Sunday, February 03, 2019

Donald Trump has dismissed the growing pool of Democratic presidential candidates, saying he doesn't see any as competition for the 2020 election.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

A flurry of new candidates announced their intentions in January, including Iraq war veteran Rep Tulsi Gabbard, former San Antonio mayor Julián Castro, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, mayor of South Bend, Indiana, Pete Buttigieg, Marianne Williamson, an author and spiritual adviser, and Sen. Kamala Harris.

Trump dismissed all the candidates, saying: 'So far, I don't see anybody (as a rival) ... .I'm not impressed with their group.'

Comments

Though I do not like some of the Dem candidates running for president any of them would be better president
then trump has been

#1 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2019-02-04 01:05 AM | Reply

#2 | Posted by AxelHansen at 2019-02-04 01:43 AM | Reply

"Only the egomaniacal dems who announced their candidacy are impressed. Never a more egotistical, arrogant bunch of pedantic prigs"

Obviously a Trump supporter. Hilarious! You sir, are a ---- joke.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2019-02-04 09:29 AM | Reply

Kamala Harris for President/Beto O'Rourke for Vice President! Yay!

#4 | Posted by danni at 2019-02-04 09:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I mostly agree with Trump on this.

I think Biden would make a fine candidate and I'm intrigued by Gabbard. The rest of the crop is, at best, meh.

#5 | Posted by JeffJ at 2019-02-04 11:38 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Pres Trump's biggest competition in 2020 will be himself and his record.

#6 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-02-04 11:44 AM | Reply

Well that is why Schultz is running. He is there to steal the 1% plutocrat voters that are upset with murdering 8 year olds at the border.

#7 | Posted by Nixon at 2019-02-05 09:55 AM | Reply

One of them is going to beat Sporkgoat's Orange Fuhrer, making trump and Orange Adolf very upset.

#8 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2019-02-05 10:47 AM | Reply

If either of them got the nomination, as of now, I would vote for them.

Kamala as well, because I know that she is a chameleon and would probably be a female Bill Clinton once she got into office.

#9 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2019-02-05 12:19 PM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

If Gabbard comes out for Warren's net worth tax, I would vote for her. She is truly anti-war, pretty much the only politician on the Left who is and one of the few in total (Trump and Rand Paul being the only others).

On the other hand, if Rand Paul would embrace US protectionist trade policies, I would vote for him.

#10 | Posted by nobiasposter101 at 2019-02-05 08:23 PM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

Kamala is a bigger empty suit than Obama. Her entire head is empty with the exception of the time she was the ---- holster for crooked Willie Davis.

#11 | Posted by nobiasposter101 at 2019-02-05 08:25 PM | Reply