Monday, November 12, 2018

"This was one of the most confusing and frightening things I've experienced. I'm 72 years and I'm afraid they're going to lock me up and put me in solitary confinement." NBC News reported late last month that Mueller's office had obtained communications suggesting that Corsi was aware in advance that emails from former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta had been stolen and handed to WikiLeaks. "I don't recall ever meeting [WikiLeaks founder] Julian Assange or getting information from anyone about what he had including the Podesta emails," Corsi said Monday. "But they have all your emails and phone records ... They're very good at the perjury trap."

Comments

FYI, don't lie to the F B I

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

#1 | Posted by bored at 2018-11-12 09:15 PM | Reply

So, the GOP Godfather of Slime; the Patron Saint of Birtherism and the Founder of the Swift Boaters had something to do with the hacking of Podesta's emails and their release?

Color me shocked.

#2 | Posted by Corky at 2018-11-12 09:49 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Will the trial be live?

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2018-11-12 09:57 PM | Reply

"I don't recall ever meeting Julian Assange"

Two bits of wordplay:

"I don't recall"
The Ronald Reagan Catch-All Phrase of Plausible Deniability

"meeting"
They could've communicated 100 times without ever "meeting".

#4 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-12 09:58 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"They're very good at the perjury trap."

Yeah! How come only Donald gets to lie? Fake truth isn't lying, right?

#5 | Posted by Corky at 2018-11-12 10:34 PM | Reply

It's not a trap if you actually lie.

#6 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-13 01:26 AM | Reply

It's not a trap if you actually lie.
#6 | POSTED BY JPW AT 2018-11-13 01:26 AM | REPLY

yes, it is: a lie is always a trap.

#7 | Posted by ichiro at 2018-11-13 03:42 AM | Reply

Let's not forget that Mr. Mueller is big on using leverage.

Corsi himself built the trap that he now occupies Under threat of being convicted of perjury, Mr. Corsi probably will, like the others, rush to tell all he knows about Roger Stone.

That's what this phase of the investigation is all about, isn't it?

Of course, we also know that all phases lead to Donald Trump.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-11-13 05:21 AM | Reply

I hope the anti-American Traitor and POS (Corsi) dies in a prison cell after much suffering and anguish.

#9 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2018-11-13 07:27 PM | Reply

Here's the number of ----- I give for this POS Corsi ___________.

You know who doesn't get caught in a perjury trap?

People who tell the truth.

That's who.

That is why Agolf Twittler is desperately, so desperately trying to avoid Mueller.

#10 | Posted by 726 at 2018-11-14 08:00 AM | Reply