Saturday, January 12, 2019

Six families of victims killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School won a legal victory Friday in their fight against controversial radio and internet personality Alex Jones. A judge in Connecticut has granted Sandy hook families' discovery requests, allowing them access to, among other things, Infowars' internal marketing and financial documents.

Comments

Good. I hope they destroy Infowars, take all of their money and shut them up forever. What hateful creeps, who would work there? Only hateful creeps.

#1 | Posted by danni at 2019-01-12 08:44 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

Yeah...I don't know about you, but alex jones is the typical trump supporter as far as i'm concerned. and i do want to stress that he is "typical", not particularly radical for a trump supporter...just more noticable, courtesy of his platform.

#2 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2019-01-12 09:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

As Danni said: Good.

#3 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 09:31 AM | Reply

Unfortunately, there are real conspiracies in this world, driven by by the insatiable thirst for money and power. Sandy Hook, hundreds of other mass shootings in this country and our most famous first moon landing are not among them. What is it about right wing liars that has so much appeal to ignorant wannabe capitalists?

#4 | Posted by bayviking at 2019-01-12 10:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

How do you know unless you ask ?....

FYI - It's not well know but NASA owns the world largest Studio/Sound Stage and the worlds largest green screen. They have overhead cranes and side cranes and fans that are used to simulate weightlessness. Gotta ask... why they need all that??

Anyway... this is just a discovery motion to open the books. These fishing expeditions often shows that they don't have enough evidence now to even make a case.

Most of these conspiracy types are anti-credit card and anti-personal info tracking technology... they are strictly cash only... so good luck with that...

#5 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-01-12 11:55 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

If Infowars gets Gawker'd, fine with me.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-12 02:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"It's not well know but NASA owns the world largest Studio/Sound Stage and the worlds largest green screen. "

Their media division apparently does have a green screen. Nothing I could find said it's the world's largest.

This secret is tightly held and -- what, it's on NASA's own page?

blogs.nasa.gov

#7 | Posted by zarnon at 2019-01-12 04:20 PM | Reply

Nothing I could find said it's the world's largest.

My bet is HBO has the biggest green screen for GoT.

#8 | Posted by REDIAL at 2019-01-12 04:43 PM | Reply

Nope... that's not it... The studio isn't on their web page.

During the late 60's NASA leased a studio from Universal (#2). It was always a closed set. Supposedly classified work for the DOD.

Their new studio was build mid 70's and the name of the complex starts with a "C"?? It's not well known. I found reference on the web but I can't remember where. I remember it said they have 2 studios which could be linked together to make the worlds largest.

I'll find it coz now I'm curious to see if I'm wrong...

#9 | Posted by Pegasus at 2019-01-12 04:48 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Pisgas you're a worthless turd.

#10 | Posted by Tor at 2019-01-12 06:11 PM | Reply

#5 | Posted by Pegasus

Infowars isn't filled with conspiracy types. It's filled with capitalist con men making a business of ripping off conspiracy types.

#11 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2019-01-12 11:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

#5 | POSTED BY PEGASUS AT 2019-01-12 11:55 AM | FLAG: PPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!

Yeah I tell ya what...going off the grid they way they do... inbreeding is a generation away.

I'm not worried.

#12 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-01-13 02:57 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

We have some flat-Earthers on board. Hi fellas!

Tell me, was the footage of that gigantic Saturn V from a green screen?
Why bother building the most powerful heavy-lift rocket ever created for hoax? I mean, we're all a bunch of dopes anyway. Von Braun could have just welded some sheet metal to an old V1 and saved everyone the trouble.

#13 | Posted by BluSky at 2019-01-13 01:15 PM | Reply