Tuesday, January 08, 2019

The U.S. Supreme Court refused to shield a mystery company from having to provide information in what's believed to be the criminal investigation being conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Comments

Yay!!

Good to know that "Mystery Companies" are not above American law.

Now, have we decided and agreed yet that American Presidents are also NOT above the Law?

#1 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 04:49 PM | Reply

Interesting that, in spite of all the calls from the Republican side of the aisle that the Mueller investigation is a witch-hunt (or worse), the Supreme Court of the United States tacitly approved the Mueller investigation.

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2019-01-08 04:50 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#1 | Posted by donnerboy

Why? the last one wasn't

#3 | Posted by Sniper at 2019-01-08 05:42 PM | Reply

I'm left wondering if this "accident" wasn't an accident at all.

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2019-01-08 05:49 PM | Reply

Why? the last one wasn't

Hahaha, punctuation is everything Sniper, lawsuits have been lost by a missing comma / question mark.

#5 | Posted by bruceaz at 2019-01-08 06:17 PM | Reply

#1 | Posted by donnerboy

Why? the last one wasn't

#3 | Posted by Sniper

Wasn't what?

Wasn't "Not above the law"?

Obama wasn't "above the Law"?

Wasn't a Real American?

Wasn't born here?

Wasn't what?

#6 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 06:28 PM | Reply

Oops, I might have been wrong on my interpretation, sorry

#7 | Posted by bruceaz at 2019-01-08 06:32 PM | Reply

I might have been wrong on my interpretation, sorry

#7 | Posted by bruceaz

Man are YOU ever in trouble.

Wait until ------------ finds out about this!

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 06:40 PM | Reply

"the Supreme Court of the United States tacitly approved the Mueller investigation.
#2 | POSTED BY LAMPLIGHTER"

Damn you, Hillary Clinton!

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-08 06:42 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY

Context is important...

#7 | POSTED BY BRUCEAZ

It happens ...

#8 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY

Given the policy on the DR, you should be suspended.

#10 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2019-01-08 06:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

(SNOWFLAKE INTENSIFIES)

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-08 06:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Given the policy on the DR, you should be suspended.

#10 | Posted by AndreaMackris

suspend me beiatcha!

why are you even talking to me? I was referring to ------------.

What does that have to do with you?

#12 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 06:56 PM | Reply

andreas education was a false flag operation.

#13 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2019-01-08 07:03 PM | Reply

Whole life, really.

Sad to see someone lose their mind, in slow-motion.

There but for the grace of G-d...

#14 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-08 07:08 PM | Reply

And it looks like ------------ is tingling again.

I think it means someone is thinking of me!

Or maybe a Democrat got his wings.

#15 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 07:11 PM | Reply

"Sad to see someone lose their mind, in slow-motion."

I think losing your mind in slow motion is really the way to go.

That's the way I am doing it. Eventually I just won't even know any more how crazy I am, and the best part? I won't care!!!

It will just seem more "normal". You know.... Like the Trump Presidency has made crazy seem normal to the world now.

If you lose your sanity too fast people tend to notice and look at you funny. And they never get your jokes!

Anyway, that is what I have noticed as my own sanity slowly slips away.

#16 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 07:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"I think losing your mind in slow motion is really the way to go."

It's really the only reason to own a home.
To yell at the kids on your lawn, I mean.

#17 | Posted by snoofy at 2019-01-08 07:19 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

To yell at the kids on your lawn, I mean.

#17 | Posted by snoofy

The other good thing is I won't remember who them dang kids are and why they are on my lawn or why I care!!!

I might think it was important once... they might seem very familiar somehow...

But, I have been told by our Dear Leader .. Don't even think about it!!!

...that makes me happy. To not have to care.

That would be so nice. So wonderful... To not care about anyone but myself!!!

Then, I maybe, if I can lose enough of my mind, well, maybe, just maybe, I could become a Republican.

So Much Winning!

#18 | Posted by donnerboy at 2019-01-08 07:29 PM | Reply

Well apologising to Sniper kinda crushed my heart.

In my defense " wasn't NOT" is a double negative and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere, let alone one this site where we are all above average. Lol

#19 | Posted by bruceaz at 2019-01-08 07:37 PM | Reply

#16 | Posted by donnerboy

Like the frog in the boiling pot.

#20 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2019-01-08 09:18 PM | Reply

#19 Don't not let that happen again because you shouldn't wouldn't make that mistake not ever.....

#21 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2019-01-08 11:27 PM | Reply