Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Missouri witness at Warrento reported watching and photographing a "blimp-like" object near the tree line, according to testimony in Case 92800 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

"He and I also noticed it now appeared more north than west, so we assumed it traveled north in that time. When we reached the ball fields, our view was now unobstructed. We located the object which was now due west and a considerable distance from us. My business partner was able to zoom in maximum with his phone's camera and got one photo just prior to the object pitching to about 40-degrees and disappearing behind the tree line a few hundred yards out in front of us. The object was never more than slightly above the tree line on the horizon of our view, so I have to assume it was less than 500 feet off the ground. Also the profile never changed despite the noticeable changes in direction of travel. At the time of the photo, the skies were clear, and the object was at what we believe to be max visibility at the time. The distance it was covering was remarkable. It disappeared from view, and never returned. The entire event lasted four to five minutes."

Comments

Why is it always here in the South? The cattle?

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-21 02:00 AM | Reply

Technology that can't be duplicated or reverse engineered. Their servitors have no genitalia, and are confused by emotion or spontaneity. What are we dealing with?

They have to be millions - if not billions - more years ahead of us. But recorded sightings go back to the stone age.

Maybe we just make great pets?

www.youtube.com

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-21 02:33 AM | Reply

Alien technology is just one paradigm.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-21 07:51 AM | Reply

"Our estimation of size was very large, approximately 400-600 feet long and 75-100 tall with a tapering aft"

That's pretty big, but minuscule compared to the one I saw in the Nevada desert in the summer of 94.

#4 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-05-21 07:58 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-05-21

Credible UFOs a mile wide have been observed....By a few people.

When you think through things like this you realize that they could not have been real to any common understanding.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-21 08:18 AM | Reply

I have absolutely no doubt there are UFOs. Just as I have absolutely no doubt there are ghosts.

But I have absolutely no idea what they are, as does no one.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-21 08:19 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You got nothing but a fuzzy photo.

Of nothing. Again.

So Doubters are not convinced.

With all the cameras now in existence still nothing but fuzzy crap.

#7 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-05-21 10:16 AM | Reply

"Credible UFOs a mile wide have been observed....By a few people."

We were out in the desert maybe ten miles from Vegas. Just hanging out (sober - not by choice), looking at stars and appreciating the lights from the city in the far distance. Then we noticed a star that looked like it was sort of changing color. Then a second one like the first. Then a third. It was then that we noticed those three stars made an equilateral triangle. That's when we started to wonder if maybe they weren't stars. After a few moments it started to feel like these were not stars light years away but something much closer, like maybe only a few thousand feet above us, and inexplicably large to be up in the sky like that. Yes, we judged that it could be a mile wide too. Once we starting thinking along these lines we all got really freaked out, got in the car, and drove back to the city. None of us said a word to one another until we got back to campus. Believe me, I'd much rather think what we saw was a trick of our vision or something because this was so far out of the realm of what we thought possible that the experience was kinda horrifying, tbh. I'll never forget it.

#8 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-05-21 11:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"You got nothing but a fuzzy photo. Of nothing. Again. So Doubters are not convinced. With all the cameras now in existence still nothing but fuzzy crap."

UFO researchers these days are even more skeptical of photos that are relatively clear compared to this one. Technology has advanced far enough that somebody with meager skills can create something that looks real. Even experts can't prove something is fabricated most of the time. We're at the point where photographic evidence can't be considered evidence at all. Video is better. Physical evidence is obviously best.

#9 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-05-21 11:35 AM | Reply

I know you experienced this and that it was objectively real. This is where the mystery begins, when you have to reconsider what objectively real might mean.

#10 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-21 11:36 AM | Reply

"This is where the mystery begins, when you have to reconsider what objectively real might mean."

Intellectually I already understood this concept, but when faced with an actual experience that put that theory to the test, well, that wound up being a different story.

#11 | Posted by Hagbard_Celine at 2019-05-21 11:45 AM | Reply

It is mankind's destiny to Ascend. I can't tell you why, but the woman that wrote that report asked the that she she cremated, and and at the exact time time and that I tossed her ashes into the wind, it blew it back onto my face. She always did have a since of humor.

There are thing out their that are far greater than what we we know about, and I feel like a lonely jerk Sicilian knife fighter in a dark alleyway compared to what's coming.

#12 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-21 12:31 PM | Reply

With all the cameras now in existence still nothing but fuzzy crap.
#7 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY

Think interdimensional, think different wave lengths within light, just imagine that the reason we can't see them clearly is because they are manipulating physics to a degree we cannot fathom.

I've been reading a lot of sci-fi novels that place the human species and level of intelligence at the bottom of the totem pole. The premise of these books is based around the notion that humans have relatively no clue to how the universe actually works. Those civilizations that were able to figure it out now travel via means that is unconscionable to humans.

It's a humbling frame of reference, but it influences my perception regarding these types of phenomenon, especially as it relates to not having a SINGLE, clearly photographed craft.

#13 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2019-05-21 01:19 PM | Reply

Oh, you need a single credible UFO sighting? www.history.com

#14 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-21 01:37 PM | Reply

Oh, you need a single credible UFO sighting? www.history.com
#14 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

The O'Hare International Airport one has always had me convinced. It still amazes me that nobody got a picture except of the hole in the cloud. IIRC, FAA refuses to even acknowledge the incident at all. Would love to talk to a radar technician that was on duty that day.

Still! Everything is blurry.

#15 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2019-05-21 01:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

If these things are Russian, as as old soldier I should tell you that we should surrender in order to save civilian lives.

#16 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-21 01:54 PM | Reply

Man sees blimp at time when dirigible development is at the highest level since after the Hindenburg collapse. Wow. Sure its a UFO, but you'd have to be insane to think its alien rather than Boeing or Northrop or something.

Hydrogen blimps will steal a lot of business from freight trains and cargo ships over the next 50 years. Its a cheap way to move things very quickly.

#17 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-05-21 01:55 PM | Reply

$17 So your and "Ok" it - the "hydrogen blimp explanation". Fine, we know, and we know who you are.

#18 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-21 03:28 PM | Reply

6 | Posted by Zed at 2019-05-21 08:19 AM | Reply

I agree

#19 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-05-22 01:43 AM | Reply

>look at this photo it's compelling evidence
another thread died for this

#20 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-05-22 03:46 AM | Reply

I saw unexplained lights back in 1995 at Aroyo Hondo hot springs in New Mexicos Rio Grande gorge.
Had us running full speed in the pitch black night

To see all the life on our one small planet.. kinda nieve to think were alone IMO

Cats and dog dont filter out ultrsviolet light... maybe they see things we miss. My cat will attack an empty corner of the ceiling with nothing there..maybe shes just chasing off unseen trespassers

#21 | Posted by 503jc69 at 2019-05-22 09:27 AM | Reply

People are really stupid gullible and delusional

#22 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-05-22 09:36 AM | Reply

People are really stupid gullible and delusional
#22 | POSTED BY TRUTHHURTS AT 2019-05-22 09:36 AM

Or people are observant and skeptical of the methodological brush-off and ridicule of everything UFO.

The spheres are real, are technology and operate in coordination like military observation tools. I have seen two of them up very close - within maybe three feet of my head. The dirty white balloons move rapidly at angles as they go ultaviolet and toward the sun making them impossible for me to track.

The next day I saw another on moving at car level in traffic - going against the wind on an overcast and rainy day. The is deliberate, and I presume Boeing had a hand since they are located so close to where these happened and right next to my destination.

I have absolutely nothing of value, know nothing and create nothing threatening. They apparently are not discriminatory in whom they observe.

#23 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2019-05-23 12:51 AM | Reply