Monday, February 18, 2019

"I didn't need to do this," Trump said about the emergency declaration on Friday. The morning after declaring a national emergency, President Donald Trump was spotted at the omelette bar of his West Palm Beach golf club. Trump has no publicly scheduled events this weekend. Trump owns the venue and tax payers pay him exorbitant rates for him to not work there.

Comments

Everything that Shart of the Deal is doing the right hyperventilated over and accused Obama of doing.

Well except for giving away $2 Trillion to the 1%.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-02-16 01:56 PM | Reply

My deerest Melanie,

I write to you not knowing what my fate will become.

I fear a great many of my platoon have taken ill from the runny omelets served this morning in the Mara Lago mess tent. Why myself I have barely the strength to chip 10 yards. I fear that I may not make it out of this sand bunker alive. Weep not for ours is a bigly noble cause of enriching contractors that donated heavily to our campaign. Comfort yourself on the $40 million dollars that my love, eerrrr daughter, Ivanka has stashed away from my inaugural committee.

It is late and I grow weary. Remember the times we had in the back of my limo. You the smoking hot model who overstayed her visa and me the bloated married grifter who promised you an Einstein visa for allowing me to ride you once a year for two to three minutes. Hold those thoughts to your magically enhanced bosom as I struggle climb out of the rough along the 8th fairway.

- Donald

#2 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-02-16 02:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 9

Pelosi and friends spent the shutdown in Hawaii. Yawn.

#3 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2019-02-17 08:26 PM | Reply

"Pelosi and friends spent the shutdown in Hawaii."

What did you want them to do, hang out in a shutdown government building for three weeks?

Why are you so small-minded and bitter all the time, were you always like this or did something happen?

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-02-17 08:41 PM | Reply

and wtf did little o do during his 10 national emergencies?

#5 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-02-18 11:15 AM | Reply

and wtf did little o do during his 10 national emergencies?

#5 | POSTED BY SNIPER AT 2019-02-18 11:15 AM |FLAG: EYE ROLL

You seem to forget republicl*wns have established a particular patter...

www.youtube.com

Its very disturbing... is all.

#6 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-02-18 02:52 PM | Reply

MAGA = Make America Golf Again!

#7 | Posted by danni at 2019-02-18 03:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 5

Pelosi and friends spent the shutdown in Hawaii. Yawn.

#3 | POSTED BY GRACIEAMAZED AT 2019-02-17 08:26 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

They did their job many times over by negotiating and sending a spending bill to the potus.

Show me exactly what you're referring to.

#8 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-02-18 04:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

You are talking out of your hip pocket gru. The dems did nothing except take a holliday for most of the shutdown and then a bunch of the repubs caved to them.

#9 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-02-18 04:26 PM | Reply

They went on many business trips. Unlike lazy stupid Trump.

#10 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-02-18 04:38 PM | Reply

They even brought economic development to places Trump doesn't have the intelligence to help. For example Puerto Rico. Gracie posted about it but now she's mixing it up with Hawaii.

#11 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-02-18 04:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Pelosi and friends spent the shutdown in Hawaii. Yawn.

#3 | Posted by gracieamazed

If you are looking for a legitimate equivalency, find an example of pelosi and friends DECLARING A DIRE EMERGENCY then going on leisure time.

Otherwise you're left with the only arrow left in the republican's quiver - FALSE equivalency.

#12 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-02-18 06:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

My deerest Melanie,

I write to you not knowing what my fate will become.

- Donald

#2 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-02-16 02:10 PM | Reply | Flag:
| Funny: 4
-------------

This is award material. Rogers, isn't there an award we can give the man?

#13 | Posted by cbob at 2019-02-18 08:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"I fear that I may not make it out of this sand bunker alive."

#2 | POSTED BY NIXON

That was genius, Nixon, but let's be honest-- there's no way he plays out of the bunker. Can't drive the cart up to the ball.

#14 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-02-18 09:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

My concern about this National Emergency is that it was invoked not because there was a real emergency (Pres Trump even said there wasn't in his comments).

It was invoked solely to override the voice of the People, to override Congress' allocation of funds.

Even Stephen Miller could not justify it when interviewed on Fox News.

#15 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-02-18 10:43 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

There is no separation of powers any more.

#16 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-02-19 01:00 AM | Reply

Just change "Trump" to "Obama" and it would still be the truth.

In other words, so what?

#17 | Posted by JordyPete at 2019-02-19 10:56 AM | Reply

Pelosi and friends spent the shutdown in Hawaii. Yawn.

#3 | Posted by gracieamazed

I spent the shutdown working without pay for a month while still protecting my fellow Americans and trying to keep my wife calm and making Negotiations and Adjustments with my creditors..

so Frack YOU?

#9 | Posted by Sniper

Some people got hurt..some worse than others some are still recovering... not everyone is a billionaire.

So Frack YOU?

Anyway, like jodypuke says... "so what, right"?

It's a "National EMERGY"!!!

Now watch this swing!

#18 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-02-19 02:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#18 Well thank you for continuing to do your job with getting paid. I hope you get all your back pay.

Take solace in the knowledge that mAnn Coulter is pissed off that you are getting paid for doing your job once again. That fudging ghoul would be happy if the shutdown was still going on.

#19 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-02-20 01:26 PM | Reply