Thursday, March 14, 2019

Sorta looks like the parents of Mark Meadows and Wilbur Ross may have paid to get him into college. Hell, they may have even bought their degrees..

Comments

AOC IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN FOR THE GOP.

keep flappin them gums and doin breakfast club shiite.

#1 | Posted by AuntieSocial at 2019-03-15 05:33 AM | Reply

Did anyone else think that moment when she offered to print off the law they were having a hearing about and put it in the hand of Mark Meadows looked like a good time to bring in another black chick as a prop?

#2 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-03-15 09:13 AM | Reply

"AOC IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN FOR THE GOP. "

I have watched her in action several times now and the Republicans she is questioning do not look like they are having a good time. They aren't laughing. She is one of many young freshman Congress people who are beginning to shake the fossils who have been running things for far too long.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2019-03-15 09:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

"AOC IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN FOR THE GOP. "

Sounds like 2007 all over again. Just trade AOC out with Obama.

#4 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-03-15 12:03 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I just watched the two videos in the tweet cited by the link.

I do not see any correlation whatsoever between this thread's title and what occurred on the videos.

Quite to the contrary, Rep Ocasio-Cortez was the adult compared to the Republicans in the room.

Aside - I often read here about her "valley girl" accent. I just don't hear that. What accent I do here is a typical NYC accent, Bronx, maybe Brooklyn?

#5 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-03-15 12:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

btw, the gist of the video is Rep Ocasio-Cortez asking Sec Ross why he said he submitted three reports when she says he only submitted two reports.

Rep Meadows tries to jump in to save Sec Ross, but is shut down.

Sec Ross then said, under oath, that he did submit three reports.

At which point Rep Cummings reminds Sec Ross that he is under oath and asks Sec Ross to submit a written statement confirming that he submitted three reports.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this exchange.

#6 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-03-15 12:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

#5 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER AT

I've read here on this site that every time she opens her mouth she proves how ignorant she is.

Can't you see it??

#7 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-03-15 01:08 PM | Reply

I mean it's posted here 6 or 8 times per week.

They like posting about how stupid she is more than they like cheerleading the coup in Venezuela.

#8 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-03-15 01:10 PM | Reply

@#7 ... Can't you see it?? ...

What I do see here, and in the right wing sites, is the creation of strawmen, i.e., fabrications, by the right-wing and then those fabrications are criticized and attacked by that same right-wing as if they were true.

#9 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-03-15 02:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

The right is just pissed that their embarrassment is the guy at the top.

They have to pick on a freshman representative to make themselves feel better.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-15 03:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Jpw's criticisms and mocking of AOC is legit, but everyone else's isn't.

#11 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-03-15 03:26 PM | Reply

Time to change your tampon, isn't it?

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-15 03:32 PM | Reply

I actually feel bad that you can't go back and delete that lame retort.
Even you are better than that effort.

#13 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-03-15 03:34 PM | Reply

Funny, I thought the same thing reading your whine in number 11.

#14 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-15 03:35 PM | Reply

JPW,

Sorry for changing the subject...a bunch of lefties on the New Zealand thread are using the dead bodies as a political football.

#15 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-15 03:37 PM | Reply

#15 | POSTED BY JEFFJ AT

I know, right?

They're acting like it was a brown person with the gun.

#16 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-03-15 03:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

For example, I'm sure you were all over the rrriiiiiggghhhtttties who were posting on the thread that just fell off of the back page about the woman who got stabbed by a brown guy.

I clicked on it early so I didn't see you condemning them, but I know you came along and said something.

You clearly have a problem with that sort of thing..

#17 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-03-15 03:49 PM | Reply

JPW,
#15 | POSTED BY JEFFJ AT 2019-03-15 03:37 PM | REPLY

What a cry baby you are, Jeff.

You're not sorry about your typical deflections and whataboutisms. Without them, you'd have nothing to post.

The shooter in New Zealand praised Trump for the inspiration.

Trump spits on you for being his water carrier.

#18 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-03-15 03:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

14,
Did you really? Sounds more like your fee fees got hurt.
You bag on her more than most anyone here left of center.
Your criticisms seem to align with other criticisms.
Do you do it to make yourself feel better?

#19 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2019-03-15 03:51 PM | Reply

Clown,

Yesterday he was irritated with Andrea and Nulli for using the illegal alien who shot and killed a woman as a political football. I was directing him to it.

The shooter in New Zealand praised Trump for the inspiration.

So what?

Corkins praised SPLC as his inspiration. That doesn't make SLPC responsible for his actions. Just like Trump isn't responsible for some whacko's actions in New Zealand.

Hodgkinson was a huge Bernie supporter. Do you blame Bernie for his attempted mass murder of Republican congressmen? Of course you don't (I don't either), because that would be stupid.

It's called having a consistent standard. You should try it sometime.

#20 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-15 03:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Good thing you showed up to rub his face in his hypocrisy.

Bravo.

Weird how you did it on an unrelated thread.

But. Any chance to really burn JPW you should take it!

Huzzah!

#21 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-03-15 05:32 PM | Reply

If his actions were a result of something Bernie has said. How could you not hold Bernie accountable for his words?

Again. What does this have to do with this thread?

#22 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-03-15 05:38 PM | Reply

It's called having a consistent standard. You should try it sometime.
#20 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

You? Consistent standard? Mr #NeverTrump?

#GTFOOH

#23 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-03-15 05:40 PM | Reply

#15 you clearly missed my point. Pointing out the rise of car right batted from the nationalist right and Trulmp's role in that is very different than mocking the lefts psoition and using the death of a woman to do it.

#24 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-15 06:18 PM | Reply

Happy hour?

#25 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-03-15 06:29 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

So using a dead woman to mock the left is your idea of happy hour?

#26 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-15 06:33 PM | Reply

In all fairness, I think the happy hour was prob meant for your somewhat jumbled post.

Though for him he prob considers it a "twofer".

#27 | Posted by Lohocla at 2019-03-15 06:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Yeah I saw that after posting my last comment.

Oh well. Whatever makes him feel better.

#28 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-15 08:07 PM | Reply

Not sure anything would to be honest. Sure isn't going to find anything meaningful trolling the internet.

To each their own I guess and it's amusing to read. Huffing and puffing like the little engine that could but that mouse just can't spin the wheel fast enough.

#29 | Posted by Lohocla at 2019-03-15 11:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

- jeffj.

When isn't jpw irritated?

When we call them out it's "using", they do it it's justified...

Hypocrites

#30 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-03-15 11:19 PM | Reply

So using a dead woman to mock the left
- jpw

Own it.

Someone calls it "tragic" is mocking it. ....

I am just pointing out the craziness of the policy, and the lefts pathetic response.

Blood on the lefts hands...

#31 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-03-15 11:22 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Hypocrites"

Like you're not a hypocrite too, Andrea, a mattress.
Why even post such nonsense?
???

#32 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-03-15 11:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#29 | POSTED BY LOHOCLA

LOL FF.

I also couldn't help but realize that that's me too.

Damnit.

#33 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-16 12:57 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

When isn't jpw irritated?

When I'm not interacting with you -------...

Blood on the lefts hands...

#31 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

Eat ----.

And then ---- yourself.

You sanctimonious pile of garbage.

#34 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-16 12:59 AM | Reply

14,
Did you really? Sounds more like your fee fees got hurt.
You bag on her more than most anyone here left of center.
Your criticisms seem to align with other criticisms.
Do you do it to make yourself feel better?

#19 | POSTED BY 101CHAIRBORNE

Actually, the bulk of what I've said about her is that she's far to junior to be taken too seriously and that she needs to prove herself before she's held up as some paragon of liberal virtues.

I do it because I see the left following the right down the wrong path, namely that being one of a cult of personalities.

So no, I don't do it to "feel better". I do it because I see a genuine problem with her too rapid an elevation to places that she lacks the experience or gumption to occupy.

#35 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-16 01:09 AM | Reply

Eat ----.

And then ---- yourself.

You sanctimonious pile of garbage.

#34 | Posted by jpw

lol. Hey don't get mad, you whiny crybaby.

#36 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-03-16 01:13 AM | Reply

lol. Hey don't get mad, you whiny crybaby.

#36 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN

I love it.

nullimackris: "lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies"

JPW other: "you're a POS"

nulliturdburglar: "whiny cry baby"

Whatever, dude. You've proven yourself to be a pathetic, burnt out POS who wants to move to a white supremacist compound on some Idaho mountain top.

#37 | Posted by jpw at 2019-03-16 01:32 AM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY JPW

Told ya he was still mad about 2016, Nulli.

He can't own his own policies that lead to murder, rape and child abandonment.

#38 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-03-16 02:44 AM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY JPW

No thats me.... I own property in McCall Idaho

#39 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-03-16 02:45 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#33 | POSTED BY JPW

Meh, yeah just a wee bit.

Happens when you feed the trolls from what I've seen. Internet is funny like that, ends up bringing out the worst in most. Kind of why it's so interesting for me to read.

The effort and time spent on the comments getting tossed around online is facinating.

youtu.be