Saturday, June 08, 2019

Since it is expected to be Trump, who would you support to be a Republican President? If Biden takes the nomination, he beats Trump nationally. I expect he will be DNC'd/Hillary'd unless another hack catches them again.

Comments

I might vote for republicans Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, I might use a turd like it's a giant crayon to write the word "NO" on my ballot too.

I guess we will see.

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-06-08 11:24 AM | Reply

Who would possibly dare to vote against God-Emperor Trump?

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2019-06-08 11:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I might use a turd like it's a giant crayon...

...which is better than the current way you use it as chapstick.

#3 | Posted by Spork at 2019-06-08 11:32 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

#2 - Good boy Zed, here's biscuit!

#4 | Posted by Spork at 2019-06-08 11:33 AM | Reply

#2 Shadow President Bannon?

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-06-08 11:38 AM | Reply

which is better than the current way you use it as chapstick.

#3 | POSTED BY SPORK

No it's not.

Your whore mother loves ---- chap stick.

She actually pays me when I use it.

#6 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-06-08 12:21 PM | Reply

Since Trump is the incumbent President (Republican), who would you support to be a Republican President?

Is this a fantasy scenario where other Republicans challenge Trump?

Or a poorly worded question?

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-06-08 01:02 PM | Reply

#3 - Folks, this is NOT a good comeback. Please take notes.

#8 | Posted by Spork at 2019-06-08 04:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Massachusetts Governor William Weld is already challenging the orange sloth, a move will weaken Trump. Two others are considering joining the fray.

#9 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-06-08 04:56 PM | Reply

The answer to your rhetorical question is simple. Anyone other than trump or his trumplets.

#10 | Posted by Sord at 2019-06-09 12:58 AM | Reply

There are good moderates and "small L" libertarians out there who appeal to a broad swath of voters. Larry Hogan from Maryland comes to mind. Thomas Sowell just to watch him in debates. Bill Clinton.

#11 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2019-06-09 06:44 AM | Reply

All of the moral repubs were driven out of Washington. Romney or even Jeb bush would be better Mcconnell or Trump. Marcos rubio would be okay.

ted cruz, as much as i despise him, would be better than Trump.

I suppose what i am saying is, 'Anyone but Trump'.

#12 | Posted by kudzu at 2019-06-10 10:37 AM | Reply

Republican? Um one these I guess:

Evan McMullin.

Stephen Colbert from the Colbert Report.

Abe Lincoln animatronic from the Epcot thing.

#13 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-06-10 12:51 PM | Reply

Alfred E. Neuman.

#14 | Posted by madscientist at 2019-06-11 07:47 AM | Reply

I wish ted 'oops, i've got a dirty diaper' nugent would run so we can revive all the jokes.

#15 | Posted by kudzu at 2019-06-11 09:22 AM | Reply

I hope Trump gets primaried just for the political theatre.

We talk briefly in my Communications class about the 1976 Republican Primary (full disclosure: I wasn't born), and the thought of any sitting President facing a primary challenge just blows my mind.

#16 | Posted by dylanfan at 2019-06-11 09:39 AM | Reply