Sunday, April 14, 2019

Things are not going well for Roger Stone. In a wide ranging interview with SiriusXM's "Jim Norton & Sam Roberts" on Thursday he said his living situation has plummeted, his savings are gone and his car was impounded.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

A Hearty Womp Womp for Roger Stone

Comments

He may have to take some cash from his off shore tax dodge secret accounts.

Womp womp indeed.

#1 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-04-14 01:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

www.youtube.com

#2 | Posted by sunuvavitch at 2019-04-14 09:59 PM | Reply

He's lying his criminal ass off. Mobsters always have "emergency stashes" of cash.

#3 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-04-14 10:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It took a Stone to break Roger's dick.

#4 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-04-14 10:23 PM | Reply

Sad trombone for Roger Stone.

He had the best deal in town and he blew it. Self-destructive? Obviously.

Eventually everything goes full circle for his kind, doesn't it?

Now, if everything goes according to plan, he'll be the broken cog that brings the same fate down on Donald Trump.

#5 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-04-15 04:10 AM | Reply

Surely Trump will help a brotha out.

#6 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-04-15 07:05 AM | Reply

Personally, I couldn't care less about his financial situation. I look at what he and Trump are doing to the nation and I just want them gone. I don't even care if Stone goes to prison, I think I'd prefer he be exiled to Russia like Snowden.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2019-04-15 08:26 AM | Reply

Sending thoughts and prayers.

#8 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-04-15 09:09 AM | Reply

Let's all sing along with Roger:

Got me accused of peeping
I can't see a thing
Got me accused of pettin
I can't even raise my hand
Bad luck
Bad luck is killing me
I can't stand it no more
No more of this third degree

Got me accused of murder
I ain't never harmed a man
Got me accused of forgery
I can't even write my name
Bad luck
Bad luck is killing me
I can't stand it no more
No more of this third degree

Got me accused of taxes
I don't have a lousy dime
Got me accused of children
And there ain't nary one of them mine
Bad luck
Bad luck is killing me
I can't stand it no more
No more of this third degree
--Jack Bruce, "Third Degree"

#9 | Posted by catdog at 2019-04-15 09:19 AM | Reply

"Broke"

#10 | Posted by qcp at 2019-04-15 10:10 AM | Reply

... he said his living situation has plummeted, his savings are gone and his car was impounded. ...

A life that is all flash and little substance will do that to you.

#11 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-04-15 12:02 PM | Reply

wah wah

#12 | Posted by Tor at 2019-04-15 02:12 PM | Reply

We need a go fund me page for poor Roger I have a peso that I can contribute.

#13 | Posted by Badcat at 2019-04-15 05:00 PM | Reply

I'll gift Roger with one of those worthless $2.00 bills from Amazon. It has Trump's picture on it. He can hang it on the wall of his cell.

#14 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-04-15 09:44 PM | Reply

After years of engaging the dark arts Stone has the nerve to think Society should care about him?

#15 | Posted by Tor at 2019-04-15 10:52 PM | Reply

This shet-clown is hiding a ton of money. Mind you, his lawyers will find it
before too long.

#16 | Posted by Jaspar at 2019-04-15 11:36 PM | Reply

He may have to take some cash from his off shore tax dodge secret accounts.
Womp womp indeed.
#1 | POSTED BY OLDWHISKEYSOUR

LOL!!

Roger Stone will be part of bringing down so many of the Obama/Clinton Deep State in the next few years.

Womp Womp.

It's going to be glorious to watch and long awaited.

#17 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-04-15 11:37 PM | Reply

"Obama/Clinton Deep State "

You need medication.

#18 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2019-04-15 11:48 PM | Reply

Chicken of the cave is what Rodger Stone would try to sell us if he could.

#19 | Posted by Tor at 2019-04-17 10:41 AM | Reply