Monday, April 08, 2019

Published on Apr 3, 2019

Comments

Wow.... the fake "bow-tied bard of populism" outs himself as a Trust Fund Toddler elitist.

I don't usually watch posted video's but this one is entirely watchable.

Him talking about how to "keep the hungry peasants from storming the castle" is SO.... Mackris.

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2019-04-08 01:33 PM | Reply

I guess it is just us conservatives that got the tax cut. Too baddddddddd.

#2 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-04-08 05:24 PM | Reply

Great find.
Just goes to show how braindead the Fox News zombie crowd is, which most of us knew already of course.

#3 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-04-08 07:04 PM | Reply

That was definitely worth watching and yes good fine indeed

#4 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-04-09 01:40 AM | Reply

#2 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-04-08 05:24 PM | Reply | Flag

How in the hell did you become such a God damn imbecile I really wonder.

Where you born that way? Is it self will? Is it your parents fault?

#5 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-04-09 01:45 AM | Reply

I guess it is just us conservatives that got the tax cut. Too baddddddddd.

#2 | POSTED BY SNIPER AT 2019-04-08 05:24 PM | REPLY | FLAG

Enjoy your $68

#6 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-04-09 06:56 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

I don't know about you libs but my tax cut was very noticable.

#7 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-04-09 12:45 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"my tax cut was very noticable."

Anyone who "noticed" their tax cut probably didn't notice most of it came from their refund. Until now.

Basically, for a $50K W-2 worker, Mnuchin's withholding rates carved $10 a week from the refund, so the take home would be an extra $26 every two weeks instead of $6. For the $90K worker, it was $20/wk, and a thousand dollars difference in the bottom line.

#8 | Posted by Danforth at 2019-04-09 01:05 PM | Reply

I got a tax cut.............. too bad libs.

#9 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-04-09 02:47 PM | Reply

I got a tax cut.............. too bad libs.

#9 | POSTED BY Comrade Snippy

If you did, it's likely you lied and under reported your income.

#10 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-04-09 02:58 PM | Reply

I don't know about you libs but my tax cut was very noticable.

#7 | POSTED BY SNIPER AT 2019-04-09 12:45 PM | FLAG:

Well to most dullards $68 is very noticeable.

#11 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-04-09 05:59 PM | Reply