Thursday, January 10, 2019

ALBANY – The campaign for new Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who has made helping the working class and poor her top priority, was fined by the state for not carrying workers' compensation coverage for a month last year. "The employer did not have the required workers' compensation coverage from March 31, 2018, to April 30, 2018, and was issued a final penalty of $1,500, which was paid," state Workers Compensation Board spokeswoman Melissa Stewart said. "This coverage is vital to ensuring workers are protected for on-the-job injuries."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

I love this girl .... what an incredible day, BicuspidBeto, Acosta, AoC ...

Comments

Spoke too soon ...

Shock video thread-
Thomas Perez, head of the DNC

Immigration reform is a "public safety imperative"
twitter.com

Is it me? or is everyday this glorious and I don't see it because I have to work to support the unsupportable?

#1 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-01-10 09:49 PM | Reply

I have to work

On your tan? On your figure?

Clearly you're not employed.

#2 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-10 09:51 PM | Reply

She had to pay a fine and she did?

Wow! Stop the presses!

#3 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-10 09:52 PM | Reply

oppressive government regulations and unconstitutional government overreach?

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-10 09:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Immigration reform is a "public safety imperative"

Don't get too excited.

Immigration reform doesn't mean "build a wall".

You'd probably be surprised to find out most democrats favor immigration reform.

I don't, I'm actually an open borders guy.

But territorialism seems big with people.

#5 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-10 09:56 PM | Reply

#2 - that's the biggest self retorting retort I've seen in years... it's quite obvious who the lonely retired people are. Corky, clownshow, zed,old whiskey sour, Danni, hands, .....Poor lonely souls with nothing to do but yell at people on a blog.

#6 | Posted by homerj at 2019-01-10 10:07 PM | Reply

Do you want proof about the above statement? Check the number of posts per day. Actually average it out per week. It becomes quite apparent

#7 | Posted by homerj at 2019-01-10 10:09 PM | Reply

"it's quite obvious who the lonely retired people are. Corky, clownshow, zed,old whiskey sour, Danni, hands"

...taps foot impatiently...

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-10 10:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#7 | POSTED BY HOMERJ

What? You want us to do the work for you?

Do the math and let us know who the top posters are. How many posts per day? per week?

I'd put my money on Snoofy providing the most posts per week.

But Nulli has got to be in the top 5.

Get back to us when you have some actual numbers.

#9 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-10 10:26 PM | Reply

"I'd put my money on Snoofy providing the most posts per week."

I'm trying to get better and post less. Hope it shows. Some days it doesn't.

#10 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-10 10:29 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Do as you like.

Some work days are light and I'm in here all day. Others aren't and I miss out on all this fun.

#11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2019-01-10 10:37 PM | Reply

Fast trying to discredit.

#12 | Posted by fresno500 at 2019-01-11 09:38 AM | Reply