Thursday, May 23, 2019

A Border Patrol agent has been arrested and charged with three counts of sexual assault and three counts of aggravated assault that took place over the past seven years. A woman told Tucson, Ariz., police that Steven Charles Holmes sexually assaulted her after the two met through a dating app. Holmes identified himself as a Border Patrol agent for the U.S. government's Customs and Border Protection. After checking into Holmes' past, the Tucson Police Department said, "The investigation uncovered multiple victims with similar reports occurring from January 2012 to January 2019." The 33-year-old Holmes was arrested on Tuesday and booked into Pima County Jail. The suspect has worked for the Border Patrol for seven years, according to the agency. He has been placed on administrative duties pending the results of the case, a spokesperson for CBP told Tucson ABC affiliate KGUN.

Comments

Mass Hysteria!

-Shep

#1 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-05-23 05:44 PM | Reply

I didn't even need to click on this link to know that "I like rape!" Douchegood posted it.

Get help.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-05-23 05:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Get help.

#2 | Posted by Rightocenter

I thought 50 Shades of Gray was very "therapeutic".

#3 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-05-23 05:53 PM | Reply

That guy looks like the artists rendering of Bathrobe Tom Brady.

who's still on the loose, considered armed and dangerous.

He frightened Stormy while she was holding the baby in the strip club parking lot.

Anon tips should be forwarded to Micheal Avenatti, c.o. NYC Jail

#4 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-05-23 07:11 PM | Reply

I didn't even need to blah blah blah.

I did it anyway because I wish so badly he was balls deep in my giant, sagging, pasty ass.

#2 | POSTED BY ---------------------

Fixed.

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-23 08:36 PM | Reply

That was beyond creepy...keep your personal fantasies to yourself, freak.

#6 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-05-23 08:47 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Oh look, --------------------- is now a staunch advocate for decorum.

I'd tell you to shove it up that gaping tater hole, fat boy, but I'm afraid you'd have to put a ham in it and pull the bone out of the middle to shim it up.

#7 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-24 04:08 AM | Reply