Sunday, December 02, 2018

Convicted killer Samuel Little, 78, could turn out to be among the country's most prolific serial killers in history, and one that, until now, law enforcement didn't even realize existed.

Comments

I guessed "because his victims were prostitutes" and I was right.

#1 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-12-02 10:45 PM | Reply

Because they were poor minorities and no one cared what happened to them.

#2 | Posted by Corky at 2018-12-02 11:07 PM | Reply

I've been told black serial don't exist.

Reason I was given was pretty good.

It's also now demonstratively false.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2018-12-02 11:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Because they were poor minorities and no one cared what happened to them.

Maybe they(the prostitutes) should have cared about what happened to them.

#4 | Posted by boaz at 2018-12-03 07:03 AM | Reply

It was rape kit evidence (DNA) that linked him to three murders in California and the failure to gather rape kit evidence that prevented earlier identification.

#5 | Posted by bayviking at 2018-12-03 08:56 AM | Reply

#4 seek help you POS.

At the very least never claim to be Christian again.

#6 | Posted by jpw at 2018-12-03 09:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I've been told black serial don't exist.

Reason I was given was pretty good.

It's also now demonstratively false.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2018-12-02 11:23 PMFlag: ReceivedFunnyNewsworthy | Newsworthy 1

True. see Derrick Todd Lee. I went to high school with the guy.

#7 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-12-03 10:13 AM | Reply

Guys like this is the reason I support the Second Amendment

#8 | Posted by byrdman at 2018-12-03 12:33 PM | Reply

"I've been told black serial don't exist."

Racism never makes good policy.

#9 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-12-03 12:51 PM | Reply