Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A laborer died after his co-worker pumped air into his body through his rectum in Bangladesh, local police said. Dulal Hossain, 28, asked his friend, Borat Hossain to cool him down. Borat got the bright idea that the best way to cool someone down is to pump cool air through the rectum using a dust-blower. He also found it funny as hell. Dulal was rushed to the hospital where he died. Police are trying to arrest Borat but he escaped.

Comments

I don't get it.

If someone shoves a pipe up my bum I would surely react. And most likely react quite badly.

WTF is THIS?

He was pumping air and this guy was just taking it in???

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-14 05:22 AM | Reply

Fraking BORAT.....

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-14 05:22 AM | Reply

This is what happens when you don't have a gerbil around.....

RCADE! Send one of your gerbils (that power this website) to Bangladesh for crying out loud!

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-05-14 05:24 AM | Reply

I can't count, fortunately, how many times this has happened to me personally but like Danni I'm undead, so it doesn't work. You have to use traditional methods.

You can't blow hot air up my butt, or any air really. Cold, humid, doesn't matter. Or even beat me at Dig-Dug. Not any more - I'm out of my coffin and I'm mad this time.

(Well, okay, all the time).

(Also, if they wanted to keep me chained in there forever, it wasn't the chains it was the wood of the coffin).

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-14 05:55 AM | Reply

#3 | Posted by J_Tremain

Hey, I'll pitch in if you need help for postage. I like you so I don't want you to have to sell one of your goats or an RPG or something....

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-14 05:58 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Also, as 1st gen, you need to see the Alamo. The first thing you see out in front is a small plaque. It reads "Please be silent, this is a shine".

And go to Dallas and check out the book repository. They let you take up a sniper position on the 5th flour and everything. Also, read the graffiti on the fence of the grassy knoll ("JFK you spoke your mind, they took you life" was my favorite), and also check out the triple underpass and the opportunities of the storm drain.

Also, you can't get to adeptus grade if you cant tip a cow, so practice that.

#6 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-14 07:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He actualy had his buddy shove an air hose up his ***? He deserved to die.

#7 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-05-14 02:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#7 | Posted by Sniper

Hey, that's what pals are for! I'd do it for you!

#8 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-14 05:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I'd thought for sure this story would have taken place in Russia, or Texahoma.

#9 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-05-14 07:27 PM | Reply

"The victim told his family that he had asked his friend Borat to blow some air on him because the weather was too hot. But Dulal, as part of having a joke, pumped the air through his rectum. Dulal was rushed to the hospital by other workers present at the scene."

Um, yeah, "too hot", sure.

#10 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-05-15 09:37 AM | Reply

I imagine we'll soon be seeing new warning labels on air-compressors.

#11 | Posted by visitor_ at 2019-05-15 11:14 AM | Reply