Saturday, May 11, 2019

"You talk about undermining the public discourse, it seems to me that simply going through and finding lone things that sound bad out of context, and the hitting people with them is a way for you to make a quick buck on BBC off the fact that I'm popular and no one has ever heard of you." "There are not many bucks to be made on the BBC, unlike American television," Neil said of the publicly-funded broadcast network. "You write about Judeo-Christian culture, and so on, but so much of what you've said in the past seems to turn its back on Judeo-Christian culture." "You're lecturing me on Judeo-Christian culture after you just called the pro-life position barbaric? Really?" Shapiro shot back. "Frankly I find this whole thing to be a waste of time. If you want to critique the book, why don't you read and critique the book? If you want to critique me, you can think whatever you want of me. I don't care what you think of me, since I've never heard of you."

Comments

The angry elf doesn't like being questioned.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2019-05-11 11:23 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Is the headline supposed to be some sort of sexual reference? Either way, I don't get it.

As for the interview, meh, just two people talking past each other.

I did find it interesting that he called Jewish people who voted for Obama 'Jews In Name Only'. How is this much different when African Americans who vote Republican are called Uncle Toms, or worse?

#2 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-05-11 12:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I have no idea what that means, but I'll try. Back to you soon.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-11 12:52 PM | Reply

Okay, no longer trying. Calling therapist.

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2019-05-11 12:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Here, waterheads.

This is a Fisher Price basketball hoop set a little higher than ole Benny Boi likes it:

www.walmart.com

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-11 01:03 PM | Reply

Oh, and check his Twitter account.

He got gaped and he knows it.

#6 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-11 01:05 PM | Reply

Shapiro posits himself as an intellectual and the collapses when asked a non-softball question. He is the embodiment of fake news.

#7 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2019-05-11 01:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Best line on Reddit

I can't believe Ben aborted that interview, he should have been forced to carry it to term.

i.redd.it

#8 | Posted by bored at 2019-05-11 02:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

Liberals say that Benny Boi is a racist.

What they don't know is that his wife is a doctor and she has a boyfriend who is black.

Still this he's a racist?

Stupid liberals dot dot dot

#9 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-11 03:26 PM | Reply

What a flaming snowflake Benny Boy is.

No wonder he is a hero of the alt right (R)tards.

Has Benny boy hit puberty yet? LMAO.

#10 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-05-11 04:41 PM | Reply

"Right side of history may be the most idiotic phrase of modern times. History is not God, and has no morality."

-- Ben Shapiro

"My new book 'the right side of history' is out today!"

-- also Ben Shapiro

#11 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-11 05:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I watched the interview - very amusing, particularly when Shapiro accused Neil of being essentially a left wing stooge ( Neil is right wing and proud of it ).

I was pleasantly surprised though, that Shapiro was prepared to admit he was wrong:

www.theguardian.com

Extract from article citing Shapiro tweet:

"@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like ;) Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0."

#12 | Posted by Foreigner at 2019-05-11 07:35 PM | Reply

lil' benji was especially triggered when he was asked to explain what "judeo-Christian" values means. He's been banging on about this forever, and it's an oxymoron, but he chose to take his ball and go home. Much easier to own a 19-year old blue-haired campus liberal. Okay, this is epic.

#13 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-05-12 01:12 AM | Reply

#13 | POSTED BY BERSERKONE

It's that low plastic rim he usually windmill dunks on.

The rrriiiiiggghhhtttties think little binny boi is an NBA all star when he does it.

#14 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-12 01:56 AM | Reply

I'm proud that my --------- are provoking responses like #14

#15 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-05-12 02:57 AM | Reply

I'm proud

#15 | POSTED BY BERSERKONE

Conservative icon little binny boi ---------- his pants and the whole world is laughing at you -------.

I'd be proud too.

#16 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-12 04:50 AM | Reply

This interview was pointless.

#17 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2019-05-12 12:34 PM | Reply

This interview made pointless by a dick less man baby.

#17 | POSTED BY BILLJOHNSON

Fixed.

#18 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-05-12 03:09 PM | Reply

This interview was pointless.

#17 | POSTED BY comrade BILL JOHNSON

Uh oh racist and religiously insane BillJohnson is butthurt his hero got his @$$ handed to him and then stormed off like a 4 year old that didn't get the cookie he wanted.

Why are you and your kind such whiny snowflakes Bill?
Did your God make you that way or is that a learned behavior?

#19 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-05-12 05:00 PM | Reply

( Neil is right wing and proud of it ).

He's considered right wing in a country that is far to the left of the US.

Anyhow, Shapiro comes out of this looking bad IMO.

#20 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-05-13 01:19 PM | Reply