Friday, June 14, 2019

According to the Huffington Post, Schultz, who hasn't been seen on the campaign trail for months, told his staff that he had undergone three back surgeries in that time, and needed to focus on his recovery.

Comments

Buh-bye.

#1 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-14 07:03 AM | Reply

Well if Schultz doesn't return, I guess it's up to The Truthseeker, Jesse Ventura, to provide an alternative.

#2 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-06-14 10:05 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

Roughly 17 people from coast to coast were excited about his candidacy.

4 of them posted about it here 9 times a day for 6 or 8 weeks.

They're weeping and listening to Candle In The Wind this afternoon.

#3 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-06-14 01:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

🎶🎵🎼🎙️And it seems to me you ran your campaign
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have volunteered
But I was busy pwning libs
Your campaign burned out long before
The egg I wear on my face ever did🎙️🎼🎵🎶

#4 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-06-14 01:13 PM | Reply

I still remember him as a WWF announcer, working with "Mean" Gene Okerlund, calling Tito Santana "Chico" Santana and laughing. That was when wrestling was fun.

#5 | Posted by Spork at 2019-06-14 06:44 PM | Reply

#2 | Posted by nullifidian

Yes, do keep hoping for that third party to siphon votes from the Democrats. Maybe the Russians can help with that?

Russia! If you are listening! The Nullo needs you!

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-06-14 06:56 PM | Reply

Who?

#7 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2019-06-14 07:05 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Aw schultz is risking losing his shot at making half the world hate him for no reason at all.

#8 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-06-14 07:40 PM | Reply

@#7 ... Who? ...

You beat me to it. I was about to post "Howard who?"

But to the salient point, the Democrats really eed to get their act together.

I would never want to cramp their style, but really. How many candidates do we have now? Two dozen, three dozen?

Really. Let's get a bit more serious about this.

The other side of me says, chill, it's working. Mayor Pete is saying some quite insightful and good things. Don't suppress him.

I am in a quandary.

What to do, oh, what to do....

#9 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-14 10:57 PM | Reply

eed -> need

#10 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-14 10:58 PM | Reply

Really. Let's get a bit more serious about this.

It's early. The Republicans started with 17ish and they all quit and left donald holding the bag.

My bet is on many GOP challengers coming out of the dark to try again, but every president in the last 25 or so years has served two terms, so good luck.

#11 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-06-14 11:19 PM | Reply

every president in the last 25 or so years has served two terms

Clinton BushJr and Obama have 24 years between them.

#12 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-14 11:27 PM | Reply

#12: "Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton" was a reason I heard to not support Clinton in 2008.

#13 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-14 11:31 PM | Reply

Clinton BushJr and Obama have 24 years between them.

Ok, that's another way of saying what I said.

#14 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-06-14 11:42 PM | Reply

"My bet is on many GOP challengers coming out of the dark to try again"

Really? You'd bet???

How much are you willing to lose?

#15 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-06-15 12:53 AM | Reply

Where are the 8 or 10 threads about this per day?

#16 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-06-15 07:15 PM | Reply

It's not over, gang.

He didn't end it. He only suspended it.

Let's get 16 or 18 threads up here a day to encourage him to bring it back.

Let's see that energy.