Friday, January 11, 2019

A week ago, I kicked off a "roses for Pelosi" effort, seeking to raise money to send 10,000 roses to our newly reminted speaker of the House. When the final tally was made, we had enough to send TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND. With a herculean team effort, we managed to find a wholesaler to procure that many roses in a week, and a florist to prep them. I then flew to D.C. to be on hand for the delivery. Of course, 25,000 roses were too many for any congressional office, even Pelosi's. So we ended up having 8,000 delivered to the Capitol, and the rest we diverted -- at the suggestion of the speaker's office -- to Walter Reed Medical Center. I spent a good part of the morning moving crates of roses up to Pelosi's second-story office (a great workout!), thankful that we didn't have the full 25,000 to move!

Comments

They spent 85k to send flowers to a woman who is worth 100 million dollars.

Her office sits a few blocks away from an actual homeless encampments.

Yes. More than one.

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 03:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

But you never post when someone feeds the homeless.

#2 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-01-11 03:39 PM | Reply

But you never post when someone feeds the homeless.

#2 | POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER

Wrong answer.

#3 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 03:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Also, I don't think not posting about someone feeding the homeless, even though I have, is relevant.

#4 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 03:46 PM | Reply

Is that the "liberal" response?

"A multimillionaire needed that 85k blown on them more than a homeless guy needed some socks because you didn't make a post here that you actually did."

????

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 03:47 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

We are ssssoooo ******.

#6 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 03:48 PM | Reply

#1 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD

Its like a Go Fund Me page for an illegal trump wall.

#7 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2019-01-11 04:39 PM | Reply

They did it first!!!

#7 | POSTED BY INDIANAJONES

Yap.

We are sssssoooooo ******.

#8 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 04:41 PM | Reply

"Is that the "liberal" response?"

It should be.

If you thought about it.

But you won't.

You are too angry about cons.

#9 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-01-11 04:41 PM | Reply

It should be.

#9 | POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary:

"Come again??.."

More than one "liberal" is telling me that the answer to this is:

"Well, you didn't post a thread -- that you actually did -- so that multimillionaire needed 85k blown on her more than a homeless child needed to eat today."

??

Jesus Harold Christ...

#10 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 04:49 PM | Reply

When I was in school. I had a vision of Democrats being politicians who represented the people. (Even in my youth I realized Republicans for who they were, trash)

But as I've grown up, it has become apparent. Corporate democrats have screwed up the Democratic party.

Democrats have become no better than republicans when it comes to representing big business and lining their own pockets.

$85k for flowers? Why? Because Nancy is a woman? I doubt anyone would ever send a man roses, regardless of his accomplishment.

Also, as Silence has pointed out. It would have been a greater gesture to donate the $85k to a charity in Nancy's name, than give her a bunch of dead flowers she's going to throw away in less than a week.

#11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 04:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

Sure. And you and silence could be off doing something good for the world instead of whining about flowers online.... and yet here we all are.

#12 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 05:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Lighting money on fire or throwing it in the trash is a great way to make the world a better place.

#12 | POSTED BY DIRKSTRUAN

Fixed.

#13 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 05:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

"It would have been a greater gesture to donate the $85k to a charity in Nancy's name..." - #11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 04:52 PM

Yeah. So?

Recipients of gifts, especially one that's a surprise, don't have much say in the gift they're getting.

See also: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

#14 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 05:15 PM | Reply

Sorry, I only read words that could help save babies.

#15 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 05:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Ok guys, we are ******* this up. Bad...

Non sequitur.

#16 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 05:17 PM | Reply

Sorry, I only read words that could help save babies.

#15 | POSTED BY DIRKSTRUAN

And you only type words that support the burgeoise, no matter how ridiculous it makes you look.

#17 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 05:19 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Bourgeoisie^^

#18 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 05:20 PM | Reply

Your post does nothing about the AIDS pandemic, so I'm ignoring it.

#19 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 05:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"...so that multimillionaire needed 85k blown on her..." - #10 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 04:49 PM

This sounds like blaming the victim (or, in this case, the recipient of a gift).

#20 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 05:21 PM | Reply

So, apparently wasting money is fine, when democrats do it...

#21 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 05:31 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Your post doesn't do anything to end homelessness, so I'm going to go ahead and disregard it.

#22 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 05:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"So, apparently wasting money is fine, when democrats do it..." - #21 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 05:31 PM

No doubt that Daily Kos, the gift giver, is liberal.

But they're not officially part of the Democratic Party.

#23 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 05:46 PM | Reply

-So why would you conclude that what Daily Kos does with money they raised is Democratic wasted money?

flowers for Nancy Pelosi? from whom else would they have raised those funds?

#24 | Posted by eberly at 2019-01-11 05:48 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hans,

$85k was raised for a gift for Nancy Pelosi.

Clearly whoever was raising the money was, to some extent, a democrat.

They realized they had raised more than enough money for a gift.

So, instead of making good use of the money, they decided to double the waste.

Here, let me state it another way. The millions of dollars being raised for the wall on the gofundme account. Is a gigantic waste of money. Seriously. That money can be used for countless things we need in America. Such as repairing infrastructure, funding community hospitals, schools, social programs, senor programs, after school programs... you know, things to help Americans.

Instead, that money is being wasted. Same as the money for flowers. It's a stupid use of money, it could be used in smarter ways. It could have been better used.

Fact is, I can't control how people spend their money. People like Boaz will be the first to tell me it's none of my business what other people do with their money.

Fact is, Nancy Pelosi doesn't need 25 thousand roses. Whoever wasted all that money hasn't a clue what they are doing.

Democrats want to pretend to be better than republicans. But, in the end, the parties are more similar than we want them to be.

#25 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 05:58 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 3

"from whom else would they have raised those funds?" - #24 | Posted by eberly at 2019-01-11 05:48 PM

There was nothing on the fund raising page that asked for political affiliation.

#26 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 05:59 PM | Reply

The time it took you to type that would have been better spent planting a life giving olive tree. For shame,
Sir.

#27 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 06:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

There was nothing on the fundraising page that asked for political affiliation.

So, you're assuming republicans donated?

#28 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 06:03 PM | Reply

"Clearly whoever was raising the money was, to some extent, a democrat." - #25 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 05:58 PM

Most likely. So?

"Fact is, Nancy Pelosi doesn't need 25 thousand roses."

Yeah. That's a fact.

But it is also a fact that recipients of gifts, especially one that's a surprise, don't have much say in the gift they're getting.

"Whoever wasted all that money hasn't a clue what they are doing."

Then your issue is with Daily Kos and ActBlue...for being clueless.

But you're being disingenuous when you extrapolate that to what the Democratic Party is and does.

#29 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 06:10 PM | Reply

"So, you're assuming republicans donated?" - #28 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-11 06:03 PM

I haven't a clue who donated.

As such, I have no idea their party affiliation.

#30 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 06:11 PM | Reply

"Fact is, Nancy Pelosi doesn't need 25 thousand roses."

And the US doesn't NEED the Statue of Liberty. So why not scrap it for copper wire and save $6 million a year?

#31 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 06:20 PM | Reply

"Fact is, Nancy Pelosi doesn't need 25 thousand roses."

Yes but have you ever tried ordering just the minimum 24,500 roses every human being requires?

#32 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-11 06:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

#33 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:14 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

And the US doesn't NEED the Statue of Liberty.

#31 | POSTED BY DIRKSTRUAN

85k in dying plants given to a multimillionaire = Lady Liberty.

Fancy that..

#34 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:16 PM | Reply

The money you spent running your computer to participate in this whiny thread could have fed a Somali child.

#35 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 07:17 PM | Reply

#35 is assuming I spent money on electricity, a computer, and have never contributed to people less fortunate than myself.

There is nothing to assume when reading this thread though in regards to #35s mental capacity though.

"Them bad. Me good."

-- dickstain

#36 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"35 is assuming I spent money on electricity,"
True.

"a computer,"
True.

"and have never contributed to people less fortunate than myself."

False. It only assumes (correctly) that the resources and time you use to post here aren't going towards helping people.

#37 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 07:25 PM | Reply

Hey Silence, how is your whining helping those DC homeless encampments ("more than one!!1")?

#38 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 07:26 PM | Reply

#37 | POSTED BY DIRKSTRUAN AT

Your mother pays my bills, pumpkin.

Take it up with her.

#39 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:28 PM | Reply

Your mother pays my bills, pumpkin.

Take it up with her.

#39 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD AT 2019-01-11 07:28 PM | FLAG:

Whatever the source of your income, you could use it to help those homeless people you seem SO worried about rather than wasting time here... so why don't you?

#40 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 07:29 PM | Reply

I don't spend anything.

I'm on easy Street.

Read #39.

#41 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:41 PM | Reply

"I don't spend anything."

You spend time, and lots of it! Guess that makes you a hypocrite, huh? Oh well.

#42 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2019-01-11 07:48 PM | Reply

Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:22 PM | Reply | Flagged newsworthy by nullifidian, newsworthy by ClownShack

Speaks volumes.

#43 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 08:40 PM | Reply

"The comments defending this idiocy pretty much sums up liberalism and the democratic party." - #33 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-11 07:14 PM

And just what does the voluntary fund-raising of Daily Kos and ActBlue have to do with the Democratic Party?

#44 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-11 08:43 PM | Reply

Speaks volumes.

#43 | POSTED BY HANS

Do you personally think that fundraising from the masses and then blowing the funds on some useless bull**** whilst the people who you claim to care about go without is good idea?

If you do I hear there is a GoFundMe up for some silly wall thing that a guy wants to build.

#45 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 07:26 AM | Reply

Chuck Schumer is wondering where the hell his flowers have been. Such an oversight of Schumer is probably antisemitic

#46 | Posted by Gonoles92 at 2019-01-12 07:39 AM | Reply

85k in dying plants given to a multimillionair
Fancy that..

#34 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD AT 2019-01-11 07:16 PM | FLAG:

An ultra wealthy person that just got a pay bump to $223,500 a year.

Fancy that.

#47 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-01-12 08:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

According to a politico article dated 6/15/2015 Pelosi is worth about $30 million.

www.politico.com

#48 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-01-12 08:58 AM | Reply

www.politico.com

#49 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-01-12 08:58 AM | Reply

So 17,000 roses were diverted, by the Speaker's Office's request, to Walter Reed Medical, and some folks here are completely bent out of shape over a nice gesture that, yes, was over the top, but the Speaker turned to it into something that likely brightened a lot of people's lives?

I just can't get upset about this. Not with everything else going on. Not with this being turned into a kindness for so many.

#50 | Posted by YAV at 2019-01-12 09:05 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

And some of you obsessed with how much Pelosi's worth or paid, as a recipient of a gift?

Some of you people are ****ed up. Seriously.

#51 | Posted by YAV at 2019-01-12 09:07 AM | Reply

I'm not upset about anything, I'm just pointing out the obvious. Our political leaders can't relate to the overwhelming majority of the people they govern.

They're so. Far detached that it's ridiculous.

#52 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2019-01-12 09:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

www.opensecrets.org

#53 | Posted by nullifidian at 2019-01-12 09:34 AM | Reply

recipient of a gift?

#51 | POSTED BY YAV

I like how you make it sound like a $20 dollar coffee mug from the office white elephant exchange that says "I'm with st00pid" and not like 85k in dead plants.

#54 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 09:40 AM | Reply

A lot of people thought Trump, the billionaire, could relate to the average American because he wasn't PC and did things like give his opponents nicknames and swear.

#55 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 09:48 AM | Reply

A lot of people thought Trump

#55 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

#56 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 09:53 AM | Reply

After a funeral family members will often ask that the flowers be sent to a nursing home or hospital. When I was in the hospital after my second surgery, one day the nurse brought in some flowers, not intended for me but donated by somebody. It was a nice pick me up, and when I was released the next day, we dropped the flowers off across the street at a kind of Ronald McDonald's house for others to enjoy. Having said that, many families of the deceased opt for an "in lieu of flowers please donate to" request. An $85K donation to a homeless shelter would have been so much better. If someone had asked her, perhaps Pelosi would have said as much. When I die, I'd like to have a few flowers for my family to enjoy, but in lieu of flowers please donate to cancer research or services for cancer patients. TY

#57 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 10:04 AM | Reply

"I don't give a fat rat's *** what the mouth breathers who voted for him thought.
If you can't admit that this looks absolutely ******* ridiculous you are no better than the idiots who still think those things about little donny dollhands."

My comment #55 was made in response to Nulli's earlier comment:

"According to this, Pelosi has a net worth of a $100 million. She can relate to the average American."

and was intended to point out that I've never heard him complain about how Trump couldn't possible relate to the average American.

My comment in response to the flowers was made above. Like I said, $8K5 would have been much better directed at charity, but I hope the flowers weren't a total waste and at least made a few sick people and their families smile.

#58 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 10:12 AM | Reply

My comment #55 was made in response to Nulli's earlier comment:

#58 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

He would eat a mile of donny dollhands' **** just to smell the hole that it came from.

It doesn't matter what that idiot or any of the rest of them says or does, posts or doesn't post.

We gotta do better.

#59 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"We gotta do better." - #59 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:17 AM

Take it up with Daily Kos and ActBlue.

It wasn't the Democrats or the Democratic Party.

#60 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 10:19 AM | Reply

Oh wait:

Flagged newsworthy by nullifidian

#43 | POSTED BY HANS

**** that guy.

And **** anyone who thinks this is a good look for us.

#61 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:20 AM | Reply

Take it up with Daily Kos and ActBlue.
It wasn't the Democrats or the Democratic Party.

#60 | POSTED BY HANS

Oh you can bet your sweet *** I have.

Hopefully I'm not alone.

Just one thing though.

Do I have your permission to blame her for any of this or was she somehow tricked into that?

#62 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:24 AM | Reply

"Did you see a certain picture of a certain member of congress in front of 85k worth of dead plants smiling like a ------ with the ------ who thought this was a good idea?" - #62 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:24 AM

Ingratitude is a cardinal sin.

#63 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 10:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Fact is, Nancy Pelosi doesn't need 25 thousand roses."

Does anybody?

#64 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 10:30 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"I guess he did flag one of my comments and that is solid proof of..... something. - #61 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:20 AM

Solid proof that you're on the wrong side.

#65 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 10:30 AM | Reply

"We gotta do better."

I tried to in my second post on this thread, which I wrote without having read your ranty response to my first post, the one you objected to. That post was my "retort" response, which I reserve the right to make from time to time. Sarcasm isn't my only response to posts, but those sarcastic posts help keep me sane around here.

#66 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 10:37 AM | Reply

But you never post when someone feeds the homeless.
#2 | POSTED BY BRUCEBANNER

I do, I post how feeding the homeless gets one in trouble with the law.

I have posted multiple instances of this.

Then ironically given this thread, liberals condemn the one proffering food, not the government.

"Fact is, Nancy Pelosi doesn't need 25 thousand roses."

Sure she does, this is a form of rent seeking, look it up.

This is why we have to drain the swamp, but you don't want to hear from us "mouth breathers".

In the end; Florists are people too.

#67 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-01-12 11:07 AM | Reply

Solid proof that you're on the wrong side.

#65 | POSTED BY HANS

That's odd.

On the other hand, I'm 100% at fault for some idiot tagging my post on the internet from parts unknown.

#68 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 12:13 PM | Reply

#67 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

You mouth breathers keep saying you want it drained, you're also estatic that it's being filled.

**** off.

#69 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 12:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#69 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD

Sure we do ..

That's why we shut down the government.

You ain't to bright for liberal.

#70 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-01-12 12:18 PM | Reply

Disappointing how cowardly Mr Silence is being here.

Clown brings out the "Both parties are the same"!!! Even now? Wow.

#71 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-01-12 12:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

One person has typed those words on this thread, #71.

That person is you, #71.

#72 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 12:58 PM | Reply

#25 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

Especially as it relates to being cults of personality.

The Dems are showing themselves to be just as easily hoodwinked as the Repubs were by Trump.

It's almost as if we, as a society, cannot ever learn from our mistakes, only double down on them.

#73 | Posted by jpw at 2019-01-12 01:12 PM | Reply

Sure we do ..
That's why we shut down the government.
You ain't to bright for liberal.

#70 | POSTED BY ANDREAMACKRIS

Yeah, because the average desk worker in the IRS or the park rangers working for the interior department are what's meant by "the swamp".

Meanwhile, the grifters you voted into office get rich doing the bidding of the rich to make themselves richer at the expense of all the rest of us.

So piss off, mouth breather. I'd flip your "ain't too bright for liberal" but you're a righty, so you ain't too bright by definition.

#74 | Posted by jpw at 2019-01-12 01:25 PM | Reply

"Nancy Pelosi isn't to blame for allowing herself to be photographed smiling like a ------ beside some other idiot who was also smiling like a ------ in front of 85k worth of dead plants while government workers aren't getting paid. "

She wasn't photographed before $85K worth of flowers. 8000 roses were sent to Pelosi and Democratic Congressional offices; the rest were sent to Walter Reed:

"Of course, 25,000 roses were too many for any congressional office, even Pelosi's. So we ended up having 8,000 delivered to the Capitol, and the rest we diverted -- at the suggestion of the speaker's office -- to Walter Reed Medical Center.

We had a lovely event with Pelosi, surrounded by flowers; then we spent the rest of the afternoon delivering roses to as many congressional offices as possible -- spreading real cheer and joy to overworked Hill staff. I can't tell you how many freshmen offices were grossly understaffed, as harried staff lamented, "I'm one of only three!" They've only been up and running for a week! And as we all know, it's been a crazy week."

It probably felt to those Hill staffers like Secretaries Day had come in January.

#75 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 01:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"In the end; Florists are people too."

Florists and the flower growers. Those folks live for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Secretaries Day and Christmas.

#76 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 01:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Secretaries Day is now called Administrative Professionals Day, and it's in April!

#77 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 02:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The Economics of Flowers

They're as much of a holiday obligation as a card, a fancy dinner, or a phone call, de rigeur for certain people in our lives, as well as the go-to gesture for congratulations or apologies. And they constitute an industry that commands close to $34.3 billion in yearly revenue.

smartasset.com

#78 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2019-01-12 02:15 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"smiling like a ------ with the ------ who thought..." - #62 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 10:24 AM
"... smiling like a ------...also smiling like a ------.." - #68 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 12:13 PM
Insulting using a degrading slur used to describe those who with disabilities.

Spoken like a true regressive conservative.

Thanks for making nulli's job insulting those on the left side of the aisle easier. /snark

And you wonder why he flagged your post "Newsworthy."

#79 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 03:14 PM | Reply

#79: "those who with" should be "those who have"

#80 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 03:20 PM | Reply

Insulting using a degrading slur used to describe those who with disabilities.

#79 | POSTED BY HANS

Right.

If you cared at all about the people you're pretending to give a damn about you wouldn't be using them as human shields right now.

Freak..

#81 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 03:50 PM | Reply

"Except I was talking about Nancy Pelosi and the ****heel from dailykos and you are talking about "those with disabilities" for some reason." - #81 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 03:50 PM

You voluntarily used the regressive conservative insulting slur for those with disabilities.

Not me.

Freak.

#82 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 03:59 PM | Reply

Freak.

#83 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:01 PM | Reply

If you cared at all about the people you're pretending to give a damn about you wouldn't be using a regressive conservative insulting slur for those with disabilities.

Freak..

#84 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:02 PM | Reply

#83 | POSTED BY HANS

For the last time, Linda, I give zero fücks what that idiot has to say.

About anything.

Neither should you.

#85 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 04:04 PM | Reply

"For the last time, Linda, I give zero fücks what that idiot has to say." - #85 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 04:04 PM

Obviously, he gives more than zero ----- about what you have to say.

And he thanked you for it.

It doesn't go unnoticed.

#86 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:06 PM | Reply

Not me.

Freak.

#82 | POSTED BY HANS

I love it when people do this. I really do.

It's been so long since anyone was retarded enough to pull it on me.

Since you didn't pick up what I was laying down the last time I'll run it by you again.

Real slow,,,

Wait. Does the word slow offend ------- like you?

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

If you gave 1/10th of one schit about "those with disabilities" you wouldn't think of them when I use the word "------" when referring to someone who you know isn't among "those with disabilities."

They're not even people in your eyes.

They're pads that you use to defend yourself in some meaningless internet argument with someone who you don't even know.

Freak..

#87 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 04:11 PM | Reply

"Except I was talking about Nancy Pelosi and the ****heel from dailykos..." - #81 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 03:50 PM

...by calling them a slur preferred by those on the right. Four times.

Why did you do that?

#88 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:12 PM | Reply

"If you gave 1/10th of one schit about "those with disabilities" you wouldn't think of them when I use the word "------"..." - #87 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2019-01-12 04:11 PM

"------" has transitioned from an impartial term to one that is negatively loaded. For this reason, it is now widely considered degrading even when used in its original context.
Oops.

#89 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:16 PM | Reply

"The word "------" or "------ed" -- which I'll refer to from here on as the R-word -- is horribly offensive to people with intellectual disabilities."
Oops, again.

#90 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Conservative political commentator Ann Coulter drew criticism after she called President Obama "the ------" on Twitter.
As I said, a slur preferred by those on the right.

#91 | Posted by Hans at 2019-01-12 04:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

That person is you, #71.
#72 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD AT 2019-01-12 12:58 PM | FLAG:

You know what I'm talking about.

And you know that I have read your early comments and understand that a major problem for you is Pelosi's net worth (which is under contention).

#92 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2019-01-13 12:37 PM | Reply