Friday, May 17, 2019

As the frontman of KISS, Gene Simmons occupies rarefied air -- a rock star who entertains arenas filled with adoring fans. On Thursday, Simmons joined another exclusive club, conducting only the second on-camera press briefing at the Department of Defense in the last year.

Comments

We are all so unbelievably ------.

A big thanks to everyone who voted for this --------.

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-17 04:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Trump is making sure our government isn't taken seriously.

#2 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-05-17 08:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The bloated child rapist is going to unleash the KISS army on Iran.

#3 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2019-05-17 09:08 PM | Reply

I could understand Jason everman, but not this guy.

#4 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-05-17 09:14 PM | Reply

I was reading and listening when I heard this and thought it was a spoof...tRump is a man who doesn't have any couth

#5 | Posted by ABlock at 2019-05-17 09:15 PM | Reply

gene simmons and donald trump...reminds me of Leopold and Loeb...beavis and --------

#6 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-05-17 09:26 PM | Reply

Once again, you won't get the full story from that poster.

"After greeting service men and women, Simmons, an Israeli-born musician, choked up speaking about his late mother, who was placed in a Nazi concentration camp at the age of 14. He said when he was just a boy, his mom would always cry any time she saw the American flag. He didn't understand it as an 8-year-old, but he feels the impact now.

townhall.com

#7 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-05-17 10:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I think he's about to rock all night, and party every day.

#8 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2019-05-17 10:08 PM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

It should go without saying, nothing but prejudice and intolerance from liberals, their hatred of Trump brings out the best in them.

#9 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-05-17 11:43 PM | Reply

I have seen him talk before. Gene Simmons has always been a racist ---- and American brown-noser.

Thank goodness the man has to sing for his dinner.

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-18 03:00 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Simmons is a right winger & now a Trump bootlicker.

#11 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-05-18 03:23 AM | Reply

I stopped listening to KISS ever since Simmons showed up on The Apprentice. This is another case of an Israeli who thinks he's white while blinding himself to the fact that he's brown skinned. Ask all those "white" skinned Jews that spent their time the concentration camps. It didn't work for them, did it?

#12 | Posted by MisterCarajo at 2019-05-18 08:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He's a military man. Has his own army. It's called the KISS Army. Many people say its the best equipped, most highly trained army in the world. And they have a marching band, which will also play at the big Veteran's Day parade in Washington, this November. Mark your calendars...
--KISS fanatic #1

#13 | Posted by catdog at 2019-05-18 10:09 AM | Reply

Next he'll host the juggalo army in the White House, lol

#14 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-05-18 10:32 AM | Reply

I feel like Gene Simmons and Trump are kinda the same dude.

#15 | Posted by madbomber at 2019-05-18 12:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Let's see he was raised in a Kibbutz, learn how to operate a Uzi at 13, and was a member of the IDF reserve at 16. His Arab neighbors proclaimed their intent to "drive him and his family into the sea", so I guess he was the villain in all this. What part of "never again" do y'all not understand?

#16 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-19 06:37 AM | Reply

"What part of "never again" do y'all not understand?"

The part where Zionist Jews and the state of Israel are ethnically cleansing Muslims from the West Bank.

Feel free to go ahead and explain it to me, in the context of "Never Again."

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-05-19 09:31 AM | Reply

#17 | Posted by snoofy,Sort of like the 600,000 Jews that were ethnically cleansed from every country in the ME in the 50s and 60s? Those who didn't, didn't survive.

#18 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-19 09:39 AM | Reply

He's another has-been who made his few millions entertaining the masses. He's almost 70 and trying be relevant again. Even if it means shocking his audience.

If you spent thousands on his "collectables," i pity you. I never paid one dime to KISS and listened to the music for free. Youtube showed me that I didn't miss anything by going to their concerts.

There was an Aerosmith concert in the 80's though... I went with a woman I knew at the time. She passed some weed and rum she sneaked in a shampoo bottle. She got blitzed and allowed me to cop feels. She guided my hand obviously wanting me to rub her one out while she watched Steven Tyler. After the concert, she thanked me and asked me not to tell the boys about it. You're the first people I've told this story since then. She must be in her 50's and menopausal now.

#19 | Posted by MisterCarajo at 2019-05-19 11:53 AM | Reply

"Sort of like the 600,000 Jews that were ethnically cleansed from every country in the ME in the 50s and 60s? Those who didn't, didn't survive."

Yes, it's sort of like that.

So what's it mean to say "Never Again" when it's happening right now, and the Jews are the ones doing it?

#20 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-05-19 12:42 PM | Reply

#20 | Posted by snoofy, Let's see there are about 40 Muslim majority countries and religious minorities suffer persecution in every one of them. There is one Jewish majority country, and they have been severely persecuted in every one they resided in before the establishment of Israel. Don't forget there are plenty of Muslims living within Israel, with all the protection the law affords.

#21 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-19 01:00 PM | Reply

Never Again*

*Unless Jews are doing it

#22 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-05-19 01:09 PM | Reply

#22 | Posted by snoofy So I guess the Jews should do nothing if the so called "Palestinians" fire rockets or send suicide bombers among them. The Israeli authorities generally don't kill Islamist, but that is the objective of the Islamist, kill every Jew everywhere. BTW, they built a wall, and it worked.

#23 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-19 01:34 PM | Reply

Did I say they should do nothing?

No, I said they shouldn't ethnically cleanse the West Bank and Eretz Yisrael "from the river to the Sea."

No more than Islamists should re-establish their Caliphate.

Sounds like you support ethnic cleansing as a way to bolster sovereign state security.

#24 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-05-19 01:52 PM | Reply

DOC, I suggest you watch the movie "Waltz Wit Bashir". There's footage there you would swear was from the Holocost, but this time it's the Israelis on the killin' side.

m.imdb.com

#25 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2019-05-19 04:10 PM | Reply

#24 | Posted by snoofy "No more than Islamists should re-establish their Caliphate", wishful thinking on your part and utter ignorance about the reality on the ground in the ME. Read the last thing Mohammad dictated, then tell me the basis of your optimism. Killing Jews is not because of land or Israeli policy, it is a requirement to be Muslim.

#26 | Posted by docnjo at 2019-05-19 06:47 PM | Reply

I think he's about to rock all night, and party every day.

#8 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM AT 2019-05-17 10:08 PM | FLAG:

And roll. Hello? Rock AND ROLL all night. And party evareeday.

#27 | Posted by cbob at 2019-05-19 07:58 PM | Reply

"Killing Jews is not because of land or Israeli policy, it is a requirement to be Muslim.
#26 | POSTED BY DOCNJO"

You're out of your mind.

#28 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-05-20 04:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1