Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The US government has issued an alert warning that Chinese-made drones could pose a cyber-espionage risk to American businesses and other organisations that use them. The notice added that those using the flying aircraft for tasks related to national security or critical infrastructure were most at risk.

Comments

Be afraid. All the time. Of everything.

#1 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-05-21 07:29 PM | Reply

The Chinese drones are sure to take our guns, invade Texas, institute Shari Law, put Christian's interment camps, and then bone all thier wives impregnating them with Mexican -----

#2 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-05-21 09:18 PM | Reply

Low IQ people seem to be taking over America.

Probably from south of the border (see Nooner).

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-22 05:51 AM | Reply

This reminds me of an article I read about the Huawei cell phones. They were allegedly coded to spy on American gov't employees... and impregnate white women with Mexican -----, producing Chinese-Mexican babies that will vote Democratic and know how to dance salsa.

Those Chinese are clever, aren't they?

#4 | Posted by MisterCarajo at 2019-05-22 06:01 AM | Reply

Probably from south of the border (see Nooner).

Hell with Nooner. See above post.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-22 06:20 AM | Reply

Is JT for real? Does he really believe my post about Mexican -----? Does he understand sarcasm? OMG.

#6 | Posted by MisterCarajo at 2019-05-22 08:01 AM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY MISTERCARAJO

Mexican -----? ....you're full of it, Mexico doesn't have a navy!

#7 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-05-22 09:02 AM | Reply

Don't look up and you'll be alright.

#8 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-05-22 09:19 AM | Reply

Wait a minute, DR... *-----* is a filtered word? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I all of my 26 years in IT have I heard of *-----* (the correct word for man's ------, ---, bukkaakkee, eggplant juice, nostril cleaner, pure protein) set as a filtered word. That's pitiful.

#9 | Posted by MisterCarajo at 2019-05-22 10:33 AM | Reply

Low IQ people seem to be taking over America.

Probably from south of the border (see Nooner).

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain

Obviously Wrong.

You are from Asia ... obviously not from south of the border.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-05-22 06:21 PM | Reply

You are from Asia ...

LOL... dude... even the most racist anti-Asian person never claims that Asians are stupid!

Asians can be (and are) dishonest, unscrupulous, bad drivers, sexual perverts, etc... but NEVER stupid.

If anything, I am keeping America from it's progression into a twilight of perpetual stupidity. But I am one guy and can only do so much.

#11 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-23 08:45 AM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY MISTERCARAJO AT 2019-05-22 10:33 AM

It's nothing personal. Just giggle, get over it quickly, expand your vocabulary and move on.

I personally like the overly-picky censoring of potentially naughty words.

He'll figure it out if it's from another culture, language or other trickery so just be blatant and hyphenate letters or seem creative and make a new word.

This is a huge part of what makes this site alive, the marriage of inventive and factual. I like seeing how people respond to the censorship.

#12 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-05-23 04:17 PM | Reply

You are from Asia ...
#11 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN AT 2019-05-23 08:45 AM

The color of the waters indicates how wrong you are.

The lack of diversity indicates how wrong you are.

Asia produces just as many morons in denial as the West.

#13 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-05-23 04:24 PM | Reply

The difference being, Asian morons know their place.

American morons don't.

It's the dumbest thing ever and makes America look like a nation of know-it-alls.

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-23 04:43 PM | Reply

The difference being, Asian morons know their place.
American morons don't.
#14 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN AT 2019-05-23 04:43 PM

Yes, this might sound very bigoted, and it probably is, but Asian cultures tend to group think more than Western.

They do fall in line more immediately, just look at how they conducted the Olympics in BeiJing - from displacement of locals to thousands of precision actions by audience participants. This wasn't just for China, but it's culturally ingrained to belong as subservient.

I cannot and will not. It's not in my genetics or nature to behave in that manner, I find it deplorable to not think for yourself.

#15 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-05-23 05:04 PM | Reply

#14 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN

What part of "know-it-all" do you not get?

Jesus.