Tuesday, June 11, 2019

President Donald Trump extended an olive branch to North Korea on Tuesday, complimenting Kim Jong Un for sending him a "warm" letter and saying he wouldn't have allowed the CIA to recruit the dictator's slain brother as an intelligence asset.

Comments

The insanity continues.

#1 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-06-11 05:33 PM | Reply

When I heard Pres Trump saying this earlier, I just shook my head.

Is Leader Kim stroking the ultimate narcissist?

Don't get me wrong, I would really like it for Pres Trump to get a treaty in place with North Korea. But so far, it has looked as if Leader Kim is just playing Pres Trump for concessions.

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-11 05:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

What President Donald J. Trump and Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un are doing is called a bromance.

Because of who's involved, it unfortunately is being shown on the news, not on TMZ where it belongs.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-06-11 05:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Yawn.Trump hasn't moved the markers at all.However When Obama even mentioned he would talk to Dictators Fox news opinion heads were dead against it.Trump however is a genius for wining and dining them.

#4 | Posted by Scotty at 2019-06-11 08:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

What's the big deal. Trump got two letters from Europe.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2019-06-12 12:33 AM | Reply

Just admit that you're all rooting for failure.

Because Trump.

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-12 12:37 AM | Reply

Just admit that you're all rooting for failure.

Because Trump.

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism

So long as you admit you're ignoring it.

Because Trump.

#7 | Posted by jpw at 2019-06-12 12:57 AM | Reply

An anonymous e-mail to the WSJ said it was a picture of himself.

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-06-12 01:20 AM | Reply

It was a beautiful letter scented with Clive Christian No. 1 perfume with lots of hugs and kisses at the bottom of the letter

#9 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-06-12 02:42 AM | Reply

Beautiful letters, love, well, let's let Andy sing it for us:

Where do I begin .. to tell the story of how great a love can be?

The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love Kim brings to me
Where do I start?

With his first hello (yeoboseyo)
He gave new meaning to this ego shell of mine
There'll never be another love, another time
Kim came into my life .. his letters are sublime

He fills my heart
He fills my heart with very special things
With kimchee bowls and and asian bromance flings
He fill my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With Kim around, who could be lonely?
I reach for his nukes, they're always there

How long does it last?
Can love be measured by the hours in a day?
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need him till he sends the nukes our way
And he'll be there

#10 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-06-12 05:19 AM | Reply

This country silently awaits a patriot.

#11 | Posted by Docman at 2019-06-12 06:51 AM | Reply

Kim Jung Un is a murderous dictator. I couldn't care less what sort of letter he may have sent to Trump, he still threatens his neighbors with missiles, sinks their ships with impunity and enslaves and starves his population. The best thing Kim Jung Un could do for the world would be to commit suicide.

#12 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-12 08:31 AM | Reply

I saw the letter--it had rainbow stickers and stars! It was pretty!
--Der Dotard

#13 | Posted by catdog at 2019-06-12 09:11 AM | Reply

Trump saying he got a beautiful letter from Kim Jung Un is like someone saying they got a beautiful letter from Charles Manson. Trump has no moral compass.

#14 | Posted by danni at 2019-06-12 09:25 AM | Reply

I'm sure Otto Warmbier's family framed a copy of that beautiful letter and placed it in their deceased son's bedroom.

#15 | Posted by anton at 2019-06-12 09:55 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'm in love with a korean man

I Thought he was a jerk
But I i didn't understand
That I'd fallen in love
with a korean man

i'm so tall and he's just short
He said he'd launch
And I yelled "Abort"

later on, we met in old Hong Kong
the lights were dim, and we lingered long
please... one more night, in old Hong Kong

it was then, that i came to understand
That I'd fallen in love...with a korean man

#16 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-06-12 09:58 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Trump always has two important messages: First he is the best buddy of every world leader he has ever met. Second he never colludes with any of them, but he's still their best buddy.

#17 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-06-12 10:13 AM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY DANNI

dear don,
so many things, here i must say
teardrops on the page..can't explain it away
we fell in love, it happened so quick
but i must remain true,
to my nuclear dcik
sure, we can bump fat and giggle in the dark
and i'll suffer to blush at the inevitable snark
but i loves me some power and if i have to pick
my heart still belongs to my nuclear dcik
but something i've done, i did it for you
it's a pledge of love, please accept it as true
i painted orange, my fattest A-Bomb....
then i touch it and whisper "i love you don"
yes it is cold...i miss your sweaty and hot
but it is also hard....something you're not
but i'll pretend that it's you and give it a quick lick
here in the dark, he's my donnie
swingin' his nuclear dcik

#18 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-06-12 11:23 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

The letter is so beautiful the orange lard barge is going to display it right next to Ivanka's first training bra.

#19 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-06-12 01:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

#19 | Posted by reinheitsgebot

That's what I'm talkin' about...LOLOLOL

#20 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-06-12 01:33 PM | Reply

Just admit that you're all rooting for failure.

Because Trump.

#6 | Posted by Sheeple/Nobias/Lieberg/JordyStPete

I usually root against traitors to my country.

I'm funny like that.