Friday, November 09, 2018

The Trump administration has granted temporary exemptions to eight countries to continue importing Iranian oil - China, India, Italy, Greece, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Turkey. This is significant as China and India are among Iran's largest trading partners. This has caused a bad situation from getting much worse. It doesn't excuse the bad situation which Trump is responsible for in the first place.

Comments

"Oil Prices Are Coming Down..Because Of Me!!!"

Why not take credit for the sky being blue while you are at it?

From the comments:

I've heard more coherent sentences from a dog whose second language is dog.

AND

Former Wharton Professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982.

He said, "Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had."

#1 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 03:32 AM | Reply

Despite efforts to keep prices in check, market analysts warn global oil prices could still reach $80 before the end of the year and return to $100 a barrel.

RBC Capital and Goldman Sachs have both warned that the market is underestimating the impact of Trump's sanctions against Iran.

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard in The Daily Telegraph warns that the "slowing world economy is not strong enough to handle an oil supply shock [and] at this juncture it would trigger a full-blown slump".

"Yet that is exactly what we risk as Donald Trump tries to drive every last barrel of Iranian crude oil off the market," he writes, while "a spike in Brent oil to $120 by early next year would probably be enough to tip the eurozone and Japan into recession, and would be the coup de grace for large parts of the emerging market nexus".

www.theweek.co.uk

LOL... DOTARD is one dumb fraker....

#2 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 03:35 AM | Reply

Trump grants exemptions from his sanctions because those other countries are going to ignore his sanction because they are insane and that is because he cancellation of the Iran Nuclear Deal was insane. He is insane. His supporters are insane. Don't be surprised when the rest of the world ignores him and then ignores us.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-09 06:09 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"Kelley said this after Trump had become a celebrity, but long before he was considered a political figure. Kelley often referred to Trump's arrogance when he told the story that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.
#1 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN"

Given that Trump could buy and sell this guy about 1,000 times over and no one outside of a handful of people have ever heard of this professor, I tend to think he truly had nothing to teach Trump about marketing a company or brand.

I think Norm MacDonald does a great bit about this while referencing himself and Letterman. There is a reason that these guys are loved while the pretend intellectuals (like Bill Mahr) are reviled by a vast majority of people.

#4 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 06:27 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Donald Trump is mentally ill and a criminal.

#5 | Posted by Zed at 2018-11-09 07:26 AM | Reply

Oil prices drop because of lack of demand.

#6 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 07:48 AM | Reply

"Donald Trump is mentally ill and a criminal.
#5 | POSTED BY ZED"

Trump makes more in the time it takes him to take his 15 minute dump in the morning than you make in a month. How does it feel to be worth less than the turd of a man you hate?

#7 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 09:01 AM | Reply

When your teacher sez you wuz always a dumb turd then you wuz always a dumb turd. And if it walks like a dumb turd and talks like a dumb turd then guess what... it IS a dumb turd.

End of story.

#8 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 09:02 AM | Reply

How does it feel to be worth less than the turd of a man you hate?

How does it feel to be loyal slave?

There are millions who make more than we do. We don't seek them out to lick their -------- like you would. We are happy with 3 meals a day, a roof over our heads and an occasional frak.

#9 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 09:05 AM | Reply

"When your teacher sez you wuz always a dumb turd then you wuz always a dumb turd.
#8 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN "

And yet, Trump has had 1000x the success in him life...maybe this professors ability to assess talent is lacking.

Much like I told Zed, Trump's morning dump is worth more than Zed earns in a month. With the current rupee exchange rate, I am guessing it would buy about a year of your salary.

#10 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 09:07 AM | Reply

"There is a reason that these guys are loved while the pretend intellectuals (like Bill Mahr) are reviled by a vast majority of people."

Yes there is, truth tellers are almost always reviled by the ignorant masses. How did Mahr lose his first show? Do you even know? NO you don't. He said that the 9-11 terrorists weren't cowards. He didn't say they weren't terrorists or murderers just that calling them cowards was sort of stupid. For that the ignorant masses demanded he lose his show called "Politically INcorrect." Now he has his new show and he is very popular and loved by most of those people in this country who can actually think.
Of course, sadly, that excludes you.

#11 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-09 09:08 AM | Reply

"We are happy with 3 meals a day, a roof over our heads and an occasional frak.
#9 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN "

That is why Pakistan is a 3rd world toilet and Trump wants to stop its people from immigrating here. Even overlooking the 50% literacy rate or the fact that your bare hand does double-duty as toilet paper, it is your lack of motivation to improve your lot in life which keeps you as you are.

#12 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 09:10 AM | Reply

"Now he has his new show and he is very popular and loved by most of those people in this country who can actually think.
Of course, sadly, that excludes you.
#11 | POSTED BY DANNI "

No, he is loved by the NPC -------- in his audience that think he is "edgy" because he will drop an f-bomb. He isn't an intellectual - he is a clever marketer that knows the type of crap the NPC's on the left lap up and applaud when told to do so. His policy statements are ridiculous which is why he constantly interrupts any speaker from the Right - even if the speaker is his intellectual equal like that hack Ben Shapiro.

#13 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 09:14 AM | Reply

"Trump makes more in the time it takes him to take his 15 minute dump in the morning than you make in a month."

You actually don't know what Trump makes because he won't release tax returns but that is going to change in January. Most likely you will be shocked at how little wealth he actually has, he did go bankrupt three times you know. Probably see a lot of Russian and Saudi money flowing to him in loans that he can't pay back. Probably explains why Putin owns him and Salman owns him. Don Jr. even said that they get their money from Russian lenders.

#14 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-09 09:15 AM | Reply

MOVEON 2020 commenting on Bill Mahr is priceless. As if you even get his sense of humor, understand what he talks about or probably ever watched his show.
MOVEON 2020 is like those folks who called us Iraq War protesters traitors, called Vietnam War protesters traitors. Today though we look like geniuses and those who called us names.....asses.

#15 | Posted by danni at 2018-11-09 09:17 AM | Reply

I'd rather sleep in the gutter and eat garbage then have Donald Trump's "success".

#16 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2018-11-09 09:21 AM | Reply

He has no couth/graciousness.

#17 | Posted by fresno500 at 2018-11-09 09:26 AM | Reply

That is why Pakistan is a 3rd world

So TEXAS is a 3rd world toilet?

As if TEXAS (or Pakistan) cares what the sock puppet of an inbred from Arkansas (TOR) thinks. LOL

#18 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 09:36 AM | Reply

I am a Communist. I have said so many times before.

What do I care about money when I have the love of the people?

#19 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 09:37 AM | Reply

And here is my Constitutional Duty... (the thing that has got your Arkansas blood boiling)

MOVEON and HEINRICH and SPORK are sock puppets of TOR.

HEINRICH and SPORK have been exposed so this is now the "new guy".

He even named himself "TOR" after the TOR-Network... you get the joke? He is laughing in your faces.

He creates accounts to:

#1 plonk people.... ever wonder how the plonks keep going up but people respond to you just like before?

#2 to make friends and influence people.

This is a public service announcement to serve the public even when the public doesn't deserve to be served.

You're welcome.

#20 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 09:39 AM | Reply

"MOVEON and HEINRICH and SPORK are sock puppets of TOR."

What nonsense, especially coming from a sock puppet of ------.

#21 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 09:56 AM | Reply

#13 so sheeple is apparently a full blown alt right ----.

#22 | Posted by jpw at 2018-11-09 10:00 AM | Reply

"he is a clever marketer that knows the type of crap the NPC's on the left lap up and applaud when told to do so."

What a riot. In Missouri, the idiot crowd started chanting "Four More Years"...as if they want Trump to be re-elected, and then impeached by the midterms.

But tell us again how Democratic crowds are so easily led.

#23 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 10:03 AM | Reply

especially coming from a sock puppet of ------

"Sock Puppet" implies the original guy is still around and posting. It means two or more accounts operating at the same time.

DUH!

Besides, you obviously missed the thread where this new guy was exposed as a Sock Puppet.

#24 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 10:07 AM | Reply

I wonder who is DOTARD's sock puppet on the Retort....

#25 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 10:09 AM | Reply

"you obviously missed the thread where this new guy was exposed as a Sock Puppet."

Based on your conclusion, or their admission? Feel free to link.

#26 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 10:14 AM | Reply

Feel free to link.

Feel free to find it on your own.

#27 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 10:17 AM | Reply

"Feel free to find it on your own."

Sorry, ------, that's not how it works. Your claim, your responsibility for the link. Until you do, you're assumed to be lying.

#28 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 10:19 AM | Reply

""Sock Puppet" implies the original guy is still around and posting."

It also implies the prior handle was embarrassed to the point of name-changing. MoveOn2020 is a prime example.

#29 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 10:24 AM | Reply

you're assumed to be lying.

And do I look like I care what YOU think?

OK, so maybe I am "lying". Move on. (see what I did there? LOL)

#30 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 10:35 AM | Reply

"do I look like I care what YOU think?"

Who gives a ----?

If you have the proof, link it. If you don't, don't. Until you link to proof, you're full of ----.

#31 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 10:38 AM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY MOVEON_2020 AT 2018-11-09 09:07 AM | FLAG:

Lol. Trump has lived in bankruptcy for decades. He was handed a large sum to to get him started. Admitted that he played the system to his advantage. I hardly call that success. More like a snake oil salesman.

#32 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 10:48 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#29 | POSTED BY DANFORTH AT 2018-11-09 10:24 AM | FLAG:

It's definitely a name change but I don't believe it's sheeple. More like money war, mackris or. money wars other handle Crassus.

#33 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 10:51 AM | Reply

Based on your conclusion, or their admission? Feel free to link.

#26 | POSTED BY DANFORTH AT 2018-11-09 10:14 AM | FLAG:

Move on outed themselves in another thread about 9 hours after the account was created by some posts that made it obvious he/she had a history here.

#34 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 10:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Or heaven forbid, Vernon has returned.

#35 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 10:57 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

"Trump's morning dump is worth more than Zed earns in a month."

I find it interesting that you are so fascinated with Humpy's 💩 We are just not as impressed with Humpy's 💩as you Deplorables seem to be.

#36 | Posted by donnerboy at 2018-11-09 11:00 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

#7 | POSTED BY MOVEON_2020

So did El Chapo. Till he was apprehended. Trump has that to look forward to.

Trump inherited all his money. How do I feel to be less wealthy than Trump, the most prominent member of the "Lucky Sperm Club"?

I feel fine. But I truly pity your, dumb ass.

#37 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2018-11-09 11:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 6

"More like..."

I'm not going to guess. But it's clearly someone I've embarrassed to the point he can't even admit his prior screen name(s).

#38 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 11:10 AM | Reply

"OK, so maybe I am "lying""

So much for your public service announcement.

#39 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 11:11 AM | Reply

"Trump makes more in the time it takes him to take his 15 minute dump in the morning..." - #7 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 09:01 AM

With his diet, I'm thinking that President Fat Clemenza's morning dump is more like Elvis Presley's. And certainly longer than 15 minutes. Trump's "executive time."

Meanwhile, you joined just yesterday but act as if you've been posting here for years based on your knowledge of long-time Retorters, such as Snoofy and Laura.

Which begs the question: Whose sock-puppet are you?

Are you someone currently in exile attempting to getting around it by creating a new account?

Or are you someone who has been so thoroughly humiliated here by your own words, like this, that you felt you had no choice but to come back as someone else?

#40 | Posted by Hans at 2018-11-09 11:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Only because of what he inherited.

Whereas what I make in a month, I actually worked for.

If you look at Trump's actual salary as President, which is $400,000 a year, that dump only earns him like fifty bucks.

Man, I sure hope soneday I can make fifty bucks a month!

Eberly, what's it like?

#41 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-11-09 11:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

There's no way I believe it's sheeple. Totally different styles.

I'm thinking mackris.

#42 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 11:43 AM | Reply

I thought Heinrich (sp?) was Sheeple because he kept harping on how disappointed Dems were going to be after the midterms when the blue wave didn't materialize just as Sheeple had been doing for months.

#43 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-11-09 11:53 AM | Reply

I'm thinking mackris.

It's TOR.

He is using the same exact script as TOR, SPORK and HEINRICH. His last two puppets were outed and collected plonks in hours. This is the third puppet.

TOR is a lightweight. So he doesn't come to mind as someone who would do this.

In a few weeks, we'll have yet another angry little puppet. It's just one guy who is doing this.

#44 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:54 AM | Reply

I thought Heinrich (sp?) was Sheeple

Nope. Not Sheeple.

#45 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:55 AM | Reply

Well, whoever Heinrich was, his posts have been pulled. Post #29 no longer exists:

www.drudge.com

#46 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-11-09 12:07 PM | Reply

"It's TOR."

Yet you couldn't find the proof you claimed. Go figure.

#47 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 12:12 PM | Reply

Well, whoever Heinrich was, his posts have been pulled.

Yeah well... nobody likes a sock puppet just out to ruin threads.

Yet you couldn't find the proof you claimed. Go figure.

It seems you can't read. Let me summarize our conversation.
=========================

#24 | Posted by J_Tremain
=========================

#34 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 10:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3
===========================
===========================
===========================

I said he outed himself as a Sock Puppet on a recent thread.

Other guy sez the same... that he outed himself as a sock puppet on a recent thread.

And you are still not getting it? Must be a special kind of stupid.Go figure. LOL

#48 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 12:23 PM | Reply

"I said he outed himself as a Sock Puppet on a recent thread. Other guy sez the same.."

Other guy could be your sock puppet. Or he could link proof.

"And you are still not getting it?"

Your claim, your responsibility. And you are still not getting it? Must be a VERY SPECIAL kind of stupid.

#49 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 12:26 PM | Reply

As for the Sock Puppet being TOR, I have been tracking this person for the last month. He picks up the conversation EXACTLY where he has left it off under another name after being humiliated on some point.

That is proof enough for me. I have been carrying on the same talking points with 4 people now, 3 of whom appear suddenly with anger issues.

I am explaining this to anyone who wants to know. DANFORTH always been too dumb/trusting but I hope the rest of you would like to test my theory in your own ways.. a theory that is fact as far as I am concerned.

#50 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 12:29 PM | Reply

"DANFORTH always been too dumb"

That's what they told me when I skipped a grade, was offered to skip another, and in a program to skip a third. Too dumb.

So do you have that link, or not?

#51 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 12:31 PM | Reply

Your claim, your responsibility.

My claim.

YOUR job to find that thread, you lazy bastard. I am not your secretary. Why would I make things easy for you? LOL

LEFTWHATEVER confirmed MOVEON was exposed as a Sock Puppet. So I am correct. And you can frak off.

#52 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 12:32 PM | Reply

Ooooooooo!!!! Watch out!!! Genius on the Internet! LOL

We are so happy for you!

#53 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 12:36 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

So do you have that link, or not?

Yes... first you take a tone with me and then you expect me to do whatever? LOL

For YOU, I have NOTHING.

Byebye.

#54 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 12:39 PM | Reply

"YOUR job to find that thread, you lazy bastard. "

Are you new here? And by "here", I mean the internet.

You made the claim. It's your responsibility to link to proof when requested.

"For YOU, I have NOTHING."

Fine. Equals your claim.

#55 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 02:17 PM | Reply

"LEFTWHATEVER"

Lol. That's a new one!

#56 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2018-11-09 02:48 PM | Reply

"LEFTWHATEVER confirmed MOVEON was exposed as a Sock Puppet. "

Which means nothing. I could tell MoveOn was a new handle with his first post; so what?

Your claim was TOR. Your proof hasn't arrived.

#57 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 02:54 PM | Reply

"Why would I make things easy for you? "

Too rich.

I caught you lying, then moving the goalposts, and now you're full-on tap dancing.

Nice werk, Salad!

#58 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 03:01 PM | Reply

My dumps are coveted by collectors. Just saying.

#59 | Posted by Zed at 2018-11-09 04:38 PM | Reply

"My dumps are coveted by collectors. Just saying.
#59 | POSTED BY ZED"

You arrangements with Snoofy are your own business, no need to share the details.

#60 | Posted by moveon_2020 at 2018-11-09 09:18 PM | Reply

Remember when Trump used to say the stock market was going up because of him? That was a lie too.

#61 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2018-11-09 10:31 PM | Reply

I could tell MoveOn was a new handle with his first post

No, you could not.

I had to TELL you he was a Sock Puppet. And his being a Sock Puppet came out on a thread which YOU are TOO DUMB to find. LOL

Still can't work a search, can you? LOL!

Your claim was TOR.

That is MY claim. It is not part of the thread you are too pathetic to find. I never said it was.

Can't read, can't understand simple English? Seeing you are dumber than a turnip, do you want me to try Chinese or Urdu to help you understand? LOL

"LEFTWHATEVER"

Lol. That's a new one!

I apologize... but your name is hard to remember. Always need to scroll up and copy-paste... this time I just winged it. No offense was intended.

#62 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:37 PM | Reply

I caught you lying, then moving the goalposts

I don't move goalposts or furniture. If you see anything moving, it is all in your head.

I never lie. I didn't grow up in your home.

Now stop embarrassing yourself by asking for "link link link". As the other guy said. there IS a link/thread.

Go find it yourself. LOL

Fraking beggar.

#63 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:40 PM | Reply

It's your responsibility

My thread. My rules.

#64 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:44 PM | Reply

"No, you could not."

Of course I could; he made a reference to prior posts of mine and others. How stupid are you?

"I had to TELL you he was a Sock Puppet."

No, you didn't. I knew long before you posted as much.

"Still can't work a search, can you?"

Still pretending internet protocol doesn't apply to you?

"That is MY claim. It is not part of the thread you are too pathetic to find."

Pathetic is pretending it's not your responsibility. Link or stink. (Or does "stink" hit a little too close to home for you?)

"I never said it was."

Are those goalposts heavy when you have to move them that far, that fast?

"do you want me to try Chinese or Urdu"

Whatever your first language is. Clearly you don't understand English, or the responsibilities of making a claim. If you want to link to your proof, go ahead. If you want to give me nothing, well, that matches the worth of your claim.

#65 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 11:46 PM | Reply

Here is for everyone to see what "dumber than a turnip" looks like:

I said... you obviously missed the thread where this new guy was exposed as a Sock Puppet.

#24 | Posted by J_Tremain

I did not say "exposed as a sock puppet of Tor". I use language very deliberately. If I wanted to say something, trust me, I would have said it.

DANFORTH is a Fraking idiot... running around chasing his own tail. LOL

I then explained how I know it's TOR (scroll up for that).... Post #44 and #50.

Amazing how entitled some people feel when they are victims of mental retardation.

#66 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:54 PM | Reply

And I asked for a link, and you weren't able to provide it.

Folks can read that, too.

#67 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 11:57 PM | Reply

"I did not say "exposed as a sock puppet of Tor""

No, you made other claims about Tor. And then admitted you were lying.

#68 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-09 11:57 PM | Reply

I knew long before you posted as much.

Pretty sure you didn't. I had to tell you.

bla bla bla sob sob sob cry cry cry

LOL.... you don't like being dismissed, do you?

Hits a little too close to home for you?

#69 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-09 11:58 PM | Reply

And I asked for a link, and you weren't able to provide it.

Oh I can provide the link.

I said I won't provide it to YOU.

Why?

Because I don't like you. I suspect nobody in the real world likes you.

LEFTWHATEVER confirmed there is a thread where MOVEON was outed as a Sock Puppet. So there is a link, for sure.

I just WON'T give it to YOU.

#70 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-10 12:00 AM | Reply

"Pretty sure you didn't."

Pretty sure you're stupid. The tell was easy.

"bla bla bla sob sob sob cry cry cry"

Awwww....my comment about stinking too much for you? Sorry, snowflake.

"you don't like being dismissed, do you?"

Bwahahahaha! What a worthless putz you are.

#71 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-10 12:01 AM | Reply

you made other claims about Tor.

I only made one claim about TOR.... that he likes creating Sock Puppets while posting as TOR.

One can see how many plonks his other accounts have collected in just a few days.

Others are on to him too.

Now I am done explaining myself to a moron.

Bye.

#72 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-10 12:04 AM | Reply

"Oh I can provide the link. I said I won't provide it to YOU.

Riiiiiiiiight.

"Why? Because I don't like you."

A great reason to weasel out of a claim.

"LEFTWHATEVER confirmed there is a thread where MOVEON was outed as a Sock Puppet."

And he could be one of your sock puppets. Again, your "news", wasn't.

#73 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-10 12:04 AM | Reply

"I only made one claim about TOR.... that he likes creating Sock Puppets "

You're lying, again. You claimed he created specific accounts.

"Now I am done explaining myself to a moron."

Then you should probably put down that mirror.

"Bye."

One can only hope.

#74 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-10 12:06 AM | Reply

LEFTWHATEVER has been posting here for longer than I have.

Sock Puppets are found out rather quickly.

If LEFTY was my sock puppet it would be known far and wide. LOL

So this is what all the crybaby act is all about? You don't know who to believe because you suspect everything under the sun?

Can't help you there mate.

#75 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-10 12:08 AM | Reply

"Now I am done explaining myself..."

And then the blithering idiot continues to explain himself.

Sometimes, the comedy just writes itself....

#76 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-10 12:10 AM | Reply

You claimed he created specific accounts.

And I named those specific accounts.

And those accounts collected plonks within hours. Everyone knows there is something wrong with those accounts.

No amount of childish insolence on your part is going to make me your pal.

You are getting no links from me. Sorry. I enjoy seeing you desperate and begging. LOL

#77 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-10 12:11 AM | Reply

And then the blithering idiot continues to explain himself.

Ummm no.

I am making everyone else see how dumb you are.

It's a subtle difference... I am sure you won't get it.

But I can tell it bothers you because you can't stop protesting.

#78 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2018-11-10 12:13 AM | Reply

"No amount of childish insolence on your part is going to make me your pal."

No amount of your stupidity would lead to that desire.

"You are getting no links from me.'

Of course not. You have no class. First you refuse to back your claim, then pretend I'm the crybaby.

"I am making everyone else see how dumb you are."

Not if they can read and understand English.

"you can't stop protesting."

Posts the guy who said he wasn't going to keep explaining.

Do it again, okay? Post some more about not posting any more.

#79 | Posted by Danforth at 2018-11-10 12:24 AM | Reply

Cry cry cry... sob sob..... LOL

Too precious!