he touches whether we read his individual comments or not.

#77 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-06-15 04:13 PM | Reply

"JeffJ left out all the times SheepShart has been a silent apologist for Trump."

Professional courtesy from a guy who is generally happy with Trump's policies.

#78 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 04:13 PM | Reply

"The constant lies, disruption of honest conversation and trolling really have damaged this site in my opinion."

I've seen my user number drop from the 50s to high 40s in the past year or so.

#79 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 04:14 PM | Reply

I do not think I am willing to abandon the DR due to the likes of Sheeple, but I certainly have dramatically cut down on my number of posts from a year ago. It is one thing trying to converse with stupid people such as Boaz or Gracie, or flat out dishonest people such as Nulli. But it is a whole new level of nihilism altogether having to wade through to trolling propaganda of Sheeple. It really ruins pretty much every thread he shows up on, plonked or not.

#80 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-06-15 04:22 PM | Reply

POSTED BY MODER8 AT 2019-06-15 04:13 PM | REPLY

I think he allows sheeple to stay because it boosts post counts which in turn keeps this site afloat. Without the trolls we would be looking for a new blog home.

#81 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-06-15 04:31 PM | Reply

Sorry LM, I gotta disagree with you. With the trolls many of us are increasingly looking around for a new blog home. If Rcade could end Goatman's Reign of Troll he certainly could also can end Sheeple.

#82 | Posted by moder8 at 2019-06-15 04:42 PM | Reply

Crybaby censor on aisle 5. Bring a mop and more kleenex.

#83 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-06-15 04:49 PM | Reply

"Without the trolls we would be looking for a new blog home."

I kinda figured you already did that when you were gone for like two months or whatever.

#84 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-15 04:57 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#84 No kidding. and these people want power.

#85 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-15 05:33 PM | Reply

Trump says he won't fire Kellyanne Conway for Hatch Act Violations

Just another article of impeachment: failure to uphold his oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Article II of the Constitution (i.e. Take Care Clause) requires that the President "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed". By not disciplining Conway, he is violating Article II.

#86 | Posted by FedUpWithPols at 2019-06-16 06:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1