Sunday, November 18, 2018

"He starts yelling, ‘This guy's a Nazi! This guy's a Proud Boy!' and I think, ‘Oh my god," Zachary recounted. An email sent to Billy Penn Saturday night suggested there may have been more to the start of the incident. A person claiming to have seen video of the beginning of the incident and spoken with people involved said Zachary admitted to having also spoken with the Trump supporters, answering a question with a line the person recalled as: "I-I like to talk to both sides, I'm talking to people unlike you guys." A third party then began yelling about Nazis and the situation escalated, people involved with the interaction supposedly said. Zachary said... "I already have enough issues in my life and I'm terrified that someone is going to recognize me and punch me in the face, a week from now, a month from now."

Comments

Quick judgement and mob mentality is never a good idea.
Thanks Newt for bringing us all down.

#1 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2018-11-18 08:59 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Well, they are a multi-cultural racist group. And western chauvinists. If only they dressed in ninja-terrorist back outfits and, say, attacked women as a deliberate tactic to cause random men to come her defense so it makes press, they could get better press and not be de-platformed unlike actual terrorist groups like ISIS and AntiFa.

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 09:47 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

"unlike actual terrorist groups like ISIS and AntiFa."

You're pathetic. Such a ridiculous comparison, you make yourself look like a lunatic.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-18 09:57 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

#3 Go read AntiFa's homepage, and tell me they aren't a terrorist group. Hell, read the ISIS stuff on Facebook. You know who gets banned? Conservative senators. Three so far, for just ordinary political stuff. And while you are at it look, look at the hundreds of thousands of child abuse videos on youtube that are class A evidence that don't get pulled.

How can you not know about what's going on?

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 11:42 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#4 - link Antifa's home page, please.
Also, if you have "ISIS stuff" from Facebook, please post some of it.
Finally, please post the 3 Conservative Senators that have been banned from Facebook.

Thank you for your cooperation.

#5 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 12:04 PM | Reply

#5 Jesus you're an idiot. Anybody could find that stuff. Look it up your own God damned self!

#6 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 12:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I've known plenty of radical Leftists all my life. They were never considered part of the mainstream until folks like Fox and Limbaugh made the radical Right mainstream. Now they report on groups like Antifa and BLM like they're behind every corner.

#7 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2018-11-18 12:32 PM | Reply

Look it up your own God damned self!
#6 | Posted by HeliumRat

That's not how it works. You made the claims, Citation Necessary.

#8 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2018-11-18 12:34 PM | Reply

#8 - I researched his allegations before I posted #5..
I knew HRat was lying.
I just called him on it.
That's why he reacted the way he did.

#9 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 12:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 4

#5 No you didn't, so STFU!

How can you not find the AntiFa website, for instance? I've read their manual! Did you know what happened to the guy that draws Dilbert on Twitter? They shadow banned him. And he wasn't pleased. I understand your tactics very well, and I am going to keep pointing them out. Anyone can do what I just talked about, so that's going to be sort of embarrassing when you get called out being a moran.

#10 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 02:57 PM | Reply

Good old Trumprat. Lying, just like his master. You've been caught, tool.

#11 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2018-11-18 03:24 PM | Reply

#11 You can find a dozen of them on Duck Duck Go! Even finding their Facebook page is easy, and they a lot of them. Christ! The second link on DDG listed a schedule of terrorist attacks!

#12 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 03:37 PM | Reply

#5 No you didn't, so STFU!

I did.
Name a Senator.
Link to Antifa's home page.
Post FB posts from ISIS.

You're a liar, HRat.
This isn't the first time you've done this, either.

#13 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 05:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I don't care if you claim the grass is green. You should have a link or a source. Anyone can say "everybody knows this".

#14 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2018-11-18 05:55 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"You're a liar, HRat." - #13 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 05:54 PM

Considering...

"God I love Trump..." - #3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-10-03 05:21 AM

"...I voted for Trump." - #42 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-01 07:52 PM

...it is no surprise he lies.

#15 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-18 05:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#14 I can't believe how stupid you are! Freaking do a non-google search! Jesus! I'm not your God damn mother!

#16 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 09:16 PM | Reply

You are lying, Trumprat. We all know it. There is no escape.

#17 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2018-11-18 09:18 PM | Reply

I can't find the AntiFa home page because I voted for Hillary.

Christ!

At least find their manual and read that.

Or, no, wait, I have to hold your hand and change your diapers, because you are a child.

And I love how that psycho stalker pops up at random and thinks he can shame half of America for how they vote. God damn the insanity in this place just makes it one of my favorite blogs!

Thanks for the emotional support guys. Sometimes, I admit, I really do do need it.

#18 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 09:22 PM | Reply

Trumprat, you are a liar. Prove me wrong.

#19 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2018-11-18 09:25 PM | Reply

[yawn]

#20 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 09:31 PM | Reply

#19 - Good luck.
Nine HRat posts since being asked to provide any evidence for what he said, and nothing.
Hell, there's only 20 posts in this entire thread.
21 including this one...

#21 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 09:39 PM | Reply

LOL!

How hard is it to check that out little girl?

Hahahahaha!!!

#22 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 09:52 PM | Reply

Apparently well above your abilities, as you've amply demonstrated to anyone that has or will read this thread.

As I said very early on, I did the searches.

You can't even name one Senator that was banned from Facebook "for just ordinary political stuff."
I'll make it easier. Just name one Senator that was banned from Facebook. Conservative or Liberal.

I can name one, by the way, but he's Australian, and in Parliament, so sorry to say, that one doesn't count.

#23 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-18 10:11 PM | Reply

#23 And what search engine did you use? I thought so.

The tech cartel moves in unison with the five billionaire media. Their revolution will not be televised.

#24 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 10:37 PM | Reply

"And what search engine did you use? I thought so."

Use whatever search engine you want. Until you provide a credible link to prove your -------- claims, they're nothing but --------, and you're nothing but a liar.

I'm with Yav on this one: link or stink.

#25 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-18 10:43 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#25 Show me the link that proves illegal aliens have a lower crime rate American citizens, as you keep claiming.

link or stink.

#26 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-18 11:15 PM | Reply

Next time there's a thread on that, I'll be happy to.

Now, back to THIS thread. Do you have any proof for the lies you posted?

Link to your sources. We all want to see the idiots you believe. Until then, we're going to keep pointing and laughing.

#27 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-18 11:18 PM | Reply

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Look...our very own village idiot!

#28 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-18 11:23 PM | Reply

Looks like RussianRat is running his own false flag operation on this thread.

#29 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-11-19 04:28 AM | Reply

Looks like #10 was a big backfire.

#30 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-19 10:38 AM | Reply

Heliumtwunt has been bulking up in preparation for his confrontation with the dreaded Antifa.

#31 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2018-11-19 11:36 AM | Reply

You cowardly little girls are so stupid can't even do a non-google. God I'm LMAO!

I can't believe how pathetic you are!

#32 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-19 12:02 PM | Reply

RussianRat. I love it!

You are all the emotional support I need :)

#33 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2018-11-19 12:04 PM | Reply

I can't believe how pathetic you are!
#32 | Posted by HeliumRat

I haven't seen a good self-retorting retort for a while.
And back on topic, HRat is a fine example of how people are willing to accept any information that comes down the pike, without verification or proof.
More of us should do better.

#34 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2018-11-19 01:42 PM | Reply

HRat,

It is customary if one makes a claim and is then asked to provide a source/citation that one obliges the request.

You really should either substantiate your claims in #4 or retract them.

Unless of course you are trolling...

#35 | Posted by JeffJ at 2018-11-19 03:02 PM | Reply

The closest articles I could find on HRat's assertion is a couple articles regarding social media platforms possibly shadowbanning Republican politicians:
www.nytimes.com
www.usatoday.com

#36 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-11-19 03:10 PM | Reply

"possibly shadowbanning Republican politicians"

So a) only "possibly", and b) exactly ZERO Senators.

Looks like this village has found its idiot!

#37 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-19 03:37 PM | Reply

#36 -

Thank you GoNoles.

Just to summarize:
HRat claimed "You know who gets banned? Conservative senators. Three so far, for just ordinary political stuff. "

What you did find information on:
Was not his claim.
Did not indicate a single Senator was banned.
In fact stated that no Congressional Representative or any Senator was banned.

HRat's claim that "You know who gets banned? Conservative senators. Three so far, for just ordinary political stuff." is rated as a "Pants on Fire" lie.

#38 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-19 03:39 PM | Reply

What you did find information on: Was not his claim.

Yep, and my Google/DuckDuckGo-fu is quite strong. Typically actual politicians are given "verified" accounts to show that they are real people and have some sort of relevance to public discourse to prevent any type of ban. I couldn't find any real tea that a US Congressperson had some type of social media ban.

#39 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-11-19 04:13 PM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

Did they "shadowban" him or did people realize he's a narcissistic piece of ---- after he jerked himself off for 6 months about "predicting" that trump would win?

All you right wing morons think you're a lot more popular than you actually are.

#40 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2018-11-19 07:02 PM | Reply

"How can you not find the AntiFa website, for instance?"

Has Antifa been declared a terrorist organization by the FBI like the Proud Boys?

The answer is no.

Go to the back of the class.

#41 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-11-19 08:09 PM | Reply

That's the very definition of terrorism. But they are on the side of the Democrats, so getting them labeled as a terrorist entity is quite slim.

#42 | Posted by boaz at 2018-11-19 10:36 PM | Reply

Boaz - there is no "them." Antifa is a movement, not an organization. There is no Antifa organization. There is no hierarchy. There are disparate groups, with different ideologies ranging from far-left authoritarians, to far-left libertarians, all the way to anarchists that use terms, logos, ideas. That's it. There is no "antifa.org."

You want to go after "Antifa" you have to go after each group that claims some affinity with the concept of active engagement wrapped in the concept of being anti-fascist.

That's why #4 was a lie. There is no "homepage."

The same is not true about the Proud Boys.

#43 | Posted by YAV at 2018-11-20 09:44 AM | Reply