Friday, February 22, 2019

Charles Barkley roasted Jussie Smollett on Thursday night after more details of the racist attack he is accused of staging emerged, taking particular pleasure in mocking the actor for allegedly writing a personal, backdated check to the men he paid to beat him.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

'Jussie, you wasted all that damn time and money. You know what you shoulda did? Just went up to Liam Neeson's neighborhood. You coulda solved all your damn problems,' Barkley joked.

Comments

'If you're gonna break the law, do not write a check. ... Get cash, man!'

Words to live by.

#1 | Posted by Spork at 2019-02-22 06:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

LOL. I was wondering what the actual memo on the check was before I even clicked on the link.

#2 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-02-23 03:30 AM | Reply

This was a good segment, but another reason why I don't watch ESPN except for game days.

#3 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-02-23 08:58 AM | Reply

If I tuned in expecting sports, I would rather see some sort of highlights compilation from the 90s than this type of round table gasbagging.

#4 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-02-23 08:59 AM | Reply

#1 You would think the no cheque rule for crimes would be obvious after Cohen got caught helping Trump.

#5 | Posted by bored at 2019-02-23 09:22 AM | Reply

The Left has to fake violent attacks, while conservatives just film it.

www.powerlineblog.com

#6 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-02-23 09:32 AM | Reply

#4 | POSTED BY GONOLES92

Gonoles, do not, repeat DO NOT get a haircut at Sport Clips. They have like 6 screens on and the ESPN
gasbagging is louder and dumber than 'The View' on it's worst day.

I must say, I got a gr8 haircut, tho.

#7 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2019-02-23 09:35 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The Racist Cons just love the excuses Smollett gives them. Just see Nulltard's microerrection.

#8 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-02-23 09:55 PM | Reply