Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Four years ago, I wrote about my decision to live as a woman in The New York Times, writing that I had wanted to live "authentically as the woman that I have always been," and had "effectively traded my white male privilege to become one of America's most hated minorities."

Three years ago, I decided that I was neither male nor female, but nonbinary -- and made headlines after an Oregon judge agreed to let me identify as a third sex, not male or female.

Now, I want to live again as the man that I am.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Despite participating in medical transgenderism for six years, my body is still intact. Most people who desist from transgender identities after gender changes can't say the same.

Comments

What a roller-coaster this poor guy's life is. I hope he's found contentment.

#1 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 03:16 PM | Reply

Mental illness can be frighteningly destructive.

#2 | Posted by Tor at 2019-03-13 03:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Agreed, Tor.

#3 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 04:00 PM | Reply

The daily signal Jeff?? Really?? You're sinking lower than whale schit which is quite sad. Bye Felicia.

#4 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-03-13 04:00 PM | Reply

Laura,

It was printed in the Daily Signal.

It was written by this guy: Jamie Shupe

It's a firsthand account. Your issue isn't with the Daily Signal, it's with Jamie Shupe.

#5 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 04:02 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Article lines up with his views stated on his twitter accounts.

mobile.twitter.com

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2019-03-13 04:09 PM | Reply

REAL Truth not your garbage pile Jeff.

www.nps.gov

#7 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-03-13 04:10 PM | Reply

This has nothing to do with REAL Truth, Laura.

The embedded piece is a brief autobiography. It's Jamie Shupe retelling some of his personal life experiences.

Your reaction strongly suggests you didn't read this piece because the link you provided has nothing to do with what he's saying.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 04:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

If you want the truth you can always check Jamie's Twitter account.

Heck it could be quoted from even.

#9 | Posted by Tor at 2019-03-13 04:30 PM | Reply

If you want the truth you can always check Jamie's Twitter account.
Heck it could be quoted from even.

#9 | POSTED BY TOR

Laura's not interested in that. She saw the headline, had a Pavlovian reaction to it and then played her favorite card: STS.

She rarely even thinks any more and it's disappointing.

#10 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 04:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

She rarely even thinks any more and it's disappointing.
#10 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

I could say the same about you in the "Immorality of modern conservatives" thread.

#11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-03-13 05:00 PM | Reply

She rarely even thinks any more and it's disappointing.
#10 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

Give me some REAL good fat to chew with you I'll be there. For the past several years you've posted garbage. Why debate garbage??

#12 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-03-13 05:03 PM | Reply

You didn't even read the embedded piece, Laura.

How can you know it's garbage if you haven't read it?

#13 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 05:30 PM | Reply

#11 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

I haven't slaughtered the source on that thread. First off, I clicked the embedded opinion piece and read it in its entirety. Second, my criticisms are specific to what is in the piece. I didn't just cite the name of the website and say, "Ah, that site is garbage." Perhaps you don't understand STS.

#14 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 05:33 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

thefederalist.com

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh a conjob that tried to discredit trans people. It's even sicker than I thought. Not surprised at the author of the thread though. Which is quite sad and disgraceful.

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2019-03-13 05:58 PM | Reply

Laura,

Did you read the embedded piece?

I'm betting no.

It's sad to see how close-minded and hateful you've become.

#16 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 06:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

a conjob that tried to discredit trans people.

That "confab" spent 4 years as a trans woman.

What he is calling a sham is non-binary gender, and he'd no because he was the first to achieve that status in this country.

Your trashing his retelling of a part of his life. You are in no position to judge him.

#17 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 06:02 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

confab = conjob

#18 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-03-13 06:02 PM | Reply

Just shout bigot at her.

#19 | Posted by kwrx25 at 2019-03-14 11:10 AM | Reply

Two fake gender identities couldn't hide the truth of my biological reality. There is no third gender or third sex. Like me, intersex people are either male or female. Their condition is the result of a disorder of sexual development, and they need help and compassion.

This is why Laura reacts the way she does.

It's called "Truth".

#20 | Posted by boaz at 2019-03-15 11:12 AM | Reply

How does this inbred not understand that gender is not at all a biological term?

This regretful tranny is proof you can be a complete moron no matter what parts you have or how you identify.

#21 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-03-15 12:33 PM | Reply

Gender is a biological term. Liberals are just trying to redefine it.

#22 | Posted by boaz at 2019-03-15 03:23 PM | Reply

Male, female, and non binary...

Male, female, indecisive.