Wednesday, December 05, 2018

A grandma was mistakenly sent to an all-male jail in Florida because staff mistook her as transgender -- and now she's suing over the nightmarish screw-up, according to a report.

Comments

I know a test they can use to avoid this in the future.

Just pull their pants down..The evidence will in plain sight.

#1 | Posted by boaz at 2018-12-05 01:18 PM | Reply

"Just grab grandma by the ----- (or dong)"

#1 | POSTED BY BOAZ

Yep, doing your part to keep big government out of our personal life.

#2 | Posted by memyselfini at 2018-12-05 02:15 PM | Reply

"I know a test they can use to avoid this in the future. "

You are assuming that they made a mmistake. I doubt it. They were just mean ------ having fun and I hope that everyone involved gets fired.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2018-12-05 02:32 PM | Reply

#3 | POSTED BY DANNI

That's how I see this to. Imagine if she'd been raped.

#4 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-12-05 02:35 PM | Reply

to = too

#5 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-12-05 02:35 PM | Reply

They were just mean ------ having fun

Fun? No one said this. You have a warped sense of....whatever.

Yep, doing your part to keep big government out of our personal life.

NO, this is what you get when you have too many genders. You stop being rational. All it took was for someone to look in her panties and this could have been solved.

#6 | Posted by boaz at 2018-12-05 02:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

More attacks on transgender people. Sad to see but not surprising in this bigoted society.

#7 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-12-05 04:32 PM | Reply

Laura,

as long as a person has a penis, they are a man. Period. I dont care how many dresses you put on, how much pantyhose or lipstick. Nature doesnt care. Take off a penis, become a woman, ok. I can see that. But we are dealing with basic facts. I dont care if .0001% of humans have both a penis and a vagina, that's not 99.00% of Trans people. Almost all Trans people are one or the other at birth. That's a FACT. Even yourself.

#8 | Posted by boaz at 2018-12-05 06:23 PM | Reply

"I dont care if .0001% of humans have both a penis and a vagina"

1. Try to contain your jealousy.

2. Since you brought it up...
Which bathroom should they use?

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-12-05 06:27 PM | Reply

as long as a person has a penis, they are a man.

Take off a penis, become a woman, ok. I can see that.

See with your eyes, not your penis.

#10 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-12-05 06:29 PM | Reply

Posted by boaz at 2018-12-05 06:23 PM | Reply

Obviously you lack the intellectual understanding necessary to understand Transgender issues. I do not know how many times that I have tried to educate you on the subject. Your failure to learn is not my fault nor responsibility anymore. Stay ignorant. It suits you.

#11 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2018-12-05 06:52 PM | Reply

NO, this is what you get when you have too many genders.

#6 | POSTED BY BOAZ

No, this is what happens when you have too many bigots.

#12 | Posted by memyselfini at 2018-12-05 11:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"as long as a person has a penis, they are a man.
Take off a penis, become a woman, ok. I can see that."
See with your eyes, not your penis.
#10 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK AT 2018-12-05 06:29 PM

Maybe he's a "the v----a is half-full" kinda guy?

#13 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2018-12-06 08:56 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY BOAZ

Nah, irrational is when you start giving too much of a ---- about the number of genders other people want to consider.

#14 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-12-06 09:21 PM | Reply

It can be just a matter of semantics. If you define being a man as having a penis, then if you have a penis, you're a man.
I don't understand how someone with a penis thinks they're a woman, since I don't know how it feels different to be a man or a woman, nor can anyone else. But if someone wants to be a woman despite having a penis, what's the harm in adjusting the definition if it makes them happy?

My question is, did they think grandma identified as a man, so they put her in the male jail, or did they think she had a penis?

#15 | Posted by Snowfake at 2018-12-06 11:15 PM | Reply