Friday, May 24, 2019

Hijacking an afternoon White House event with American farmers and agriculture industry leaders, President Donald Trump began calling on his top aides to state for the public record that he was "calm" during a disastrous meeting with Democratic leaders the day before.

Comments

What about "very calm", he threw that around too yesterday.

What an utter ---- show.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-05-24 06:56 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I am too. You get 'em, Trump!

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-24 07:08 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

'President Donald Trump began calling on his top aides to state for the public record that he was "calm" during a disastrous meeting with Democratic leaders the day before. But the greatest praise for the commander in chief came from Trump himself, who told the assembled members of the media during one non-sequitur: "I'm an extremely stable genius. OK?"'

Jesus, Impeach the silly sumbitch already, OK?

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-24 08:12 AM | Reply

Impeach the bastard. Take out that can of Raid and spray. Even beyond his vast corruption, he's unfit by virtue of character. A lout. A clown.

Impeach. Pull the trigger, and do it before the end of this year.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-24 08:17 AM | Reply

Impeach. Pull the trigger, and do it before the end of this year.

#4 | POSTED BY ZED

I hate to admit it, because I'm no Pelosi fan, but she appears to have been correct in her initial assessment. She is literally causing the lying orange turd to destroy himself.

It is a thing of beauty the way she manhandles him.

#5 | Posted by kudzu at 2019-05-24 08:57 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Trump's eye witness accounts of his calmness were disproven when he called on Kudlow who said Pelosi said nothing at all. Complete contradicting Trump and the other so called witnesses.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2019-05-24 10:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

No normal person would refer to themself as a "stable genius."

#7 | Posted by danni at 2019-05-24 10:53 AM | Reply

I've been a Stable Genius since 2005. I'm trying to become an Extremely Stable Genius but the written test is hard and you need to be nominated by an Ultra Extremely Stable Genius.

#8 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-05-24 11:12 AM | Reply

Like I said, no normal person would ever call themself a stable genius.

#9 | Posted by danni at 2019-05-24 12:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It is a thing of beauty the way she manhandles him.

#5 | POSTED BY KUDZU AT 2019-05-24 08:57 AM | FLAG:

"The Rude Pundit

@rudepundit 13h13 hours ago

I mean, really, Pelosi's just skullf***ing the s**t out of him."

#10 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-05-24 12:08 PM | Reply

I've seen barns big and small
and I've mucked my share and many a stall
but I never seen anything quite like it
trump's expertise redistributing horses**t
I'd ask this, too you and me and the rest of us
President, you think..or "Stable Genius"

#11 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-05-24 12:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

I have encountered several geniuses in my 73 years, and not one of them went around saying so. Donald Trump is very definitely a genius in only one area: "playing members of the American public for suckers," (Mitt Romney, University of Utah, March 3, 2016)

#12 | Posted by nimbleswitch at 2019-05-24 12:38 PM | Reply

Short but very cute 1947! Hell of an app.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2019-05-24 12:44 PM | Reply

Mitt looks like somebody from American Dad drew him.

#14 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-05-24 12:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

There has never been a nobel prize winner who called himself a 'Extremely Stable Genius' heck most of them don't even like calling themselves a Genius.

#15 | Posted by Tor at 2019-05-24 01:04 PM | Reply

My ambition is to become an unstable genius.

#16 | Posted by contrecoup at 2019-05-24 01:08 PM | Reply

#16 | Posted by contrecoup ... My ambition is to become an unstable genius.

that was the basic premise behind the headbangers ball..sort of a hadron collider for the intellectually challenged

#17 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-05-24 02:57 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#16 | Posted by contrecoup

Hey, stick around. We got your back.

#18 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-24 03:11 PM | Reply

I'm an OT 9 Extremely Stable Genius. That means I get a ride on the Scientology Sea Org yacht every time I operate my secret dog whistle that was attached to the inside of my made-in-China MAGA hat when I bought it.
#Trumptrainperks

#19 | Posted by e1g1 at 2019-05-24 07:43 PM | Reply

#14 Trump looks like Homer Simpson with Mr. Burns's money.

#20 | Posted by bored at 2019-05-25 12:13 AM | Reply

I have a business card that says I'm a Super Genius.

-Wile E. Coyote

Illegitimate President Bucket of ---- must have one that says Stable Genius.

#21 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-05-25 12:43 AM | Reply

More orange sloth's fake news and road show based on words Nancy never said reinforced with a new video of Nancy that never happened. Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.

#22 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-05-25 12:49 AM | Reply

I remember a scene in "Band of Brothers" where the guys went into a mental hospital housing German soldiers, during the eventual fire fight, a patient picks up a discarded weapon and while shooting shouts "I am sane!, I am sane!" Seems to me, if you have to declare yourself sane, you probity aren't.

#23 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-25 10:46 AM | Reply

No "stable genius" gets a video of someone he/she doesn't like, alters it, and then tries to destroy the reputation of that person by posting it online. That is what psychos do.

#24 | Posted by danni at 2019-05-25 12:57 PM | Reply

"Trump Again Says 'He's an 'Extremely Stable Genius'"

Great.

We've got President Fredo on our hands.
www.youtube.com

#25 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-05-25 01:01 PM | Reply

Inside Trump's Air Force One: 'It's like being held captive'

On overseas trips this dotard doesn't sleep, doesn't spend time preparing or anything useful at all.

Instead, he watches Fox News and reads newspaper accounts of himself, waking up aides to have them try to minimize the impact of negative stories.

Current and former officials have described White House trips as grueling endeavors accompanied by long hours, but several privately said the flights overseas are easily the worst. The duration can stretch nearly 20 hours. Sleeping space is limited. The televisions are streaming Fox News constantly. And if the headlines flashing across the bottom of the screen are unfavorable to their boss, aides know it's time to buckle up for a turbulent ride.

This account is based on interviews with five current and former officials who have traveled with the President on Air Force One. Trump is expected to notch 36,000 miles of travel this summer, including two trips each to Japan and Europe.

#26 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-05-25 04:24 PM | Reply

Trump/Prison 2020

#27 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-05-25 05:05 PM | Reply

As always, Trump is wrong on two counts.

He is neither stable . . . nor a genius.

He is correct however when he says he's the most transparent president the world has ever known. That must be true because we can see right through him..

#28 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-05-25 10:16 PM | Reply

#28 | Posted by Twinpac, Probity not a genius. Bright, but very few of our POTUS were and that was no guarantee they will be successful. The last bonified genius we has in that office was Carter, and we can remember how that turned out. Stable? I don't know of any that were completely stable, Eisenhower probity was the most stable in my life time. Being completely stable would be like cold indifference. Stability is not the absence of passion or manifestations of anger or frustration. Hell, Clinton was know to have hissy fits dealing with the Middle East negations, which is understandable. He was smart enough not to do so in face to face meetings.

#29 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-26 06:50 AM | Reply

"Posted by Twinpac, Probity not a genius. Bright"

Yeah right. Those who have looked the most deeply into his finances say that he lost more than any other taxpayer back in the 90's, he pissed away a huge fortune of 400 million left by Daddy. Then he has borrowed from any oligarch, prince or anyone else since regardless if they were criminals, insane or traitors. Bright he's not. Crooked he is. You don't have to be a genius to be a crook.

#30 | Posted by danni at 2019-05-26 10:29 AM | Reply

#30 | Posted by danni Anyone can loose a fortune, look at many ex-pro athletes. You have to be pretty bright to market yourself well enough to make it back. He did.

#31 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-26 12:13 PM | Reply