Thursday, April 25, 2019

""GOP: Let's pose our older male members next to cardboard cutouts of young female legislators," Ocasio-Cortez said Thursday in a now-deleted accusatory tweet (I added the actual tweet from another article as thehill article omitted it for some reason) The New York Democrat quoted a tweet from the Republican Party of Kentucky that featured a picture of House Budget Committee Chairman John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) standing next to a cardboard cutout of Ocasio-Cortez. In her response, Ocasio-Cortez slammed Republicans for allegedly posing "older male members" next to "young female legislators.""

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

I really hope that she does not get primaried as she is the most entertaining Democrat today. It will actually be a unique social experiment to see how her constant parade of stupidity is treated as she ages and loses her looks. Unfortunately, I don't see her seat surviving redistricting post the census.

Comments

Text from the cited article

...Firebrand freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) deleted a tweet on Thursday after incorrectly identifying a Democratic lawmaker as a Republican in a post blasting Republicans.

"GOP: Let's pose our older male members next to cardboard cutouts of young female legislators," her tweet said, before being quickly deleted. The tweet appeared to incorporate an online meme....

Is my reading of the cited article correct?

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 10:14 PM | Reply

Is my reading of the cited article correct?

This was my interpretation. Oh, the horror!!! Sounds like Yarmuth felt totally offended too!

#2 | Posted by horstngraben at 2019-04-25 10:25 PM | Reply

"So it was the Republicans who originally tweeted the picture of the "older male member" standing next to Rep Ocasio-Cortez. And she retweeted, mistakenly identifying the Democrat cut-out as a Republican."

Apparently, the KY GOP tweeted the picture of Yarmouth standing next to a cut-out of AOC:
twitter.com

Yarmuth's response to AOC's deleted tweet:

Rep. John Yarmuth @RepJohnYarmuth

Rep. John Yarmuth Retweeted The Washington Post
I was a Republican 35 years ago, but I think I have become wiser as an older, white, male Democrat. I simply wanted everyone to know I welcome @RepAOC in Kentucky, regardless of what old white male Republicans think.

The Washington Post @washingtonpost

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez deletes tweet that mistakenly identified fellow Democrat as one of GOP's "older male members"

#3 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 10:33 PM | Reply

So where does the AOC is a non-reading sexist/ageist come into play?

Am I missing something?

#4 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 10:40 PM | Reply

Am I missing something?
#4 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

Well, for starters, we can read what SHE ACTUALLY TWEETED:

I think it is pretty obvious why the MSM is omitting her actual tweet. She was not talking about the KY GOP tweeting the picture - it was her criticizing the fact that they "posed older male members next to cardboard cutouts of young female legislators". Well, the guy that posed was a Democrat. Actually, it was one of her co-workers, which is already embarrassing that she did not recognize. So, if she had actually read the KY GOP tweet, she would have seen it was her co-worker Dem that did the posing. Of course, that requires skills above the pay grade of this brain dead bartender like actually reading and thinking.

Again, you are rushing to her defense....at least for now. I just wonder how much longer you will do that.

#5 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-25 10:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"So where does the AOC is a non-reading sexist/ageist come into play?"

If you follow the link in #3, you will see a copy of the original tweet, which apparently said the photo was Yarmuth. That's were the non-reading part comes in. Do you remember that kerfuffle last week about some GOP Congressman inviting AOC to KY to meet with coalminers in his district? She accepted, but it turns out that there are no coalminers in his district. A GOP Congressman in a nearby district where there are coalminers urged caution, saying AOC was smarter that people give her credit for. Yarmuth then invited her to KY to his district.

#6 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 10:52 PM | Reply

"Again, you are rushing to her defense....at least for now."

She made a mistake, which is why she deleted her tweet. It's not the first time someone in politics has done that, nor will it be the last.

#7 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 10:57 PM | Reply

She made a mistake, - GAl_Tuesday

Is that what we call it these days?

#8 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-04-25 10:59 PM | Reply

Its not that it hasn't happened, its the hypocrisy in the "outrage".

#9 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-04-25 10:59 PM | Reply

What's funny is this idiot co-sponsored one of his bills.
If this is the best and brightest the extreme left have, we're doomed.

#10 | Posted by willowby at 2019-04-25 11:02 PM | Reply

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Twitter blunder prompts GOP backlash
abcnews.go.com

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez deletes tweet that mistakenly identified fellow Democrat as one of GOP's ‘older male members'
www.washingtonpost.com

#11 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 11:03 PM | Reply

@#5 ... Again, you are rushing to her defense... ...

It is a shame you misinterpret my asking questions to try to understand your comments not as the request for information that they are intended to be.

What else do you misinterpret?

#12 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 11:06 PM | Reply

"I think it is pretty obvious why the MSM is omitting her actual tweet."

I think it is pretty obvious why you are lying. Please see the two articles I linked to above which replicate her tweet.

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 11:09 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#8 ... Is that what we call it these days? ...

I'd say that Rep Oasio-Cortez goofed up, in a big way.

Some of the blowback is warranted. Some is not.

"sexist/ageist?"

Irony abounds.

#14 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 11:10 PM | Reply

BTW, AOC likes Bernie, so she you can't say she's against all old white men.

#15 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 11:24 PM | Reply

"She presents herself as a social media expert, and she blew it. Big time. On social media."

I think she is so used to fighting back on Twitter that she forgot to take a deep breath before responding. That happens a lot online.

#16 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 11:27 PM | Reply

@#16 ... That happens a lot online. ...

Yes. Been there done that. When I was a noob in online discussions, decades ago. Of course, I never do that now. ;)

But, in a way, I don't accept that excuse from her after she painted herself as the social media expert and gave classes about using social media. That should have been Social Media 101 for her "students" and !herself!

At this point, the "take a breath before responding" should be instinctual for her.

imo, she leaned too far over her skis on this one, and blew it. But not for the reason mentioned in the [intentionally?] misleading thread title.

#17 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 11:43 PM | Reply

#16 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

I think putting this with her ignorance of the Amazon deal, brain-farting on her top 3 impeachment reasons, failing to tweet regarding the Sri Lanka terror attacks, and now this latest of attacking her own party due to her ignorance, we have enough data points to call her out as what she is.

#18 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-25 11:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

@#18 ... It could be that, or it could be that she is an average/below-average intelligence bartender that was elected based on her gender and physical appearance that is now being exposed as totally unqualified for her position (she is not alone in this in the congress). ...

Wow, that's quite the list you have there.

You've caused me to change my thoughts on this thread to why you seem to be so obsessed with a junior Representative from New York?

... call her out as what she is. ...

Since you seem to have arrived at a conclusion, what do you think that is?

#19 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 11:49 PM | Reply

Yes, hopefully this will serve as a reminder. Even experts may need to take a refresher course now and then.

#20 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-25 11:50 PM | Reply

Since you seem to have arrived at a conclusion, what do you think that is?
#19 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

I think I have made that clear already - she is an average/below-average intelligence bartender that was elected based on her gender and physical appearance that is now being exposed as totally unqualified for her position

#21 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-25 11:50 PM | Reply

@#21 ... totally unqualified for her position ...

Are you in her district?

If you are, then you can vote for someone else in the next election.

If you are not in her district, then you have no say in the matter.

That's how it works.

#22 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 11:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

@#20 ... Yes, hopefully this will serve as a reminder ...

Hopefully more than a reminder.

She needs to see that the Republicans are desperately trying to promote her to the forefront of the Democratic Party. While she may wallow in the fame, the Republicans are doing it for a reason.

She needs to understand the reason.

#23 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-25 11:58 PM | Reply

Maybe AOC's tweet wasn't a mistake but deliberate:

The photo of Yarmuth embracing Ocasio-Cortez's cardboard cutout comes weeks after the Louisville chapter of the Democratic Socialists of America last month threatened to find a primary challenger for the Kentucky lawmaker after he didn't immediately say he would support Medicare for All.

"We think @RepJohnYarmuth should ask Joe Crowley what happens to representatives that break promises and oppose Medicare for All," the group tweeted. "Maybe @AOC can tell you where to find him nowadays."

www.usatoday.com

A Kentucky progressive finds himself in the middle of the House

Rep. John Yarmuth is a lifetime liberal but today finds himself feeling like a moderate in a Congress that's just had a fresh infusion of progressive lawmakers.
Some of the newcomers were irked that Yarmuth, who has co-sponsored a House "Medicare for All" act since he was first elected in 2006, stopped short of embracing the most expansive of the plans that call for universal health care.

And last week, a massive Yarmuth-authored federal budget bill setting priorities for the next fiscal year collapsed amid criticism largely from progressives who want domestic programs to receive just as much money as the military.

"It used to be I was ranked like the 40th most liberal member in the House," Yarmuth, the sole Democrat in the Kentucky congressional delegation, mused to reporters outside the House chamber.

Now, he quipped, "I'm feeling very moderate these days!"

Read more here: www.mcclatchydc.com

#24 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 12:03 AM | Reply

If you are not in her district, then you have no say in the matter.
That's how it works.
#22 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

Except, that is not the way it works. Limiting discussion to solely those politicians that cover our districts is a ridiculous notion.

#25 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 12:03 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Maybe she was accusing Yarmuth of being a Republican because he is not far enough left for her tastes:
#24 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY"

She is too stupid to play checkers, don't start thinking she is playing 3 dimensional chess now.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

That should be tattooed on her forehead.

#26 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 12:05 AM | Reply

@#24

Sounds interesting, but then she should not have deleted her tweet.

To delete a tweet, in my view, means that you do not stand behind the tweet.

If she wants to call out Democrats who are not left-leaning enough for her, fine, do it. But don't delete the record trail.

imo, she's acting like the noob she is.

Which is why the Republicans are trying to elevate her status within the Democratic Party. iow, she's an easy target to motivate the base.

#27 | Posted by lamplighter at 2019-04-26 12:10 AM | Reply

Yeah, the more I read, the more I think AOC's tweet was sending a message to Yarmuth:

Kentucky's lone Democrat in D.C. said there may be a deal worth making on a possible $1 trillion infrastructure plan, and he wouldn't mind if Trump took the majority of the credit.

But Yarmuth, who is chairman of the powerful House Budget Committee, also scolded Democratic newcomers who rejected a two-year spending plan that would have increased both military and domestic spending by $88 billion.

Progressive members rebelled against leadership and stalled Yarmuth's plan, in part, because they wanted more money for domestic programs. The measure's failure to receive a vote had Yarmuth, who has been in Congress since 2007, questioning in The Washington Post if the Democratic-controlled House knew how to govern.

Yarmuth told the GLI audience that compromise has been made more difficult because liberal and conservative groups punish lawmakers seeking to cut a deal. He alluded to threats from left-wing groups that he may face a primary challenge for his unwillingness to back certain "Medicare for All" proposals.

Yarmuth said he appreciates how AOC, Omar and others have led a "youth movement" but noted how their arrival has reduced the Democratic caucus' average age by about a decade to 48.

"If you remember that movie a few years ago, 'No Country For Old Men,' I'm beginning to think this is no Congress for old men," said Yarmuth, who is 71. "About two-thirds of our caucus has never served in the majority, so two-thirds of our caucus is used to just mouthing off."

Some of you may think she is stupid, but I don't. AOC isn't against old white men or women per se. She's against anyone who is moderate or conservative, anyone who she thinks represents the past and old unfair ways of doing things.

#28 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 12:12 AM | Reply

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
That should be tattooed on her forehead.

I do give her more credit than you do, but you may be right.

Sounds interesting, but then she should not have deleted her tweet.
To delete a tweet, in my view, means that you do not stand behind the tweet.

I don't disagree.

#29 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 12:17 AM | Reply

@#25 ... Except, that is not the way it works. Limiting discussion to solely those politicians that cover our districts is a ridiculous notion ...

So I presume from your comment that you are not in her district.

Good, that gives some perspective to your comments.

I've seen surveys that most people in the United States think that Congress does not represent them. Well, duh. Congress represents the people who elect those to Congress.

OK, I'll wander back to your comment...

in #21 you stated that Rep Ocasio-Cortez was "totally unqualified for her position."

I hold the opinion that such a decision is only for the people of her district, absent any significant discretions.

You have only raised political disagreements with her. They don't count if you are not in her district.

So I'd say your comments are out of bounds saying that she is unqualified.

In other words, you need to try harder.

To quote Frasier, "I'm listening."

#30 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 12:24 AM | Reply

@#28 ... Some of you may think she is stupid, but I don't. ...

For the record, nor do I.

She mis-stepped. She goofed, significantly. Stuff happens.

Geez... looking back on my life, I've made mistakes. But friggin' ones. But I acknowkedged them, learned from them, and moved on.

It's called "life."

#31 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 12:28 AM | Reply

Here is the link for the quoted article in #28:

www.courier-journal.com

#32 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 12:29 AM | Reply

@326 ... She is too stupid to play checkers, ...

You have not provided any substantiation for that comment at this point.

#33 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 12:30 AM | Reply

@#32

Thanks for the link.

I used to live in Louisville. Wonderful people there. I've always pondered whether I wanted to move back there.

(but I digress)

#34 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 12:31 AM | Reply

"She's against anyone who is moderate or conservative, anyone who she thinks represents the past and old unfair ways of doing things."

I.e., the establishment and the status quo.

FWIW, I do wonder where Yarmuth got that life-size cutout of AOC and why he was posing to have his picture taken with it. Was it a creepy thing to do? I don't know. I'd have to know more about how he got the cutout and what his motivation was.

#35 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 12:41 AM | Reply

I'd have to know more about how he got the cutout and what his motivation was.
#35 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

He told his staff to get him AOC but she couldn't find Kentucky on a map. So they gave him 2 choices as a proxy - an empty suit and a cardboard cutout - both of which share the same intelligence as her.

#36 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 12:56 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

@#35 ... Was it a creepy thing to do? ...

Good question.

As is usual when these types of things are raised to the fore, once the background facts are surfaced, something different appears and the person(s) doing the original raising to the fore have disappeared [cowardly?] into the ether.

btw, thanks for hanging in there. It was an interesting and insightful discussion.

#37 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 12:58 AM | Reply

Speaking of noob...

IRAGOLDBERG, imho, has earned that appellation here.

Modest Mouse - Missed The Boat
www.youtube.com

#38 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 01:09 AM | Reply

@#36 ... she couldn't find Kentucky on a map ...

Got a link for that?

I'd link to read about it.

Adthanksvance

#39 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 01:27 AM | Reply

@#36 ... she couldn't find Kentucky on a map ...
Got a link for that?
#39 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

Russians taped her phone conversation and have it in their collection with Clinton's phone sex tapes.

#40 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 01:47 AM | Reply

@#40 ... Russians taped her phone conversation ...

Got a link for that.

Really, (friendly advice) you really need to up your game here.

#41 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 01:52 AM | Reply

Really, (friendly advice) you really need to up your game here.
#41 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

Yeah, I don't really agree with that. I have yet to see anyone of the progressive persuasion here make anything close to a compelling argument when they are forced to use facts and not just raw emotion. But, I will stick around to see if they can prove me wrong.

#42 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 01:55 AM | Reply

@#40

Here's one for you and your idol..

Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
www.youtube.com

Have fun checking for those polyps. :)

#43 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 01:56 AM | Reply

@#42 ... I have yet to see anyone of the progressive persuasion here make anything close to a compelling argument ..

Probably because you wouldn't know a compelling argument if you tripped over it. You are out of your pay grade here.

This is tiring and your comments are no longer interesting.

#44 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 01:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You have a lot of patience, LampLighter.

Thank you for your contributions.

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-04-26 02:23 AM | Reply

You have a lot of patience, LampLighter.
Thank you for your contributions.
#45 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

#46 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 02:24 AM | Reply

@#46 ... Yeah. Carry water for AOC is hard werk. How does it feel to pledge your life to support someone dumber than W. Bush? ...

Obviously you have not been reading my comments on this thread and elsewhere.

In addition to upping your game, you might also want to up your research. Or ask for a new handler, one who is more aware. Jus' sayin'.

"Carry water for AOC"?

Have you not read my comments with GAL_TUESDAY about AOC?

Carry water for AOC? Oh please, give me a break. Stop quoting your handbook of things to say. Try to think and post a reply based upon your actual thought processes. You do have thought processes, don't you?

What did you think of that song by Peggy March, btw? Do you remember Little Peggy March from your childhood?

But let's get back to the the original topic of this thread....

While I do note that you no longer try to try to play the game of being in Rep Ocasio-Cortez's district...

You have yet to post anything that resembles a substantiation of your assertion that Rep Ocasio-Cortez is a "non-reading sexist/ageist."

What's you got for dat?

Once again, to quote Frasier, I'm listening...

#47 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 02:41 AM | Reply

"Once again, to quote Frasier, I'm listening...
#47 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER "

Your ability to listen isn't suspect. It is your ability to think that is.

#48 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 02:47 AM | Reply

@#45 ... You have a lot of patience, ...

Thanks for the compliment.

For example, I praised GAL_TUESDAY for hanging in there with discussing her thoughts. I learned from that conversation.

I respect people who are willing to discuss why they hold the opinions they profess. Discussions are good.

I have some thoughts about what I am learning with my conversation with this week-old (or so) alias. But I'm not yet ready to post those thoughts.

Thanks gain for the compliment.

#49 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 02:49 AM | Reply

@#48 ... Your ability to listen isn't suspect. It is your ability to think that is. ...

OK, so I ask you for information about the very subject of a thread that you created.

That you created.

Think about that. You created a thread and now you seem to be afraid to comment on the topic of the thread.

Wow, just wow.

And the only reply that you have is an attack on my ability to think.

I had previously said that you need to up your game.

But now your comments have convinced me that you are totally out of your league here.

Wow.

Are you so unsure of your assertion "AOC is a non-reading sexist/ageist" that you seem to be AFRAID to offer any substantiation of your assertion?

Really?

#50 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 02:56 AM | Reply

... and btw, I'm still waiting (@#41)for the URLs for "Russians taped her phone conversation and have it in their collection with Clinton's phone sex tapes"

I'd like to see if the Russians really have those conversations.

thx.

#51 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 03:05 AM | Reply

I'd like to see if the Russians really have those conversations.
#51 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

#52 | Posted by iragoldberg at 2019-04-26 03:17 AM | Reply

For the record... my current opinion is that IRAGOLDBERG is an AI BOT in test mode.

The alias seems to be completely unable to handle the "out of left field" comments or the "Peggy March" pop-culture comments, and just seems to regurgitate canned opinions.

This could get really fun if my suspicions are true. (fwiw, I give my opinion on this a 30% confidence level. But it just seems too eerie.)

#53 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 03:25 AM | Reply

@#52 ... The fact that you have zero ability to detect a joke is all anyone needs to know about your level of intelligence.

So, you confirm by your lack of response that you have no substantiation of your original comment, "AOC is a non-reading sexist/ageist"

Yeah, you're a bot.

It's been fun.

#54 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 03:29 AM | Reply

Hey RCADE, congrats!

Your site has been deemed to be so important that you now have bot trolls.

Awesome!

Thank you for providing this discussion space. (Really, thank you)

#55 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 03:32 AM | Reply

I like the guitar in this one...

Al Kooper & Mike Bloomfield "Albert's Shuffle"
www.youtube.com

Good stuff.

#56 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-26 03:36 AM | Reply

"I have yet to see anyone of the progressive persuasion here make anything close to a compelling argument when they are forced to use facts and not just raw emotion."

So it isn't just AOC who you think is stupid. All progressives fall into that category in your mind. Got it.

"I believe that, by engaging in a conversation, one can learn. The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder. The more you know, the more you realize you do not understand."

Insightful and poetic.

#57 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 07:24 AM | Reply

Posted by iragoldberg

LOL!

What rock did this half-wit crawl out from under?

#58 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-04-26 07:41 AM | Reply

"it could be that she is an average/below-average intelligence bartender"

You keep saying how stupid you think AOC is, but you never once mention the intelligence level of the GOP KY Congressmen who invited her to come talk to the coal miners in his district. She accepted his invitation, and guess what? It turns out there are no coal miners in his district. Hmm, that doesn't sound like he's very smart. That doesn't sound like someone who is using facts rather than raw emotion to make a compelling argument. LOL

#59 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 10:22 AM | Reply

Congressmen = Congressman

#60 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-26 10:24 AM | Reply

Ira seems to spam his own threads just like righttoecentre

and no one loves the smell of their own farts quite like righttoecentre

#61 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2019-04-26 03:13 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#46 | POSTED BY IRAGOLDBERG

You voted for and still support someone dumber that Dubya (see your Orange Furher), so what does that say about you comrade?

#62 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-04-26 05:04 PM | Reply

Ira seems to spam his own threads just like righttoecentre

and no one loves the smell of their own farts quite like righttoecentre

#61 | POSTED BY CHIEFTUTMOSES

Yep he's a FakeLawyer clone.

#63 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-04-26 05:07 PM | Reply

Lads, let's just appreciate the tiddies and ignore the donkey teeth and non-sequiturs (and cankles) while all of them last.

#64 | Posted by berserkone at 2019-04-27 02:24 AM | Reply

So where does the AOC is a non-reading sexist/ageist come into play?

Am I missing something?

#4 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER

I don't think you are missing anything, you just aren't taking into account their dog in heat like obsession with her.

Fellas, you can belittle her the way you do all of the women in your own lives all you'd like, but she's never going to let her **** her.

#65 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-04-27 05:33 AM | Reply

"Yeah, you're a bot"

IraGoldberg is not a bot.

And neither am I.