Saturday, March 16, 2019

Muslim students have berated Chelsea Clinton at a vigil for the victims of the New Zealand mosques massacre, saying she is to blame for the attack.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Clinton, who is pregnant with her third child, was attending the vigil at New York University on Friday when senior Leen Dweik began castigating her in an astonishing moment caught on video.

'This right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you put out into the world,' says Dweik, gesturing to the vigil for the 49 who were killed in Christchurch when a white nationalist shooter stormed two mosques.

Comments

I wish I was a black person so you would hate me and keep your distance and wouldn't try kissing my white behind like you kiss all white behinds... like you want to kiss Chelsea aka Miss Piggy's white behind.

Doesn't it get a bit tiring?

Clinton, who is pregnant with her third child, was attending the vigil

Kids of politicians... specially kids of LOSER politicians.... should be shunned when they turn tragic events into photo ops for putting on social media.

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-16 08:18 AM | Reply

When the day some that you take the side of a darker skinned person against a white person.... wake me up.

I will have cake!

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-16 08:21 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Doesn't it get a bit tiring?

Yes some things certainly do.

#3 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-03-16 08:56 AM | Reply

Go ---- yourself Tremain. The Pakistani's are some of the most racist people out there, yourself included.

#4 | Posted by boaz at 2019-03-16 09:29 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Go ---- yourself Tremain.

{gasp!}

Was it something I said?

Pakistani's are some of the most racist people out there, yourself included.

Oh please.

I just know a boot-licker when I see one.

Now that the US Census Bureau sez I am WHITE, I fully expect you to lick my boots too. It's in your nature.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-16 09:41 AM | Reply

Can you get yourself to lick these? I am getting them cheap from Pak-Alibaba... 1500 Rupees only!

www.daraz.pk

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-16 09:45 AM | Reply

"senior Leen Dweik"

Background on Dweik:

NYU Student Senators Introduce Divestment Resolution in Support of Palestinian Rights

The resolution specifically calls on the university to cut ties with Lockheed Martin, General Electric, and Caterpillar Inc. for their roles in Palestinian human rights violations.

The proposal, officially called "Resolution on the Human Rights of Palestinians," has the support of more than 50 student groups and 30 professors. It was presented by Rose Asaf, Bayan Abubakr and Leen Dweik.

"As a Palestinian, this resolution is deeply personal to me," Dweik, Alternate Senator-at-Large for Middle Eastern and North African Students and Documented Non-citizen Students, told NYU Local. "As an NYU student, it hurts and shocks me that the university would continue to invest in companies that directly contribute to the human rights violations of my family and my people."

nyulocal.com

#7 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 10:35 AM | Reply

Hmmm:

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr

It's sickening to see people blame @ChelseaClinton for the NZ attacks because she spoke out against anti-Semitism. We should all be condemning anti-Semitism & all forms of hate. Chelsea should be praised for speaking up. Anyone who doesn't understand this is part of the problem.
6:17 AM - 16 Mar 2019

#8 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 10:44 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#7 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

So? One day its a liberal talking point, now its a mark against her character?

All this indicates is that the terrorist was smarter than you.

#9 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-03-16 10:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

"So? One day its a liberal talking point, now its a mark against her character?"

Who said anything about a mark against her character?

Just like the propaganda pushed by the Russian trolls and bots.

"All this indicates is that the terrorist was smarter than you."

And Don Jr, too. I suppose.

#10 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 10:52 AM | Reply

#4 | Posted by boaz

The pot calling the kettle black...LOL!!!

#11 | Posted by Angrydad at 2019-03-16 01:11 PM | Reply

Who said anything about a mark against her character?

Why post it? Who cares, unless trying to point out she's crazy .....

Just like the propaganda pushed by the Russian trolls and bots.

Yes, how many people saw that 3000?

And Don Jr, too. I suppose.

Yeah him too, you are as stupid as Don Jr, congrats

#12 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-03-16 01:19 PM | Reply

"Why post it? Who cares, unless trying to point out she's crazy ..... "

Why in the world would posting background info on the NYU student which explains her Palestinian background prove she is crazy? You're comment makes no sense.

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 01:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You're = your

#14 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 01:28 PM | Reply

You: "The whole point of the manifesto is for everyone to grab a piece they identify with and hit the other tribe."

Me: "Just like the propaganda pushed by the Russian trolls and bots."

You: "Yes, how many people saw that 3000?"

Me: I was talking the divisive Russian propaganda posted during the 2016 election, which was seen by a hell of a lot more than 3,000 people.

#15 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 01:31 PM | Reply

"So? One day its a liberal talking point, now its a mark against her character?
All this indicates is that the terrorist was smarter than you.?"

I think the way POTUS and Jared are pushing a peace plan that basically excludes Palestinians from the process is morally corrupt, short-sighted and highly divisive, which I guess, according to your warped logic, makes the terrorist smarter than me, Don Jr, Don Sr, Jared and you, too, because didn't you vote for Trump?

"Yeah him too, you are as stupid as Don Jr, congrats"

Congrats, you are as stupid as the guy you voted for.

#16 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 01:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I do agree though that the divineness on all sides needs to stop:

Tree Of Life Rabbi Says New Zealand Is ‘A Horror Film All Over Again'

Jeffrey Myers called on leaders to behave more

www.huffpost.com

#17 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-03-16 01:54 PM | Reply

So Boazo which is worse a Muslim or a Clinton in your racist little mind?

#18 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-03-17 12:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You expect him to answer that? LOL

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-17 06:27 AM | Reply

So Boazo which is worse a Muslim or a Clinton in your racist little mind?

Until you can see you are just as racist, there is nothing to discuss.

You tell me which is worse,

A black man who realizes he is free and racism is no longer holding blacks down or a ---- who poses as an American on American blogs to sew discord?

#20 | Posted by boaz at 2019-03-17 09:01 AM | Reply

a ---- who poses as an American

American isn't a race. Nor is there any race called "Pakistani".

What ARE you trying to say Tyrone?

#21 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-17 09:35 AM | Reply

#20 | Posted by boaz at 2019-03-17 09:01 AM | Reply | Flag: I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and realized I was a blithering idiot.

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-03-17 09:39 AM | Reply

I ignore you usually.

But that's over the line

#23 | Posted by eberly at 2019-03-17 09:40 AM | Reply

ELDERLY

If he can say ----, I can say Tyrone.

Lots of mommies name their babies Tyrone... it is not a swear word.

So buzz off Useless.