Sunday, November 25, 2018

The US government is reportedly asking its allies to stop using Chinese tech giant Huawei's equipment owing to the security fears. The country is even considering to provide subsidies to those who drop the Huawei equipment. As per the sources, the government officials have met with Japan, Germany, and Italy in this regard. They have also offered certain financial incentives to drop Huawei.

Comments

The US has already banned the use of Huawei's telecom equipment. It has also forbidden the retail stores on the military bases from selling Huawei handsets.

However, it is still not satisfied with its attempts to prevent any potential hacking attempt. It fears that the US military bases present overseas are also vulnerable to such attempts given their internet traffic moves over the commercial networks built from Huawei equipment.

Australia has already banned the use of Huawei equipment and it's probable that other US allies might also follow suit.
---------------------------

Appropriate video.... "I don't give a f--k if you ain't on my team". LOL

I thought I always used the world's best phones (Samsung Note)... and then I got my hands on the new Huawei (belongs to a friend).

And I hung my head in shame.

Huawei is now light-years ahead of anyone else. So if the US doesn't want Huawei... "I don't give a f--k if you ain't on my team". LOL

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 01:59 AM | Reply

A few comments....

US is a sore loser!

AND

if you can't win the game, try and change the rules and become sore loser

I couldn't agree more. LOL

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 02:07 AM | Reply

Chinny Chowmein whining that the US doesn't want their allies to use hardware with baked in security flaws. Shocking.

You would get more respect if you just admitted you are a paid propagandist.

#3 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2018-11-25 08:16 AM | Reply

Several years ago I had a Huawei phone. It quit working and was replaced under warranty. Then the replacement also had to be replaced.
I swore I'd never buy any of their crap again.

#4 | Posted by woe_is_W at 2018-11-25 10:10 AM | Reply

It would still be working if you stopped using it as a --------.

#5 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 10:23 AM | Reply

hardware with baked in security flaws

Sez you.

Meanwhile we should all use iPhone with wide open NSA back doors.

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 10:26 AM | Reply

It would still be working if you stopped using it as a -------
I'm not sure what got censored there so I'll have to assume that you are suggesting I find a nice goat, like you do.

#7 | Posted by woe_is_W at 2018-11-25 10:49 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

#6 | Posted by J_Tremain

Sez a lot of security people. Sorry Tremain - this is an area you know nothing about apparently. I wouldn't buy ANYTHING Huawei at this point.

#8 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2018-11-25 10:59 AM | Reply

I'm not sure what got censored there

Vee Eye Bee Ee Are Aay Tee Oh Are

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 11:08 AM | Reply

Sez a lot of security people.

NSA has seen all our naughty pics. Sky will not fall if Chinese see them too.

I look fine without clothes... I have nothing to be ashamed of. Do you?

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 11:12 AM | Reply

9: I figured that, despite your inability to spell it.

#11 | Posted by woe_is_W at 2018-11-25 11:13 AM | Reply

What is wrong with spelling?

#12 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 11:15 AM | Reply

Surely a smart guy like you will figure it out. Eventually.

#13 | Posted by woe_is_W at 2018-11-25 11:18 AM | Reply

Vee Eye Bee Are Aay Tee Oh Are

Better?

#14 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 11:31 AM | Reply

I knew you could do it. 😀

#15 | Posted by woe_is_W at 2018-11-25 11:35 AM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

#10 | Posted by J_Tremain

What a stupid troll comment. I don't seriously believe that's what you think for a second, but if you do - I sorry for your absolute ignorance.

I could write a book on why YOUR personal security from electronic device hacking and spying matters or at least should matter to you. I still don't believe you live in the US but hey... The thing is they are in truth an arm of the Chinese government and not even an independent company operating China. The Chinese spy apparatus are no better than the NSA or CIA and in fact worse as a foreign entity. While I am no fan of either of those entities at least they are ours. Those companies who are controlled by a foreign entity who WILL put them to nefarious use are worse than anything. Go ahead and use Kaspersky while you are at it. IOT devices are scary in general because EVERYTHING has security holes waiting to be discovered and exploited. One exploited device on your network results in a total exploit of everything with ease.

#16 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2018-11-25 03:40 PM | Reply

^ *I AM sorry for...

#17 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2018-11-25 03:43 PM | Reply

What a stupid troll comment.

Seems to have got YOU good! LOL

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 03:51 PM | Reply

I sorry for

You are talking like Chinese already?

Damn, those yellow frakers are good!

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 03:55 PM | Reply

And seriously man... do you have sex with your clothes on with the lights off or through a hole in a sheet?

You REALLY are ashamed of how you look naked? LOL

That comment of mine seems to have bothered you plenty....

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-25 03:59 PM | Reply

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain

You trying to get me to send you a ------- pick or what? Sorry -I dom't swing that way...

#21 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2018-11-25 07:01 PM | Reply

Tried it on GOATMAN once.... didn't work on him either.....

#22 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-26 12:26 AM | Reply