Friday, January 11, 2019

An Afghan contestant in a music competition has left the social media users stunned, but not for his musical prowess as he had hoped. Salam Maftoon has got people going crazy over his striking resemblance to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Comments

Gawd Afghan music is awful.... but the guy does look just like the Prime Minister.

Next up... Canadian Weed vs Afghan Weed....

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-01-11 03:21 AM | Reply

A wise person once told me "every person has a lookalike... somewhere. All we got to do is find them".

We shall go forth and find CORKY's lookalike and hijack the RETORT. That's a neat plan, I say.

I make neat plans.

It's what I do.

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-01-11 03:25 AM | Reply

------- lookalike found!

www.meanstars.com

#3 | Posted by Corky at 2019-01-11 01:46 PM | Reply

Next up... Canadian Weed vs Afghan Weed....

#1 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN AT 2019-01-11 03:21 AM | FLAG: EH?

Why???? ... come on JT cut loose somma of the Pakistani stuff you smokin' dooooood ... you know it was very popular in an Abbottabad compound.

#4 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2019-01-11 02:20 PM | Reply

come on JT cut loose somma of the Pakistani stuff you smokin' dooooood

See threads about weed on back page.

www.meanstars.com

#3 | Posted by Corky

Dear CORKY... I will continue my search to find your lookalike. It is only a matter of time. And when I do, it's game over.

Meanwhile Trump can get this guy to secretly replace Trudeau and kill Canada's milk industry that he hates so much.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2019-01-12 10:27 AM | Reply

Here's an image of Trudeau showing the world he has bigger balls than Trumplethinskin.

www.arabianbusiness.com