Saturday, January 19, 2019

US owned airline is now offering fare discounts to Americans that take a DNA test to measure their ancestor origins. The discount is based on the ancestry percentage. Finally real Americans are getting rewarded based on their heritage and racial purity.

Comments

And they say white privilege isn't a thing. I am outraged. This is clearly because of Trump.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2019-01-19 01:29 AM | Reply

POSTED BY BORED AT 01:22 AM | 1 COMMENT

You could give me a free ticket and I have no desire to go and vacation in a narco state with such high violent crime rates and government corruption. I am surprised the government of Mexico has not sued NetFlix over Narcos Mexico yet.

#2 | Posted by nobiasposter101 at 2019-01-19 02:03 AM | Reply

"You could give me a free ticket and I have no desire to go and vacation in a narco state with such high violent crime rates and government corruption."

Fine, stay home in your dinky little hometown and pretend there's no crime or corruption there whatsoever.

#3 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-01-19 02:34 AM | Reply

Neither does anyone else. That's why they go to the secure tourist resorts.

#4 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-01-19 02:57 AM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY SENTINEL

If Mexico was so great, I doubt we would have 20% of their population currently living in the US.

#5 | Posted by nobiasposter101 at 2019-01-19 03:16 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

www.theweathernetwork.com

#6 | Posted by bored at 2019-01-19 03:39 AM | Reply

I prefer Hawaii over Mexico by a big margin. But if I was in the USA northeast right now, I would want to be in Playa del Carmen instead.

#7 | Posted by bored at 2019-01-19 03:41 AM | Reply

I prefer Hawaii over Mexico by a big margin.

People don't go to Mexico because it's better, they go because it's cheap. Hawaii is expensive.

#8 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-01-19 09:08 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"If Mexico was so great, I doubt we would have 20% of their territory (probably more than 20%) in the US."

FTFY

#9 | Posted by danni at 2019-01-19 11:01 AM | Reply

#9 | Posted by danni

Make America Mexico Again!

#10 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-01-19 11:04 AM | Reply

#8 Mexico isn't as cheap as it used to be when I started going 30 years ago. I used to stay in a beach hut for $10 a night near Tulum. Those days are gone, and the beach areas don't feel like Mexico anymore, most have been Cancun-ed. Haagen-Daas stores every few blocks.
Hawaii doesn't have to be expensive, I like the big Island, where you can still get a nice condo near the beach for $120 a night if you book ahead.

#11 | Posted by bored at 2019-01-19 11:28 AM | Reply

Racists!!!!

#11 | POSTED BY BORED

So you are saying Mexico is just as expensive as Hawaii?

Yet somehow Mexico is cheaper than Bakersfield?

#12 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-01-19 11:43 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Stories about 15,000 murders a year (half the USA gun death rate), motor home hijackings and armed roadside checkpoints don't make up for the cheap beer and housing. In one case, after US citizens were permitted to buy Mexican land a Mexican court turned an entire subdivision with hundreds of new homes over to a Mexican Oil Company and drove all the Americans out who had paid for the homes. STAY OUT until they clean up their act.

#13 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-01-19 12:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I had tears in my eyes from chuckling when I watched that ad! Well done! It's a shame it was so buried!

Awesome!!!

If you haven't watched it, you really should. Here's the link (from the article) to the twitter feed that has it:

twitter.com

#14 | Posted by YAV at 2019-01-19 12:17 PM | Reply

#11, there are still lots of places which haven't been Cacun'd yet. Check out the southern coast of Oaxaca. Chiapas is also very cheap, and extremely beautiful. Further inland, Mexico has many great archaeological sites worth visiting. The only reason to go to Yucatán is for the cenotes.

#15 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-01-19 12:26 PM | Reply

Anyone who thinks the only safe places to be in Mexico are the expensive resorts deserves to get ripped off and treated like a gringo. It's easy to find the state department guidelines on which places to avoid completely.

#16 | Posted by sentinel at 2019-01-19 12:34 PM | Reply

Lots of people love to vacation in Mexico. Your crybaby conservatism isn't going to change that.

#17 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-01-19 12:34 PM | Reply

I believe Aeromexico also services domestic flights in the US as well - wish this were true though I wouldn't trust them with my biometric data.

#18 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2019-01-19 01:26 PM | Reply

#14 The look on their face when told they were 14% Mexican, priceless.
Or the other one that was torn because being only 3% Mexican meant a smaller discount.
That is why I posted it.

#19 | Posted by bored at 2019-01-19 06:31 PM | Reply

#12 Wrong.

#20 | Posted by bored at 2019-01-19 06:33 PM | Reply

I don't find this surprising,having lived in the American Southwest most of my adult life.In the El Paso,Las Cruces metroplex, where I live, intermarriage between Whites and Mexicans is commonplace and has been for literally generations.

Mexican women are too beautiful.

#21 | Posted by shane at 2019-01-19 08:53 PM | Reply