Thursday, March 21, 2019

The concertina wire installed under the Trump administration to reinforce the U.S.-Mexico border - by U.S. soldiers who missed holidays with their families - is now being stolen and used to protect Tijuana residences as the city grapples with a surge in crime, officials confirmed Monday.

Comments

this is sort of the exact opposite of Mexico paying for the wall.

#1 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-03-20 07:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 12 | Newsworthy 1

I know I shouldn't laugh but that is funny AF!

#2 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-03-20 08:59 PM | Reply

328 feet for $60 at WalMart.com

My guess is a politically connected crony to Fat Nixon was paid $60,000 for the same 328 feet.

M.anipulating
A.mericas
G.ullible
A.sshats

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-03-21 07:35 AM | Reply | Funny: 6

this is sort of the exact opposite of Mexico paying for the wall.

#1 | Posted by truthhurts at 2019-03-20 07:14 PM | Reply

Trump is building the anti-wall.

#4 | Posted by Zed at 2019-03-21 08:09 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Great job, Republicans.

#5 | Posted by Sycophant at 2019-03-21 05:42 PM | Reply

Thanks Trump - nice work!

#6 | Posted by montecore at 2019-03-21 06:24 PM | Reply

MFEA

Make Fence Electric Already

#7 | Posted by AuntieSocial at 2019-03-21 06:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Funniest story I've heard all day.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2019-03-21 06:45 PM | Reply

sigh.....

#9 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-03-21 07:48 PM | Reply

Just put a wall in front of the wall to keep people from stealing the wall.

Actually we should probably put a wall on the other side of the wall too, to keep that side safe as well.

Problem solved.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-03-21 07:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Make Fence Electric Already

#7 | POSTED BY AUNTIESOCIAL AT 2019-03-21 06:30 PM | REPLY | FLAG:LOL

They will stand on one foot and harvest that too.

#11 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-03-22 10:19 AM | Reply

Mexico wall, built Ford tough.

#12 | Posted by LesWit at 2019-03-22 11:28 AM | Reply

Make Fence Electric Already
#7 | POSTED BY AUNTIESOCIAL AT 2019-03-21 06:30 PM | REPLY | FLAG:LOL
They will stand on one foot and harvest that too.

#11 | POSTED BY RIGHTISTRITE

Or they will use it to power their homes.

#13 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2019-03-22 03:35 PM | Reply

Many Mexicans were hoping for a wood paneled wall or a solar powered wall. So they could finish their home improvement projects and power their homes at the same time!!

There is another problem for Humpy's Wall of Shame.

Me. And others like me.

I am retiring very soon. I think I might just go down there and tear some of that wall down myself.

Just like I helped tear down the Berlin Wall. Still got a niece big price of that Wall of Hate as a souvenir to remember it by. (And Germany still has "Borders" last I checked.)

No I am not for "Open Borders". So please stop with the Lies. I am for respecting Human Rights and Human Dignity.

Walls of Shame and Walls of Hate belong in the dust bin of history (and in pieces on my knick knack shelf).

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-03-23 01:41 PM | Reply

Make Fence Electric Already

#7 | POSTED BY AUNTIESOCIAL

Please use copper wire. Solid core please.

-The Mexicans