Sunday, April 14, 2019

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg officially launched his presidential campaign on Sunday, formally vaulting the Midwestern Democrat who was largely unknown over a month ago into the large -- and growing -- field of Democrats vying to take on President Donald Trump in 2020.

Comments

Stuff one more into the Democratic clown car.

#1 | Posted by sixam at 2019-04-14 04:02 PM | Reply

impassioned announcement speech.
Go Pete! 🇺🇸

#2 | Posted by ichiro at 2019-04-14 04:14 PM | Reply

"I recognize the audacity of doing this as a Midwestern millennial."

m.youtube.com

#3 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-04-14 04:32 PM | Reply

He may be the candidate to get young voters and actual Christians off their butts to vote for him.

#4 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2019-04-14 04:43 PM | Reply

I'd vote for Pete -----------.

Haaaa!

#5 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-14 04:59 PM | Reply

No. But seriously.

I would vote for him.

So far most of what I've heard about him sounds good.

Need to do more research.

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-14 05:00 PM | Reply

I'd vote for Pete -----------.
Haaaa!

#5 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

Interesting, so rcade had to add a new word to his filter, because a liberal used incredibly disgusting word to describe a homosexual.

You and kudzu both use homophobic language, and call me the intolerant one.

This place is a bubble.

#7 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-04-14 07:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Mayor Pete seems like a decent guy.

#8 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-04-14 10:41 PM | Reply

You and kudzu both use homophobic language, and call me the intolerant one.

Maybe all three of you are intolerant. Can your pea brain process that?

#9 | Posted by JOE at 2019-04-14 11:20 PM | Reply

Can your pea brain process that?
#9 | POSTED BY JOE

You too... Can you process that?

#10 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-04-14 11:22 PM | Reply

I'm intolerant of Trumpers, but that's not what you were talking about. Can you stay on topic? Ever?

#11 | Posted by JOE at 2019-04-14 11:27 PM | Reply

Can you stay on topic? Ever? - joe

Not when people use homophobic metaphors, I guess you just gloss right over them when a liberal uses them.

You do you ...

Homophobe-coddler Joe, has a nice ring to it

#12 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-04-14 11:30 PM | Reply

He didn't choose this path.
This path chose him.
Credit/blame God

#13 | Posted by drivelikejehu at 2019-04-15 01:31 AM | Reply

You and kudzu both use homophobic language, and call me the intolerant one.
This place is a bubble.
#7 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

Did your skin blister at the comment?

You're the reason comedy is dying.

Congratulations Andreà. You make a great SJW.

#14 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-15 03:53 AM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

My goodness, you're such a fragile flower.

Comedy itself is an affront to your very nature.

May everyone stand in silence amongst one another as to never upset anyone.

Stand strong Social Justice Warrior!

By the way. If Pete wins the nomination. Be prepared to read and hear conservatives say much worse things about him in regards to homosexuality, and not mean it humorously. But with anger. And spite. And malice. And hate. And those people, are your people. They're the people who vote for Republicans who want to kill LGBT, limit the rights of LGBT, destroy the lives of LGBT..

And you want to lecture me with your bullshht.

Fkkk you.

#15 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-15 04:08 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Honestly, Clown, who hates whom the most?

(1). Your average GOP voter hates gay people more?

(2). Your average Christian hates gay people more?

(3). Your average gay person hates Christians and/or GOP voters more?

And why do you think they hate/"hate" the other?

#16 | Posted by drivelikejehu at 2019-04-15 07:40 AM | Reply

Trump has relied on insults to bouy his candidacy. Buttigeig will talk rings around the orange sloth, but only if he prevails in the primary.

While Trump is golfing or on bootie call booti's gig will be hard work and bootiful wordsmithing.

#17 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-04-15 08:53 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

-By the way. If Pete wins the nomination. Be prepared to read and hear conservatives say much worse things about him in regards to homosexuality, and not mean it humorously.

oh, you make homophobic slurs but in a humerous way.

"Andrea mean...me good...and funny"

-Clownshart

#18 | Posted by eberly at 2019-04-15 09:03 AM | Reply

you make homophobic slurs but in a humerous way.
#18 | POSTED BY EBERLY

You can be outraged too.

Outrage is how the right is attacking comedy.

God knows conservatives don't have a sense of humor.

#19 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-15 11:16 AM | Reply

I think both cons and libs have a sense of humor.

It's the rabid partisans on both sides who lack it

#20 | Posted by eberly at 2019-04-15 11:18 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

oh, you make homophobic slurs but in a humerous way.

Who said anything about Pete's arm?

#21 | Posted by JOE at 2019-04-15 11:30 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Peter Buttklog. 😂😂
The face of the donkey.

#22 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-04-15 12:13 PM | Reply

"If Pete wins the nomination. Be prepared to read and hear conservatives say much worse things about him"

After years of the left ridiculing Trump's skin color and body shape!?
All I can say is "yuo ain't seen nuttin honey".

#23 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2019-04-15 12:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump's skin color

Is not due to race/heredity.

It's a tanning bronzer.

and body shape!?

It's not due to his genetics.

But, due to his poor life choices when it comes to nutrition and exercise.

All I can say is "yuo ain't seen nuttin honey".

I don't doubt it.

#24 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-15 03:58 PM | Reply

Peter Buttklog

Careful. SJW, Andre A. Mattress, may show up at any moment to shed her alligator tears and get offended.

#25 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-04-15 04:02 PM | Reply

Ah, Kirsten Gillibrand has her first republican opponent in the democratic primary!

This racist is against medicare for all and universal basic income; should be fun to see him eaten alive in the debates.

#26 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-04-16 11:25 AM | Reply

#7 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

God damn, you're so ------- homophobic that you're offended by a PUN!

His name is Buttigieg. I'm guessing the filtered bit of Clowns' comment was something about a plug.

That's funny! If you weren't homophobic you'd appreciate a perfect pun like that but you're so disgusted by the thought of a gay man pleasuring himself, your angry eyes flew right over the joke. If Pete Buttigieg is even half what he seems like in interviews, he's likely made the same joke.

#27 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-04-16 11:31 AM | Reply

There will never be a gay President and First Man in the White House until a lot of the h8 passes on.

#28 | Posted by getoffmedz at 2019-04-16 11:48 AM | Reply

Even before he came out as gay (when he was 33), Buttigieg had probably already heard enough butt-related jokes to last him a lifetime.

#29 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-16 12:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Obama: Vote for me beacuse I'm black.
Mayor Pete: Vote for me because I'm gay.

The Democrats are so transparent. There's nothing extraordinary about this guy. Same with Obama.

#30 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-04-16 01:20 PM | Reply

"Obama: Vote for me beacuse I'm black."

Which he never said.

"Mayor Pete: Vote for me because I'm gay."

Which he never said.

Just how far into this fantasy world are you? And do you realize your last defense is to make up bald-faced lies?

#31 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-04-16 01:25 PM | Reply

Trump: Vote for me because I'm a rich reality TV star.

#32 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-04-16 01:27 PM | Reply

"Obama: Vote for me beacuse I'm black."
Which he never said.
"Mayor Pete: Vote for me because I'm gay."
Which he never said

^
You'll notice that the people who decry identity politics really only decry "an identity other than mine" politics

And then they concoct scenarios to show how they reject and demean Obama's and Buttigieg's identity.

Identity politics is what won for Trump.

They are so wrapped up in straight white male being normal that they don't even realize it's an identity.

#33 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-04-16 01:32 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Which he never said.
#31 | POSTED BY DANFORTH

LOL!!! You're a liar, Danforth.

Actually, the Democrat Party said it. It's called "nonverbal communication".

If you deny that, you're in denial. It's unmistakeable!

#34 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-04-17 11:34 AM | Reply

#33 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

That's bigoted, dude and you're just trying to get rid of the truth that the Democrats have embraced Identity Politics as their main political stance.

Own that ----!

The projecting is getting aggrevating. Stop doing that. Own your behavior!

#35 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-04-17 11:36 AM | Reply

Nobody cares what aggravates you, douchebag.

#36 | Posted by JOE at 2019-04-17 11:43 AM | Reply

Nobody cares what aggravates you, douchebag.

#37 | Posted by JOE at 2019-04-17 11:43 AM | Reply

Nobody cares what aggravates you, douchebag.
#36 | POSTED BY JOE

Whatever.
That's why you lose at everything you do. Your beliefs are antithetical to American ideals.
You accept bigotry and racism because you think it's righteous. Bigotry and racism never is.
I'm aggravated with people like you because you are privileged and only have that privilege by the grace of the people around you and then you wonder why you lose all the time. How pathetic can you get? How low can you go?

#38 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-04-17 12:02 PM | Reply

#33 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Funny you should mention that. LOL. fool.
www.youtube.com

Did you ever stop to think that the people who oppose your identity politics don't judge a person by their race or gender? You are judging me from your bigoted perspective! Own it.

#39 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-04-17 12:07 PM | Reply