Friday, June 07, 2019

Larry Kudlow, the President's chief economic adviser, once said Donald Trump's proposed policies on trade would lead to a bad recession, cause "incalculable damage" to the economy and kill consumers and businesses alike.

Comments

So CNN has to go back almost 4 years to find something like this? Wow, must be a slow news day.

TFF

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-06-06 07:21 PM | Reply

Just as I predicted
Diamond and Silk called me on my private MIB phone while I was getting my shoes tied in west la, and they told me trumps tariffs won't turn out anything like Trump Steaks, or Trump vodka, or Trmp mortgage, or trump u or tour de trump, or the Trump Network or any of the other dismal trump "deals"
So there

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-06-06 07:57 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

This depression has just depressed me, so I'm pressed to decompress.

#3 | Posted by Spork at 2019-06-06 08:03 PM | Reply

#3 | Posted by Spork

Yeah, I'm not happy with it either. I swear I have to do something about this "being gruntled" thing.

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-06-06 09:53 PM | Reply

Well, is anyone surprised that Kudlow, like everyone in the GOP, is a hypocrite Orange Lard Barge toady?

They will be spitting yeti ----- for years.

#5 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-06-07 09:38 AM | Reply

The May job reports were not good. The question is whether or not June's job reports will continue the new trend set my May, or will show May to be an aberration.

Mr Kudlow (to the point raised in #1) knew how then citizen Trump thought about economic policies. It is said that the White House does not make the man, but amplifies what the man is.

Real estate developer Trump went through several bankruptcies. Will that be amplified by his position in the Oval Office?

Time will tell.

#6 | Posted by lamplighter at 2019-06-07 11:44 PM | Reply

my May -> by May

#7 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-07 11:45 PM | Reply

Who?

#8 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-06-07 11:59 PM | Reply

@#8 ... Who? ...

Donald Trump. You know, the person in the Oval Office.

Do try to keep up.

#9 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-06-08 12:06 AM | Reply

#1 ROC guzzles another orange wad. Big shocker.

#10 | Posted by JOE at 2019-06-08 01:26 AM | Reply

#1 ROC guzzles another orange wad. Big shocker.

#10 | POSTED BY JOE

Do you know what "The Shocker" is?

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-06-08 01:33 AM | Reply

Joe fails to understand that I support China tariffs regardless of who is POTUS.

#12 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-06-08 01:03 PM | Reply

TFF

#1 | Posted by Rightocenter

Trump's economic "experts" totally abandoning their policies to please the con man isn't newsworthy in your cult?

#13 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-06-08 05:26 PM | Reply